Songs you can barely listen to without losing your composure emotionally

seriously, this album is full of great songs, but this one... OMG peep the reggae/pop vibes in this and like... side to side - ariana grande

This was Todd Rundgren's Can We Still Be Friends, I couldn't get the video link to work. I'll PM the mod. Maybe I'm not following a link rule, or maybe it was my ridiculous computer. In the meantime, if there is a Todd Rundgren fan who'd like to post it, feel free. If you have not heard of him, check it out. Don't wait for the visual. It is truly an amazing song! One for ears and grey matter, not the eyes. :)

^^^Todd Rundgren grew up about 4 miles from me. He was from Upper Darby. I was from Darby (The bad Darby) lol. I'll post it for you. Next time you post a video, just take out the "s" from the "http(s)" portion of the address.

^ I hear that. ;)

... no apologies. Goddamnit.:|%)

(Mariposa would have beaten the ear off of me. :) )

Last edited:

NSFW:
Due to the many problems Traina exhibited from childhood, his life included a number of psychiatric hospitalizations for drug abuse and for treatment of bipolar disorder. While his mother tried everything at her disposal to get him the proper medical help, Traina died at 19, from a self-administered morphine overdose at the home of a friend, Julie Campbell. -wikipedia

I'm all alone,
I'm all alone,
Sky is white,
The pain is bright,
And I wanna get stoned.
I'm all alone.
Destiny, My destiny,
Dance with me, Dance with me, Destiny,
Destiny, My destiny,
No escaping that's for me,
My mother moans,
get off the phone,
she don't like my fucking tone,
Mama may have,
and Papa may have,
But god bless the child that's got his own,
God bless the child that's got his own.
i have been shown,
My heart of stone,
Feeling it in my broken bones,
Love i can't have
the dad i won't have
the child was left here all alone
i was left here all alone
Destiny, My destiny,
dance with me, dance with me, destiny
destiny, my destiny,
no escaping that's for me

Sad.:|

One of the things that's motivated me, is to live long enough to piss off the people, or institutions that have antagonised me (in the most createful ways). My 'steroid'. ;)

Everything else, more functional and pleasant, is gravy ( to be greatful for) ;) <3

Last edited:
Obviously, I 'lose my shit' quite regularly as I've severly overposted on this thread. hehe %)

Hate Jagger.

Nevertheless.

Last edited:
"That's Not Me" from the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album.
It's a heart-wrenching look into the sadness, confusion and fear that Brian Wilson was being consumed by.

Oh, and "I Got You" from the Stone Temple Pilots album "No. 4".
Scott Weiland wrote about the girl who stuck by him through his heroin addiction.
The line, "When you're there to fill the space I have inside / I feel like crying" makes me feel like crying!

Mal3volent: Excellent, obscure choice with "Gnat" by Nick Traina from Knowledge! I read "His Bright Light" by his mom (Danielle Steele) years ago and got the Knowledge album along with "17 Reasons" by his previous band Link 80. I actually recorded a cover version of "Gnat" on my old 4-track back in 2003 because I was so moved by it.

Last edited by a moderator: