• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice and morphine'd. Had troubles keeping my eyes open earlier but now it's ok. =D

PST in sprite, 1.5(ish)mg clonazepam both subbed and swallowed, bong of aforementioned weed.

Took a lot longer to kick in for some reason but I'm nice and itchy now. Favorite side effect lol.

Very doped up from the morphine, gonna pop some more lorazepam for the lulz. =D

^also doped up to the max. Even puked earlier after a shot - been ages since that last was a problem cos tolerance.
So.ds dddj
Too high 2 type..
Wow. Next level thiss.

Stay beautiful ladies!

Totally! I had half a pill staring at me and I didn't like its mean muggin so I ate it.

Right now, not high, 3 more hours of work before playtime. Thinking sushi and beer. Though I am getting tired of beer, so I should find a replacement.

Dumped a few big spoonfuls of Kratom that I didn't bother to weigh (HR disclaimer: don't do that) in some juice and downed it after dissolving 1mg klonopin under my tongue. It's Friday (on my schedule)!!!!!!!

Fallout 4 and drugs all night.

I am not in pain so yeah I must have done something potent.;)

I feel great to just not be in pain these days so yeah a bit of reefer and pain medication and then I feel good enough to do things I enjoy.

I am good for the whole night. Gonna draw some things. Gonna call a friend who is having a rough time. Gonna return calls from people who miss me.

I can be a person again for a while. Feels good man.

So as high as I get these days. Thats how high I am. Lean, oxy, and benzos are what I used and I feel fucking great.

I celebrated getting $ today by

1. sleeping through my alarms (FUCK LOL)
2. getting mexican between shifts
3. getting sushi after work was done
4. taking a 5 hour nap and then getting fast food (#8 @ Wendy's is KING)

now drinking stout and gonna smoke some weed before watching something like Lupin

I got high. On that drug. You know the one. The really good one.

it's either dmt, lsd, or heroin, and my money's on the downtown

I got high. On that drug. You know the one. The really good one.

BTH

I got high on the other really good one. You know the one I mean, I injected 80mg of it and it's really good.

I also put some amphetamines in the rig, like 50-60mg, to test out a new batch from a supplier I've only used a few times. I'm happy with the current effects, but I won't say it's good stuff just yet. Not until I try it without anything else on top (xept my maintenance benzo dose). For all I know the 'you know, the really good drug that isn't the same as tryptamino's' & lorazepam are doing such a good job at masking the side-effects that I'm just not noticing them. But I'm good with that for now, seeing as how I feel great right now. Only thing that annoys me a little is how hot I am, I can feel that my face is glowing a little. Meh, if that's the sum of all the side-effects I'd say: Semi-speedball - great success!

Feels Good Man! =D

high on H and oxy - did a 200 mg H shot (pretty courageous) I am still fighting to keep my eyes open over 2 hours after the shot was administered. . IV H and oral oxy. good combo. will add in loprazolam closer to bed time.

im broke. i bought the H on dealer credit. my dealer is a life saver in the tabs he lets me run. got me out many a jam. down side is they add up. last month i had to give him over 500 usd of my pay.

might do another lil buzz reupper shot soon when it hits the 3 or 4 hours mark - i find shooting more before 3 hours at a minimum has effluxed leads to a diminished high

did another dope is strong in the nod but fairly week in the rush. no pins and needles at all (i did take 2 diff antihistamines an hour before though).

loprazolam incoming!

Last edited:
Feeling good. Spent another night with my new lady friend, things seem to be going well..

ot: dope and daaabs

got a couple tall boys

haven't decided wat do for tonite yet

picked up more shifts this week booya. wage slave to that hourly grind yo

gonna order poppies ASAP i can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.