Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Shambles

Bluelight Crew
**Previous incarnation >>HERE<<**

Came across this whilst pottering and thought it worth posting here...

How Your Menstrual Cycle Can Affect Your Reaction to MDMA

Deaths related to MDMA are at an all-time high. In September of 2015, a report from the Office of National Statistics showed that deaths had increased from eight in 2013 to 50 in 2014. In the last few years, Boomtown Festival has seen the deaths of both Deborah Jeffery and Lisa Williamson. In June of this year, 16-year-old Sky Nicol died after taking five times the fatal level of MDMA. The same month, 22-year-old Stephanie Shevlin died after taking MDMA at The Box nightclub in Crewe. Later the same month, 17-year-old Emily Lyon died after taking MDMA at Red Bull Culture Clash at the O2.

These tragic cases are just a few of many. But no one is highlighting a blinding fact: that a large proportion of the deaths have been young British women.

The results of the 2016 Global Drugs Survey revealed that there's been a fourfold increase in British female clubbers seeking emergency medical treatment in the last three years. In addition, women are two to three times more likely to seek that treatment than men. This isn't a coincidence, so what are the reasons for this significant split? Why are women so at risk?

(linky to rest of article)

Yes there is the usual handwringing selection of dead young women attractive and middle-class enough to be newsworthy - and the obligatory interview with a distraught mother or two - but the more HR-relevant stuff mentioned in the title is worth a read. I know there's been similar concerns about the way certain prescription and OTC drugs effect women quite differently to men (and quite differently again depending on what stage of the monthly cycle she happens to be on at the time). Seems the fudging of drug trials over... well over the history of drug trials really, that largely excludes women participants could turn out to be a fairly significant problem. And one that also applies to recreationals - especially amphetamine-family recreationals.

Last edited:
Very interesting Shambles. I guess it sums up how little we really understand about interaction based on genetics and why one person can happily eat like smarties and another is in the hosi. It's pretty spot on though looking at the media covered incidents. I'd like to see actual stats but does appear young ladies are way more prone to a bad experience. Let's face facts most events these days are a sausage fest and general sword fight for the ladies attention ?

Edit - there are also a few posts in MDMA which actually highlight an effect of MD consumption and menstural cycle. Either misses, timing changes, heavy etc so does suggest links. Glad I'm a bloke

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my experience of the defqons. Disappointed tbh. Real slow burners, great for nibbling off thirds but just never got there? Second pill I bashed up n bombed in rizlas but still not what I hoped for. Even joints didn't kick it in. Gonna have a two month break n try again at a gig. Was sat in last night nice n chilled so see if different setting makes a difference

Just wanted to share my experience of the defqons. Disappointed tbh. Real slow burners, great for nibbling off thirds but just never got there? Second pill I bashed up n bombed in rizlas but still not what I hoped for. Even joints didn't kick it in. Gonna have a two month break n try again at a gig. Was sat in last night nice n chilled so see if different setting makes a difference
What was your initial dose and how long did you wait before re-dosing? And when was the last time you rolled? Even when I was a new user, half a pill was always underwhelming and it never felt like I got there.

You can try what I do to combat receptor down regulation. I like to take St Johns Wort for 2-3 weeks only, and I stop taking it at least 2 weeks before I roll. I always have intense experiences no matter what, even when it's mongy MDMA. Don't underestimate what intense exercise can do for you too.

With a 2 month break you'll probably be fine regardless.

@chojek haven't rolled for over a month n I only had 2 150 mg bombs of crystal, was lovely. Took 1st defqon in thirds half hr apart then waited an hour. Could feel it hence joints to try give it a kick start. Second one I bashed up n bombed in 2 bombs half hr apart. Again never got that come up I expected. No eye wiggles, no teeth grinding which I always get. Just kept me awake. As they're such a hard press I broke up into bits. Gonna have a break n try again n will drop a full un. I had 2 green better call Sauls bout 3 months ago n had an amazing time. Won't give up on these just expected much more

@Mooley...Odd that because everyone I spoke to has raced about the defqons but as we all know everyone is different, there are so many factors that can effect this, your tolerance, if you're tired, how much you've eaten, what other substances you do (I think that's why I don't feel as pilled up anymore as I used to because of other substances).

