• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Red defqons....... :D

not often i buy pills, at least 5 years in fact, maybe more, but heard good tingantingz about these .....

so probably ill advisedly bought meself a stash before I'd actually tried any. Plan being to never have to buy any more pills again in my life and just stock up now on some good ones that will last me however long this life drags on for now.....

don't know why but ive had them about a week now and curiosity got the better of me this evening,yesterday now, .....

verrrrrrry slow come-up,clean though,lovely in fact....have no idea why i just had another one, oh yeah, testing purposes.......

coming up shit happened about 45 mins after dropping, then i had a shower, long shower, still didnt bring me up, then came and started rading the EADD pills megathread, the one prior to this one, and by the time i got to the end of it was grinning at all the people seeming to be shuffling out the shadows and , and the same old arguments and missingoldpills still doing his thing.....but anyway came up very smooothly not at any point overwhelming just when i stood up to go and get a drink realised really got a griin on my face and now i think about it some lovely warmth and tingles and all feels good.

Needed this right now tbh <3

I not sure why they take so long to kick in, i did bite about a third off but only s i could taste it properly, and it seemed to taste almost *too* safroley, like they'd added something to give it a saffrole ping of authenticity....

anyway, i'm very contented with these....possibly last ever purchase of MD.............

Have to find a party to go to now.

EDIT>>>>>>>>>>>yeah that second one took not yet but nearly 2 hours ago again felt that sliding up over the last half hour or so and very very nice E thesea are....

will leave them all nice and safe and in a box to be brought out for special parties and rare occasions between now and my demise.

>>>>>>EDIT>>>>>>>fucck yeah, got some firly recent sven vath live sets on.......nice long lasting these......

Last edited:
How was it? I went there last year on the Sunday with my now ex one of my mates and one of hers. Was good jaguar skills was class and wilkinson, DJ EZ was a let didn't because they had him in a small tent and the sound wasn't loud enough but I noticed they have been allowed to increase the volume this year? Did want to go the Saturday looked better to me.

The defqons I have are the first run, they've been in storage for a few months now

It was really bloody good mate. Highlights were Sven, Booka Shade and the Chems. Sound was much better this year which really made a big difference.

It was really bloody good mate. Highlights were Sven, Booka Shade and the Chems. Sound was much better this year which really made a big difference.

Yeah that was the only quarm I had with it last year the sound, was looking forward to DJ EZ and he was shit because you could barely hear him, big jaguar skills fan myself and noticed he was there again this year, last year we stage in a penthouse appartment in battersea was smart as fuck, but ended up twisted the night before =D

Can anyone recommend the best place to buy a pill testing kit? Bought one a year ago or so and it was really difficult to get the drops to come out when using it? Ended up having to shake it like a maniac just to get a drop out.

Google "Reagent Tests UK" Not sure if that's the ones you used (2ml bottles?) but never had any problems with them.

Whats the craic with the crazy low prices of Mandy on the DNMs? Is it all that mongy shite? I was gonna try some of the Canadian gear but have some of the Defqons on the way to try out. Haven't done MD in over a year and it was that mongy as f**k. Just couldn't wait for it to wear off.

Great post, Boa, and something that is always worth keeping at the forefront of attention. Looks can be deceiving - especially when designed to deceive - so there is never any substitute for reagent testing.

Of course reagent testing is absolutely needed to positively identify a substance -- but to exclude a substance ---

A 5, 10 and 20 mg set of allergy/test doses will exclude multiple substances without needing a reagent kit.

If you get a ++ or more from 5-20 mg it is NOT MDMA - NOT any MDXX -- it's not methylone or ethylone or an APB or MAPB, not 3-MMC or 4-MMC

5 mg oral and a ++ means it isn't meth or speed

It could be a tryptamine, or a PV bath salt -- or some new RC -- but definitely not MDMA or MDXX

those oral doses are safe even if it happens to contain an opiate (well except for fentanyl or carfentanil) -- mandelin is the only reagent that has a significantly different reaction for opiates than MDMA -- the others are in the same color family or don't react

Safe4test are my go to
Cheapest as bottles are plastic (good enough)
Small amount of reagent. Reagents do have a shelf life and for recreational you don't need very much. Disposing of them once they show signs of being off ain't easy if you want to be environmental sound.
Get as many as you can 5 / 6 can't remember but they do a deal, the more reagent variants the better picture you get. Marquis is easily fooled and what most dodgy sellers will aim for?

