Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1p-LSD - First Time - First Time with 1p-LSD

Wrilee

Greenlighter
Prior to this I've taken 25i-nbome, LSD-25, and cannabis. I've been in a pretty positive mindset for the past couple months and the setting was suppose to be in my house for the most part.

7:00am
I wake up, rip off a single tab, and place it under my tongue. At this point I'm still pretty sleepy, so I just lay in bed for awhile while listening to my Tame Impala station on Pandora.

8:00am
I've gotten up and made breakfast, but have no desire to eat it. As I put it into my mouth it feels so foreign and plain. I also start to experience a body buzz accompanied by a heaviness that weighs all over me. I decide to go lay in bed. The buzz becomes more intense and almost feels good. I get muscle spasms in my legs and I don't try to stop because the blanket against my skin feels so good. I reach my arms up and just feel anything I can.

8:30am
The first visuals come on. Noticing reflections a lot more as week as a kinda double vision of every edge and surface. I decide now would be a good time to shower.

8:34am
It's come on so strong that I have to stop and look at everything. Especially in the mirror. For whatever reason I feel as if I look very attractive and decide to start taking photos on my phone.

8:45am
Okay. Now I'm actually gonna get in the shower. While trying to remember how to wash myself, I forgot who I was. I wouldnt call it full ego-death, but I started to take the personality of Thomas Morton. He's a guy who does documentaries for Vice News. I start think I'm in Europe doing all different things. Then SNAP! I remember who I am and where I am. I continue to wash myself and think about random stuff. Everually I realize I'm in a loop and snap out of that too fairly quickly by getting out of the shower.

9:00am
While drying off and finding close I realize I have no idea what day it is. Or what day was yesterday or tomorrow. I feel as is its been at least four hours and decide to text my friend who is suppose to come over at 11am. Turns out she hasn't even left for class yet.

9:10am
I hook up my phone to the sound bar in my living room to play music. Then I sit on the floor of my living room and just stare blankly in front of me to see what kind visuals come out. To my surprise I see a cartoon face in the carpet. And then 5 more. And then 20 more. And then everything grows a looney type of face. They morph and sway as they all look at me. I could have easily been scared, but I'm pretty good at controlling my reactions. I close my eyes and see the most crazy structures fly past me with brilliant color.

9:30am
I'm convinced it's been awhile and I'm starting to come down. So I put on some gym close and hop in the families golf cart to ride to the gym.

10:00am
I get to the gym and stare at the ground so no one sees my eyes. A quick stretch and I get on the treadmill. I start easy, 8 min pace. But I feel like it's too easy. I go fast. And faster. Until I'm almost sprinting. I end up running a mile and a half in 10 min. That's the fastest I've ever ran. After getting off the room spins and rainbows start pouring in the windows. Shit, I'm still tripping. I sit down trying not to have a heart attack and eventually catch my breath. I head back to the house.

10:30am
I get back inside and the visuals get more intense. I think I normally trip harder while I'm indoors, which is a bummer because the trees are beautiful outside and the weather is nice. I put the music back on and attempt to do some dishes.

11:00am
My friend comes over and we talk for awhile. It was incredibly hard to put my thoughts into words. I'd either forget what I was gonna say or forget a single word and I wouldn't be able to finish my sentence.

The rest of trip was pretty mellow and I was completely back to baseline by 2pm. I had no lingering effects. I didn't feel the normal afterglow from LSD. I felt 100% normal as if I hadn't even taken the substance. Overall it was stronger than any of psychedelics I've had. Most likely because the previous ones were under dosed. I still have some tabs left and I plan to try 150ug. I think that will be enough for ego death, so I'll be sure to stay indoors and have a trip sitter.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_1plsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, at 2 hours and 10 minutes you convinced yourself it was almost over and you were coming down? That's right about peak or even slightly before. =D

The total duration was really short though. Generally 1p-LSD lasts for 8-10 hours (I don't feel totally normal for even longer than that).