Then another fact could be the synth, I personally loved the old Q-dance crew presses like the androids, defqons (with dance on the back) bitcoins, Mario bullets and then I'm convinced them pink bluetoiths were theirs because of the breakline on them, the signature 2 breaklines that were just off from parallel, you know what I mean like a very tall narrow X... But anyway to my point, sorry Charlie has sent me on a tangent 8)=D one of my mates always threw up and felt a bit iffy off q-dance presses but Nintendo presses he was fine. Not saying Nintendo crews were better because they had good and not as good ones, swings and round abouts

Did anyone try these APs? They weren't around for long which leads me to think it's a different crew but fuck me they were amazing, better then Dutch lions, up there in my top 5 I reckon...

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33027

Last edited:
Had the Defqons again on Friday. Started with two thirds, rather than a full one. As in the case of my first experience, it started to affect me within 10-15 minutes, but building slowly, taking perhaps an hour to really kick in, at which point I took another third. Eye-wiggles, big smiles, happy to chat, or just lie down and enjoy the ride. Had another half and another one or two thirds, over the night and still had massive pupils 12 hours later. Mates really enjoyed them, and said that they're the best they've probably ever had. One mate has a particularly low tolerance to MDMA, and spent most of the night hallucinating profusely (which always happens to him on proper pills). Even going to bed, he said the walls were dripping, but no particular trippiness was observed by me and my other mate. They both had some sleep, and just felt lethargic and a bit down. I wasn't quite as impressed as the first time around, but I've also battered speed this week, which would likely explain it. Definitely no complaints, anyway. A massive improvement over the usual crap! I'm sure I'll be back with a third report, within a week or so.

Think before I go to this festival im going to lay off the flake for a week as I think that's maybe why I'm not enjoying the pills as much these days too

Think before I go to this festival im going to lay off the flake for a week as I think that's maybe why I'm not enjoying the pills as much these days too

I stopped using cocaine before getting pilled up about 14 years ago. Unlike speed there is no synergy between the drugs whatsoever, in fact, whenever I would use cocaine beforehand I often found that the resultant effect would not allow me to come up on the pills properly. Stopped that one as soon soon as it started - 2 nights ruined (one of them featuring LTJ Bukem) before I worked that one out.

I stopped using cocaine before getting pilled up about 14 years ago. Unlike speed there is no synergy between the drugs whatsoever, in fact, whenever I would use cocaine beforehand I often found that the resultant effect would not allow me to come up on the pills properly. Stopped that one as soon soon as it started - 2 nights ruined (one of them featuring LTJ Bukem) before I worked that one out.

What about using it the night before? Would that be ok? Because we'll be getting on it the night before, I have read somewhere that flake cancels out the E which I can kind of see now

I went to southwestfour yesterday, a daytime rave on Clapham Common. Did 2 Defqons and thought they were very nice indeed. They were strong, but not as strong as I was expecting. Extremely nice Mandy in them, super clean, rushy old school feeling, and I'd 'come up' multiple times too.

Only downer to them was I found it impossible to sleep, even after 30mgs of vals. The normal Dutch shite is much easier to sleep on, much easier. I do remember that from the old days though, pills keeping me awake more. Not what I need nowadays with a pregnant wife and a two year old! Off to the children's zoo today - that'll be fun!!!!

I ended up trying meth for the first time on the weekend. Wow!! Simply amazing! One of the best drugs I've ever tried, feels way better and cleaner than cocaine. Not what I was expecting at all. A much easier comedown than MDMA and coke too, no comedown to note really.

Now, I haven't touched anything else in 3 weeks, and I'll be doing the Red Defqons in 2 weeks time. Would my use of meth the other night affect my roll?