Do remember that most reagents are in themselves dangerous chemicals based on acid and alkali. Wear rubber / plastic based gloves and wear eye wear like a pair of glasses or sunglasses. Wear long sleeves. Get in on you immediately get lots and lots of water on it. Some don't actually burn straight off and take time.

Make sure to read about how to test before attempting. Little pin head amount of sample on a ceramic plate and a drop straight onto it. Record immediate colour and look for changes. It's fun to be honest, like opening a present you don't know at Christmas. Lots of help available in pill testing if needed.

I'd also recommend their Coke test if you do partake. I've found them to be very accurate and they do seem to determine a degree of purity plus the other reagents tests have shown clear Levisamole cuts on test.

Anyone bought red defqons recently? I'm thinking of stocking up but not sure if the batch will be the same

Anyone bought red defqons recently? I'm thinking of stocking up but not sure if the batch will be the same

Have a couple coming today hopefully. Might try a cheeky half out if I feel up to it. I'll report back if so.

http://mooseyart.co.uk/daniel-david

cheekyhalf.jpg

Old-School-Five.jpg
Screen+Shot+2016-07-30+at+16.22.10.png

Anyone heard of or seen kitkats on the DNM? Supposedly the new press from those that did the defqons, only 120mg or so my mate said and they're half red half white.

Anyone heard of or seen kitkats on the DNM? Supposedly the new press from those that did the defqons, only 120mg or so my mate said and they're half red half white.

Yep. 125mg apparently - bet they are great. The last lower dosed pills I had from that presser where Blue QDance about 3 years ago and they where class! If its the same stuff as in the Defqons they could be amazing!

Anyone know anything about reddy/pink peace & love's?

Red peace sign on one side and the word love pressed into t'other.

Cant find these exact ones on pillreports...

A report on the Yellow Xboxes, which are still floating around.

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36174

I had the green ones in Ibiza, and both times I had them felt like the first time on MDMA. The second time in particular felt like I was with God. This was only a month after abusing those Gold Bars for 3 days in a row at Tomorrowland. They were so fucking mongy from day 1, so I thought I had lost the magic forever. Goes to show what a good pill does. I've been searching ever since for this elusive Green Xbox high, I hope I'll find it in the Red Defqons next week.

Anyone know anything about reddy/pink peace & love's?

Red peace sign on one side and the word love pressed into t'other.

Cant find these exact ones on pillreports...

Yes - see my post on page 37 of the previous incarnation of this thread.

Isn't the dnm's great. I remember around 2008 drought you needed to know peeps just to get half descent pills. Good bless tor.

Isn't the dnm's great. I remember around 2008 drought you needed to know peeps just to get half descent pills. Good bless tor.

Yeah it's great it's cheap but I don't like it, I'm only a pup at 24 but I'm new skool with an old skool attitude, prefer to know who im getting it off, then over time become more than just "that" but actual mates, can have a laugh with and have a few drinks with, some of my truest mates I've met through that, infact my only true mates that you can count on 1 hand minus your thumb. Plus there's always the risk of a parcel not arriving, a controlled delivery being done and then it's all on a computer no matter what VPN, tor browser or scrambler etc etc you use it still leaves a trail... And after getting raided earlier this year (still on bail for conspiracy) and seeing what they can pull off smart phones, computers etc I'll give the DNM a swerve, it might be cheaper but it leaves a trail and what if a vendor is doing an exist scam? Like calling it a day gets a load of orders in tells everyone there's "logistics" or "postage" difficulties or something and just wipes their account taken your money not sent the goods, you haven't the foggiest where they live and yeah...

But negativity aside I see the appeal of it as, how can I phrase this... SWIM paid £425 for 100 and then SWIM had heard of others getting 50 for £75 off the DNM :!

Oh and a heads up got those on DNM... Kitkats, the successor to the defqons, look very nice and dosed at a nice 140-160mg, finally no "200-220mg bangers" 8) bla bla... Just a nice dose that.