• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Am I right in thinking that the Dutch make their pills so strong as their possession laws are heavily tilted to amount of pills so a small amount of strong ones you can snap in half are preferable to a greater number of weaker ones?

Am I right in thinking that the Dutch make their pills so strong as their possession laws are heavily tilted to amount of pills so a small amount of strong ones you can snap in half are preferable to a greater number of weaker ones?
Dunno mate, I personally think that they produce high dosed pills to compensate for lack of quality...

OMG, I've just found out that the banging pinky crystal is still available. 8o

The problem is that it's my daughter's bf that's knocking it out, and me wife and daughter have ganged up on me and told him not to serve me.

What the fuck do I do now??

OMG, I've just found out that the banging pinky crystal is still available. 8o

The problem is that it's my daughter's bf that's knocking it out, and me wife and daughter have ganged up on me and told him not to serve me.

What the fuck do I do now??

Have a quiet word with the bf and if that doesn't work, threaten to bum him.

Anybody had grey teslas recently? They didn't feel quite right to me. Slightly fiendish, no magic, hangover too severe considering the moderate amount I took (only 3/4 of a pill total, initially 1/2 and 1/4 around 70 min later).

Anybody had grey teslas recently? They didn't feel quite right to me. Slightly fiendish, no magic, hangover too severe considering the moderate amount I took (only 3/4 of a pill total, initially 1/2 and 1/4 around 70 min later).

That to me pretty much sums up all the pills and MDMA I've had in the last decade - except for the stuff that I and others were raving about recently...

Is it the general consensus at the moment that champagne or glass MDMA is worth getting over brown sugar or grey\ off white crystal?

Is it the general consensus at the moment that champagne or glass MDMA is worth getting over brown sugar or grey\ off white crystal?

IMO, definitely...

I've had several batches of the brown/cola stuff and the grey stuff over the last couple of years (and a few high dosed Dutch pills as well). Although all were quite pleasant, ultimately they were unsatisfactory and unfulfilling. In fact, I would actually prefer 6-apb.

I know that colour can't really be held as a good indicator of quality, but there does appear to be a pattern here...

Last edited:
Looking for some help
My name is King Cuzzo and I would like some information or advice. I am 19 years old , 5,6 ft and way about 59 kg( 131 in pounds )On Jan 12th 2018 I had my birthday and it was really fun. But I had a lil too much fun. I drank and smoked a lot but also did about 150mg of ecstasy that night. I woke up the next morning and continued to party again but this time i took two pills of 200mg each. Yes I know it?s a lot but at the time I wasn?t aware I just wanted to have fun. I?m not a regular user that was my 3rd time in my entire life. They day after I felt like shit. I was depressed, having brainzaps ( shocks through my body) at one point during that week I had a panic/ anxiety attack. I didn?t feel like I was in tune with reality merely just walking and I would after feel like I was having a delay. The weekend I stayed by a friend and drank lot of tea and vitamin C and slowly I got better. I had my appetite back and I felt normal. I started gym about 2 weeks after so I started sweating. After a couple days I started feeling the symptoms coming back but I still felt kinda normal. I would just feel a little out of sync. I?m not having any memory problems or spasms but I did get about one or two brainzaps during this time. I feel the same but just a little out of touch. And the two weeks before I was perfect. Is it because it?s still in my system and I started sweating it out or did I take to much and it?s just taking a while to come down. I?m going to see the doctors Tuesday. But would still like some advice

Update 4 days later : PDATE: The whole weekend I was having trouble sleeping and eating. But I would just eat some fruits and drink some green tea , I started feeling a little like myself Sunday morning but it would go and come. I went to see the doctor and he told me I basically ran a marathon and body is drained and tired and needs time to recover. He also advised for me to do a check Thursday which I am going to do then next week Tuesday I have an appointment again. Thanks for the help but I have a couple questions. 1. Why did I feel back to normal after my 1 week comedown and right after 1.5 week I started feeling shit again. 2. Why did I struggling with sleeping and eating. I?m slowly getting back my appetite and sleep but I?m still kinda concerned. 3. My eyes and brain have been feeling a little heavy / foggy. I?m feeling like my eyes are little slow and I?m scared that I did permanent damage to brain from just one dose. Is it possible ? Thanks in advance and I would appreciate if you can explain in dept what happening. Keep in mind that happened in January and we are now in June. I feel way better being drug for about 4 months close to 5 but I still feel s little off. I have no anxiet , depression or any those things nomore. I can study normal and play game and go out with friends. But I do have a erectyle problem some days I can get 100% with ease some days I struggle to hold 70% but I guess it?s because my nerves are recovering and system as a whole so body isn?t ready for it to be thag stimulant yet. It?s also summer and I would like to smoke a little bit of weed again it?s 4 months can someone explain how long it?s gonna take me before I reach 100% I feel somewhere around 80% /85% which is great but I wanna be 100%

I'm sorry that I'm not able to post a decent or comprehensive answer at this moment in time but I am a little high and will most likely just go off at a tangent.

But, in brief - I remember you well KingCuzzo - you joined us shortly after the last time you used MDMA, acutely aware that you may have overdone things a little and how anxious you were about the amount of time you felt it was taking for your brain to balance out.

