• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 mgs oxycodone chewitised.

might sniffulate 40 mgs more, will play it by ear.

gonna add 2 mgs loprazolam too.

Lots of H, some morphine, 12mg Bromazepam & 10mg valium.

Feelsgood, mon!

Added another half tsp of kratom and some CBD crystal under the tongue. If I relax anymore I will literally die. Pizza inbound.

So I'm going to be getting my hands on some codeine promethazine syrup, I wonder how that would be mixed with PST. Anyone ever mix the two?

mo oxy mo oxy mo oxy. like 600 mgs + i done today. mostly chewitised. gonna chew one more then schleptkowitZzZ,

also 1 mg xanax
+ 2 mg loprazolam (basically super xanax imo).

Nodified af. Best way to go sleep if you can avoid passin out/nodding in places other than your bed (sometimes quite hard to avoid that).

PEACESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I'm totally Charlie Sheen Winning!

300mg IV meth with 200mg morphine mixed as a pseudo speedball. I also took 60mg temazepam to negate any unwanted effects from the meth.

Time to go for a stroll through the mall for a good old fashioned perve at the ladies.

Been chillin on ICQ n getting stuff done around the house just imbibing caffeine via Surge & coffee

Taking a week off of alcohol to keep myself in control. Finishing up day 3. No extra anxiety or anything which is fantastic, no physical withdrawal either, man I could really go for some though namean?

charlie sheen i'm winning, never come in second place.

put 0,2 g amphetamine in some water, and snorted another 0,2. moments later i'm drinking a whiskey and more than a gram hash higher. current mood: fucking euphoria. have 5 diazepam 5 mg, 5 flunitrazepam 1 mg, 5 flunitrazolam, hydroxizine and whiskey and vodka, so i'm not really worried over anything atm.

i live in a tiny fucking shithole. i want to take a walk, but it'll be totally dead, not a fucking person, so dead you'd be forced to believe it's a war zone, genuinely depressing.

sounds peaceful jlm. nordic countries are nice and full of nature, long days this time of year.

id love to go for a walk smoking spliffs there.

im still only caffeinated, waiting for stuff to DL and trying to think of which kinda pot i wanna smoke

sounds peaceful jlm. nordic countries are nice and full of nature, long days this time of year.

id love to go for a walk smoking spliffs there.

im still only caffeinated, waiting for stuff to DL and trying to think of which kinda pot i wanna smoke

yep. i'm kind of a patriot, as in i love sweden. i'm not one of those private racists, constantly spouting incoherent nonsense on news paper comment section, complaining about the decay of what they define as THE swedish culture -- i.e., meatballs, midsummer and other retarded holidays with roots in norse mythology, and of course: the ban on the swedish flag, with its graceful importance -- yet, like a kid with down's syndrome, they lack any form of grasp of sweden and what is swedish: it's culturally diverse, open-minded (less now than before, as indicated earlier), aesthetically and culturally competent (bergman, greta garbo, stellan skarsgård; music artists ranging from abba to the knife to entombed; and my favorite, tomas tranströmer); the people are polite yet reserved, drunk as fuck and not as reserved during the weekends, the nature's great (prefer lofoten, norway, though), great open air raves in the nature. and so on. need to smoke a winston, otherwise i'll be rambling for days.

but visit sweden and judge for yourself! it's pretty expensive though

i love to get ultra stoned and listen to silent shout by the knife!! the synth line always gives me chills

i dont see myself ever having the luxury of enough time or money to visit europ, i have a dane friend working in hermany who comes back over the pond every year or so. he gives me the juicy bits of news over beer and bbq.

the coffee culture over there sure is appealing gotta say.

i love to get ultra stoned and listen to silent shout by the knife!! the synth line always gives me chills

i dont see myself ever having the luxury of enough time or money to visit europ, i have a dane friend working in hermany who comes back over the pond every year or so. he gives me the juicy bits of news over beer and bbq.

the coffee culture over there sure is appealing gotta say.
yeah, the beer culture over here is great if you want to get pissed; but in the right company, it can also be very pleasant, assuming you like beer since we have a lot of great microbreweries. omnipollo is my absolute favorite. it's pretty common in us too. nebucadnezzar is the best (imperial, i think?) ipa i've had the pleasure to enjoy.

don't know much about the coffee culture -- or are you referring to the famous 'fika'? coffee and cinnamon buns. yeah, that's a habit transformed into a cultural quirk.

where do you live?

fuck it! a little pick me up (not even 0,1 gram), coffee and cigs. might take a small bump a little bit later, then take 50 mg diazepam (saving the potent benzos) and 50 mg hydroxizine

having bigger problems quitting odin sphere than i have quitting the amps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking some more chocolate whiskey, about to pop 100mg hydrocodone and 5mg of clonazepam. Fuck my liver!
Need to feel some love, opiates can wrap me in the warming glow of love and I'll add some clonazepam, and 150mg hydroxyzine with 200mg ketoconazole to potentiate the hydrocodone.