Don't want to piss on the parade re defqons but just a reminder. Seems they got very popular very quickly, possibly we have a wider reader subscription (lurkers) than we think. Most vendors sold out within a couple of weeks. New vendors have appeared selling.

Don't forget the oldest trick in the book. First press yep always gonna be the best. From there it's all downhill. Just cos Treacle has the real deal doesn't mean subsequent will be.

Don't want to piss on the parade re defqons but just a reminder. Seems they got very popular very quickly, possibly we have a wider reader subscription (lurkers) than we think. Most vendors sold out within a couple of weeks. New vendors have appeared selling.

Don't forget the oldest trick in the book. First press yep always gonna be the best. From there it's all downhill. Just cos Treacle has the real deal doesn't mean subsequent will be.

Yep agreed. I think most people got on them very quickly though, I know I did and a decent quantity but I wouldn't trust any that reappear now

I'm glad you got the real deal, but hope everyone appreciates that as a HR site we really should make it clear that a pressed pill being visually the same or called the same is absoltuely no sign it's safe nor recommendation of anyone to take one without testing.

Likely future press, second runs just reduce the MG as and when the presser feels the reputation grows, likely the MD changes as you wouldn't do a pill press run using part of your MD stock and then be sitting on a load of MD to press more. It's a numbers game in and out fast as possible.

Someone somewhere will be jumping on the back of them at some point.

Defqons are advertised now at all sorts of varying mg.

Please also do remember that mg per pill can vary widely based on the skill of the presser to control the dose per pill.

Could all well be another reason why varying reports begin. Who knows so many variables! It really is luck and being on the ball at the time, great that you guys on here report that but we do need to very careful to get the correct HR message and keep saying Test and don't trust.

We lost another 2 souls this weekend presumably to the war on drugs. Let's keep fighting the fight and giving people clear facts.

Last edited:
Great post, Boa, and something that is always worth keeping at the forefront of attention. Looks can be deceiving - especially when designed to deceive - so there is never any substitute for reagent testing.

I went to southwestfour yesterday, a daytime rave on Clapham Common. Did 2 Defqons and thought they were very nice indeed. They were strong, but not as strong as I was expecting. Extremely nice Mandy in them, super clean, rushy old school feeling, and I'd 'come up' multiple times too.

Only downer to them was I found it impossible to sleep, even after 30mgs of vals. The normal Dutch shite is much easier to sleep on, much easier. I do remember that from the old days though, pills keeping me awake more. Not what I need nowadays with a pregnant wife and a two year old! Off to the children's zoo today - that'll be fun!!!!

How was it? I went there last year on the Sunday with my now ex one of my mates and one of hers. Was good jaguar skills was class and wilkinson, DJ EZ was a let didn't because they had him in a small tent and the sound wasn't loud enough but I noticed they have been allowed to increase the volume this year? Did want to go the Saturday looked better to me.

The defqons I have are the first run, they've been in storage for a few months now

I'm glad you got the real deal, but hope everyone appreciates that as a HR site we really should make it clear that a pressed pill being visually the same or called the same is absoltuely no sign it's safe nor recommendation of anyone to take one without testing.

Likely future press, second runs just reduce the MG as and when the presser feels the reputation grows, likely the MD changes as you wouldn't do a pill press run using part of your MD stock and then be sitting on a load of MD to press more. It's a numbers game in and out fast as possible.

Someone somewhere will be jumping on the back of them at some point.

Defqons are advertised now at all sorts of varying mg.

Please also do remember that mg per pill can vary widely based on the skill of the presser to control the dose per pill.

Could all well be another reason why varying reports begin. Who knows so many variables! It really is luck and being on the ball at the time, great that you guys on here report that but we do need to very careful to get the correct HR message and keep saying Test and don't trust.

We lost another 2 souls this weekend presumably to the war on drugs. Let's keep fighting the fight and giving people clear facts.

Yeah could have good MD then the mongy sort, do s first run with the good then put the mongy shit in then do a new press and that gets a good reputation etc.

They're in it for a good time not a long time ££££