• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritalin combined with weed was pretty cool, I felt like my brain was on fire and it helped tremendously when I was still in college. Like you guys mentioned though the comedown is brutal.

This Adderall isn't that much better, but I feel like it's more of a comedown and not a straight up crash like methylphenidate.

I thought weed helped with ritalin comedown? (I'm not a weed smoker, btw - asthma + smoke is pretty unpleasant.)

Good luck in advance Whosa, I know that Shit won't be easy. At least I think 120mg of Methadone should be able to hold you pretty well. So that's a definite plus. What are they saying about benzos?

they are saying they wont stop that cold turkey, i will get that recomfirmed though before i admit myself.

looks liek it will be monday or tuesday.

just got my big oxy script 120 oc 40s - only filled 30 of em, left the rest at the pharmacy for financial reasons (insurance meds benefits are done for the year so no morwe free oxy).

ot: just chewed 3 oc 40s at once. gonna shoot the last of my dope when it peaks. got 2 mgs of alprazolam and my usual 2 mg of nightly loprazolam to add in too.

but im sick of it. the dope rush doesn't last long enough and is usually not 100% how you want it to be and when it is exactly how you want and then some it fades way too fast. it a circle jerk. an unsustainable one.

but yeah ive felt worse fellas %)

coming off opiates imma lose some nice weight - amped lol.

i think im the only person who puts on more weight the more severe their opiate habit. i can eat on nearly all drugs. even ate 2 fried eggs and toast and bacon after smoking a fair bit of good shard many years back - friends were like wtf.

I thought weed helped with ritalin comedown? (I'm not a weed smoker, btw - asthma + smoke is pretty unpleasant.)

It helps a small amount. Weed doesn't really alleviate comedowns for me personally though. I usually need a benzo for that sort of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.