Last edited:
jlm: i live in portland, oregon, big city in a west coast state, of the uniteds. people here think they have good beer. it is better in my home state of vermont back east.

koffee culture as in y'all drink it constantly. i do too.

what is odin sphere? autocorrect ?

i am staying high on weed.

i just ate a whole bag of gummy bears. damnit.

"jlm: i live in portland, oregon, big city in a west coast state, of the uniteds. people here think they have good beer. it is better in my home state of vermont back east.

koffee culture as in y'all drink it constantly. i do too.

what is odin sphere? autocorrect ?

i am staying high on weed.

i just ate a whole bag of gummy bears. damnit"

ah, portland, oregon, home to two bands that defined my youth. still love them. talking about wipers and posion idea, ofc.

odin sphere: leifthrasir is a remake of the original odin sphere game: a high-intensity, action-rpg with a smart and smoothly integrated lvl system. also, it almost equals witcher 3 in beauty. google it! (if you like video games.)

i took 0,2 g amphetamine, insufflated it. found a tiny bit hash, 0,1 g maybe, but it mellowed me out, so i'm still going strong, although i took 2 mg flunitrazepam and 1 mg flunitrazolam, the reason being not being too tweaked out and with visual distortions -- the result of four hours of sleep in two nights -- soon out to pick up my new cap at the post office, then off to look for decent hash

ate some high-protein yogurt, some cashews, an apple, and drank half a bottle of milk.

btw, kinda off-topic: which dose hydroxizine works best to reduce the future anxiety? i'm kinda tolerant, being on mirtazapine. 50 mg normally takes the edge of my anxiety, but maybe i need more, or even less, when combining with amphetamine? do not want to spoil my state of mind; i'd rather not notice them at all. if you get my point.

oh, found my collection of gin n tonic in the basement. sippin on one now. can't say that i love gt:s, but i always store some in the basement, in case of parties (my non-beer drinking friends only drink redbull + vodka and gin n tonic).

btw, sirtopham, isn't fred armisen from portland? i find him so fucking funny, despite him being a comedian i by all logic should hate, like with all the other more theatrical comedians. tbh, stewart lee is the only comedian i can watch again and again and again and again.

btw, i rather often visit united states and i've always wanted to visit portland since i first fell in love with their punk scene. also, i've been to california twice, ohio once (never again), kentucky once (pretty cozy), tennessee (mostly visited villages infested with inbred rednecks, more often than not without any teeth), georgia (LOVED IT! decent fishing, the best junkfood (ghetto burgers and chilicheeseslawdogs <333), pleasant people, and i enjoyed atlanta... so, next time it'll be a new state.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, kinda off-topic: which dose hydroxyzine works best to reduce the future anxiety? i'm kinda tolerant, being on mirtazapine. 50 mg normally takes the edge of my anxiety, but maybe i need more, or even less, when combining with amphetamine? do not want to spoil my state of mind; i'd rather not notice them at all. if you get my point.

50mg does work somewhat well, but 100mg seems to be a sweet spot for anxiety, comparable to 2 or 3mg clonazepam for me but does not work as well for everyone. For potentiating opiates, 100-150mg is best. It is the best antihistamine I have had for opiate combinations but I have read that orphenadrine is better and is actually recreational on its own with an antidepressant effect - I'd like yo get my hands on some of it, though that is off topic for your question.

50mg does work somewhat well, but 100mg seems to be a sweet spot for anxiety, comparable to 2 or 3mg clonazepam for me but does not work as well for everyone. For potentiating opiates, 100-150mg is best. It is the best antihistamine I have had for opiate combinations but I have read that orphenadrine is better and is actually recreational on its own with an antidepressant effect - I'd like yo get my hands on some of it, though that is off topic for your question.
probably 100 mg then. using mirtazapine for over a year reduces the receptivity to antihistamines, because of its high affinity för histamine receptors, but 50-100 usually eases my anxiety competently, and it's a nice additive to benzos when you want to come down from the amphetamine. not that i'm planning on doing that yet.

but ye, thx, blud. big man ting!

Two freaking Panacods so 60mg codeine today and I am completely wasted (not).

Trying to yell "Open Sesame!" to my timed doser so I could get my hands on to next dose (60mg Oxycontin (old formula), 20mg temazepam and 2mg clonazepam).

I am quite sure I can get my missed morning dose too out of that gizmo when it opens so double the fun coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.