Songs you can barely listen to without losing your composure emotionally

[video=youtube_share;blJldvAPwpQ]http://youtu.be/blJldvAPwpQ[/video]

man last time i ate some 'artwork' i thought spiritualzed would just be cool to throw on

and it was

decided to read along the lyrics with the songs shine a light, lord can you hear me and I think i'm in love

i cried so damn hard, the bare lyrics in lord can you hear me did me in and the spot on narrative to my bullshit lifestyle in i think i'm in love pushed me over the top

it was way better than an orgasm and changed my li....week.;)

it was this slowww version of i think i'm in love

Recently. This. With The Dakota access pipeline ...sick of the same people being fucked over.

you know i obnoxiously post/embed videos to rap music, so don't doubt i tried LOL. it is only on the album, the video on youtube doesn't have the extended "eddie kane" track. other links wouldn't be legit

Joe, I've tried to decipher that communication between us but you know, I have no idea what it's about so; in lieu of it here's a wee tribute to you; with what i've gleaned from you on these threads.
( it's more electronic but lets flout convention, eh! ;) ) Fuck that!
;) <3

...also, reminds me of your buddy, about ten years ago(whose name I cant remember( Stunner, Black girl with great taste in music and film and even better personality...anyhoo) because her name evades me, unfortunately, use of my brain is slightly fucked,not from drugs but from other life-trials; that have evaded the intricacies of past BL readings) but anyhoo, she was gorgeous, too - loved her - I cannot recall anymore without prompt, so ill leave it at that.

Last edited:
^Nice choice, that specifically reminds me and Miss Swilow of one particular holiday where I was jamming a double best-of CD by Pink Floyd. That song was repeated often. The grass seriously was greener when that memory was formed. Nightwish did a version which kinda sucked actually, but speaking of Nightwish, this track always gets me; I won't say I lose my composure but it does really move me:

I hate to be that guy, but no Tarja no Nightwish. :p Speaking of which, this is hard to watch because it's before they uncerimoniously fired her after the concert. You can clearly see that Tuomas is distraught...

Not sure if I lose my composure, but this song is about Peter's ex in which I can totally relate to...

Last edited:

Abso-fucking-lutely!

That song has followed me since I was 14 and heard it for the first time.

Pretty much every new place I move to, or new era I have established in my life, has included Fade into You in some unexpected way.

Excellent choice!

Everything about this is melancholy...

[The Reflection]

I found no solution
in the truth
that my madness can be cured
I found no wisdom
in the songs
the elders sung to me
I stared through diamonds
oh so cold
saw young beauty grow old
Bleeding promises renewed with old lies
in the glare of
burning skies

[The Confession]

Kann ich denn, kann ich denn anders? Habe ich denn nicht dieses Verfluchte in mir? Das Feuer, die Stimme, die Qual.
Immer, immer muß ich durch Straßen gehen. Und immer spür ich, da ist einer hinter mir her – das bin ich selber. Es verfolgt mich. Lautlos. Aber ich hör’ es doch. Ja, manchmal ist mir, als ob ich selber hinter mir her liefe. Ich will davon, vor mir selber davon laufen. Aber ich kann nicht. Kann mir nicht entkommen. Muss, muss den Weg gehen, den es mich jagt. Muss rennen, rennen – endlose Straßen. Ich will weg, ich will weg! Und mit mir rennen die Gespenster von Müttern, von Kindern. Die gehn nie mehr weg. Die sind immer da! Immer! Immer! Immer! Nur nicht wenn ich’s tue.
Dann, dann stehe ich vor einem Plakat und lese was ich getan habe und lese und lese... Das habe ich getan? Aber ich weiß doch von gar nichts. Aber wer glaubt mir denn? Wer weiß denn wie es in mir aussieht? Wie es schreit und brüllt da innen. Wie ich’s tun muß! Will nicht – muß! Will nicht – muß! Und dann schreit eine Stimme und ich kann es nicht mehr hören. Hilfe! Ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht...

[The Salvation ~ The Forgiveness]

I raged through the jungle
and died in the trees
to dwell in the rivers
which flow to the seas
What if this madness
seems to be
nothing else but my real me

(the 2001 thing in the YouTube video idk but whatever)

I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand …
Can these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?