I do not know you personally in any fashion so I am going to make sweeping statements that stem from conclusions I have probably jumped to far too quickly, so please note that anything I infer about you is unqualified and probably inaccurate, but I can only picture the concept from your own journey the last 4 months (in as much as you have posted) and my initial experiences with MDMA, which despite being the forth drug I started using (after cannabis, lsd and amphetamine sulphate respectively).

You come across as very self conscious, I myself am and have always been as highly strung as one can get but I always managed to control my drug use, including my first couple of pill experiences during which I treated them like hand grenades, only taking one tablet in halves over the course of a night (the raves I would go to would generally last 12 hours from 7pm to 7am). Then a few months later the Mitsubishi thing happened and I could not get enough of them. As soon as they hit the scene 2 would just be standard and as 1998 and 1999 wore on I would find myself taking unrepeatable amounts of tablets in one night, figures I am too embarrassed to share here. But it was the 90's, we were 'ardcore ravers and a bona - fide phenomena existed among young men such as myself 'macho ingestion syndrome' where we would often just compete to see how spannered we could get. For about a year the music became secondary until I pulled myself together a bit around the millennium, with a slight change in scene's (from the Hardcore showcases such as Dreamscape and such to the city based superclubs like Cream and Godskitchen).

I said I would go off on a tangent and the thing is, once I pushed those buttons to far I'm not sure I ever fully came back. MDMA was the first drug that caused to to throw all caution to the wind and ignore my safety, my physical and my emotional well being. And 4 years down the line I was to pay for it again in ways I could not have imagined on the dancefloors.

TL;DR - You'll be fine - you are just used to feeling 100% and your still a little over sensitised to the fact that you are still recovering. The fact that you can still tell when u feel absolutely fine says it all. Once I became depersonalised I just kind of ran with it....

@steewith2ees , you are right I?m very self conscious the minute a little thing is wrong with me I notice it one time and I don?t stop thinking about till I feel it?s resolve or whatever. I shouldn?t read all those stories about people taking years to recover and seeing that must of them still suffer. It probably subconsciously made me think that I would never get 100%. But as I compare I?m better now that 4 months ago. Way better. No brains fog but in March I did smoke heavy for a week and it came back so deciced t wait for a while cause everyone on blue light said weed can excerbate the paranoia and anxiety so now it?s 4 months later I feel good but just little things I still notice which makes me feel like I still have more to go before I?m 100% such as my erectyle disfunction problem and sometimes I feel just a little off not to major. Like I?m living happily now. And also next question would I be able to smoke again in the summer or take small dose of MDMA hahah just curios I learn my lesson but I just wanna know how long till my body can take drugs again

@steewith2ees , you are right I?m very self conscious the minute a little thing is wrong with me I notice it one time and I don?t stop thinking about till I feel it?s resolve or whatever. I shouldn?t read all those stories about people taking years to recover and seeing that must of them still suffer. It probably subconsciously made me think that I would never get 100%. But as I compare I?m better now that 4 months ago. Way better. No brains fog but in March I did smoke heavy for a week and it came back so deciced t wait for a while cause everyone on blue light said weed can excerbate the paranoia and anxiety so now it?s 4 months later I feel good but just little things I still notice which makes me feel like I still have more to go before I?m 100% such as my erectyle disfunction problem and sometimes I feel just a little off not to major. Like I?m living happily now. And also next question would I be able to smoke again in the summer or take small dose of MDMA hahah just curios I learn my lesson but I just wanna know how long till my body can take drugs again

Mate, we are not qualified to answer your questions. I'm sorry you're having such weird effects from reportedly minimal use of MDMA, but have you considered the possibility that your use of weed could be the culprit rather than the MDMA? At your age, your brain chemistry is still developing. This fact, combined with the super potent weed that is available these days (plus the stupid amounts you youngsters put in spliffs) could very well cause the psychological issues you describe. Have you been totally honest with your doctor?

I have 100% honest it was life or death kinda to me but I didn?t lie nor would I for something so serious. I?m causal weeed smoker and no weed can ever give me the effects ecstasy gave me. The doctor told the combination of both and such a high dose (700mg) over two nights is what caused this. Basically I almost od on MDMA but I was lucky. You should never redose two night in a row and I did both high dosages so that?s why. I know it?s mdma related never in 5 years of smoking weed had I ever had a comedown.

Just wanna know when how long is ideal period before I can use weed and maybe a low dose of MDMA again

I have 100% honest it was life or death kinda to me but I didn?t lie nor would I for something so serious. I?m causal weeed smoker and no weed can ever give me the effects ecstasy gave me. The doctor told the combination of both and such a high dose (700mg) over two nights is what caused this. Basically I almost od on MDMA but I was lucky. You should never redose two night in a row and I did both high dosages so that?s why. I know it?s mdma related never in 5 years of smoking weed had I ever had a comedown.

Hmm, well you did say that you smoked heavy for a week and the symptoms returned...

Also, many of us have redosed MDMA on two or more consecutive days (sometimes all day every day for weeks). You've just got to accept you may be more susceptible to negative side effects than most people and stay off hallucinogenic/psychedelic drugs for a while.

Just wanna know when how long is ideal period before I can use weed and maybe a low dose of MDMA again

That is exactly the type of question we cannot answer...

Last edited:
How long is a piece of string?

You'll know when you're ready. Yeah, I know, that's an old hippy clich?. But I'm an old hippy .....