• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP MzFluffy

She was the first person to welcome me to Clearwater Florida when I moved. Bmxxx wanted to meet her badly.

Last edited:
RIP Ash :( I'm quite devastated

Opiates and stimulants I imagine.

I don't think it's fair for us to even speculate, man. it's not like you or L2R ever even had a private convo with her? IIRC she was vehemently against opi8s. no offense my brothers, but now is not the time not place - if we are all so dying of curiosity for what killed her (why this always matters so much, ???) - they are doing an autopsy soon...

this one hurts. I was Ash's 1st BL buddy (my God she was 15 & I was 19!) and there was a time perhaps a decade ago where we could be considered extremely close :( and we always stayed current (until my any given S/O would shut that down) - I'll always cherish our phone calls

shocking that article mentions she lived with her fiancé, Jonathan, for 7 years? and they were getting married soon?? that really is confusing to me & has me in quite the conundrum/conniption fit :(

once again, RIP SWEETHEART. one of BLs most notorious, no doubt :(

Last edited:
:( When I was active on BL, I chat a lot with MzFluffy via AOL. She's just an awesome girl. So sad to hear this news...

i hope she finally found her wallet <3 rip.

poor gal.

Thanks for beating me to the same exact post I would have made..

RIP

One of the weirder deaths for some reason.

Check out lilczeys facebook.. Pretty sure they're making it into a conspiracy because no one believes a girl in the sex money making business wouldn't flaunt that she had a boyfriend this whole time or something. So I guess this sketchy boyfriend person must have killed her if I can decipher through the jive talk properly. Something about how he's full of shit and basically doesnt exist. So it must be some sort of cover up.

I don't think it's fair for us to even speculate, man. it's not like you or L2R ever even had a private convo with her? IIRC she was vehemently against opi8s.
Speculation is one thing ,and perhaps wrong depending on which angle you look at it, but facts are facts, and as a good friend you dont remember the "blues" days??
Denial can be just as weird as speculation though so..

people are always going to speculate when the person dies young, like it or not bub, but if axl blaze dies before his 70s there will be speculation there too.

Last edited:
She was with THE WOOD for a while. Thats not him is it? Anyone know how hes doing with this?

I dont know her drug use but years ago like many of us she did obv indulge in drugs. Seemed very clued in about it though. Who knows what happened. Drugs or no, its sad to see another one gone.

Condolences axl, you two were close. Hope you are gonna be alright.

Fuckn tears man.

Wow terrible news..I remember her when I was a member in 05 under the handle PARooollleeer. We had some pretty in-depth convos via AIM. RIP

When she started posting here all I wanted to do was hunt her down and put some fucking clothes on her. She was so young. But I grew to like her, and respect her. I'm so sorry for her family, rip you beautiful little skank <3

When she started posting here all I wanted to do was hunt her down and put some fucking clothes on her. She was so young. But I grew to like her, and respect her. I'm so sorry for her family, rip you beautiful little skank <3

Why do some great old school posters only show up when someone dies?

Booooooooo.

Fuck me. Too many in so quick a span, too many period, but this one gets to me. We hadn't spoken in a number of years but remember long chats on AIM and texts and stuff. What she did with her life was ultimately the path that she chose in life and unto death, but she was a beautiful, kind, interesting person who I had a great deal of respect and affection for, still do, even though we hadn't been in touch. If you knew her only from what she did for a living and what she posted here, you might have certain assumptions about her, and they wouldn't be true which goes for any of us, probably; all the more her being someone who exposed herself to the public eye in the most literal sense, but there was much more to her than that, fundamental humanity, kindness, humor.

I'd thought to try to get in touch again, I didn't, I think I asked someone to pass on my regards but it doesn't really matter; I will regret not getting in touch again—shows us something of the frailty and unpredictability of life, especially life as we live it somewhere on the edge. You never really do know. You can say a hundred times live hard, die young, predictable; but that was, or still is, all of us. She was one of us. A── was taken young, and I gather in some pretty dark times and places, of her own making or thrust upon her, whichever way, they no longer have any hold on her. I don't believe she was particularly religious but I do know from when we used to talk she believed in God and had some kind of spiritual life –

God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Requisciat in pace.

Prayers for you.

Rip

She was one of the alright and cool bitches in here. The same can't be said about the other bitches.

hi
im a ninja
i dont show up
but somehow i saw (it)
n its fluffy
n its beautiful n sad n not right
ive never liked her that much but ived always loved here in some ways
n i dont mean the nudie pics
underages or not.. .

little convo on fb
but it always felt right

like she was always staying her ground
like she always was gonna be fluffy
true to her heart true to herself,
if its underage scumbag dirt redneck fluff well thats fine, its her, n deal with it
she had that integrity about her,

n then she grew up i guess
not sure bout the rest
boobies
:)
boobies for sure
those were totally unrelated to growing up tho