• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP MzFluffy

I believe I read somewhere that the cause death was officially ruled as natural causes due to complications of asthma along with pneumonia. She had been having trouble breathing and was found to have passed in her sleep. May she rest in peace.

Sad. I really enjoyed her posts over the years.

This is ashleys sister. I took posession over her computer and this site was in her history with the password saved. My sister died of a severe asthma attack. For those that thought she died from an overdose you are wrong. She was found in the bathroom by her fiance. I know she went on here a lot at one point so I wanted to just clarify some things. Also I am wondering how this account of hers can be shut down?

If anyone was a close friend of hers and wants any further information please contact me privately I will speak no more of this publicly.
God, I HATE to hear this and I'm so sorry for your loss. Your sister was always nice to me and was a beautiful girl, both inside and out. I dread coming to the Bluelight Shrine, for fear of finding out that someone I care about is gone. You will most definitely be missed and loved, Ashley.

Wow. What more can I say. Throwing around all of those jailbait comments with Guido and guineaPig etc all those years ago and MzFluffy deflected, absorbed and regurgitated the lot and threw double the muck back. We watched her grow and have the amazing degree of fortitude to pursue a career that many MANY could never even consider let alone succeed at. Best wishes to her family, everyone that was close to her and of course each and everyone of my beloved fellow BL'rs that were close to this young girl

This is ashleys sister. I took posession over her computer and this site was in her history with the password saved. My sister died of a severe asthma attack. For those that thought she died from an overdose you are wrong. She was found in the bathroom by her fiance. I know she went on here a lot at one point so I wanted to just clarify some things. Also I am wondering how this account of hers can be shut down?

If anyone was a close friend of hers and wants any further information please contact me privately I will speak no more of this publicly.

You're not alone. This is my son's former account. I decided to keep it, because he had used it as an outlet for his curiosity and a lifeline when he felt like he had nobody to talk to. My son used drugs recreationally to self-medicate but also ended up dying from his asthma rather than a direct overdose. Your sister was much loved here and probably saved more than one life through harm-reduction advice. You may never read this but I and many others here feel your pain acutely.

Been gone way to long to come back too see all of these friends of mine gone.

I was depressed to see axl, but how her too really has me down right now..

Jim and ashley both gone way too soon

RIP ASH

Rest in peace mate. You come up in conversation with laffs and fondness. We fought a fair bit yeah ha. Well at least we made up and all . RIO

All I can say is wow. I can't believe you are gone. RIP beautiful girl. See you soon.