• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

390mgs of dxm with 7800mgs of guiafenesin - Experienced - Feeling like a zombie the

Turtlepeak

Greenlighter
I am in no way trying to advertise or recommend taking mucinex dm for tripping purposes without the agent lemon extraction or something of the like. This is more or less just my experience with heavy amounts of guaifenesin when tripping on dxm.

Notes about me: i weigh probably 120-125lbs, am a male, and about 5'7". Ive taken dxm more than 5 times at least, so i knew what to expect.

Heres my actual report. Im not so much describing what the trip was like, but how my body reacted to the guaifenesin mixed in.

It was a tuesday morning, maybe 6am give or take, and i was planning on tripping at school. I couldnt stay home sadly because i stayed home a lot but i wasnt caught or anything, mostly because i think the teachers are too dumb to notice. Ok, so, i decide to pop 9 pills. I wanted to really trip so i took 4 more i believe, totalling to 390mg dxm and 7.8gs of guaif. After that i spent the next hour or so getting ready to make it to the bus.
By like, 7:15 i get picked up and head to school. I can feel the nauseating effects of the dxm, not so sure of the guaif. Get to school about 7:30ish.
Im waiting on the bell to ring at 7:50, and the whole time im trying to not go puke my brains out. This was probably the longest half hour of my life lol. But finally it rings and everyone heads to class.
My 1st hour was english, and that didnt go too well. At around 820-825 i needed to leave class. It wasnt the usual dxm vomit feeling either. It was a type of passing out feeling. So im making my way to the bathroom, luckily no one was walking the halls because i looked super fucked up. I get to the bathroom and see my eyes dilating back and forth and i felt a panic coming along. I then proceeded to lock myself in the handicap stall, as that one is much more suited for come ups for a trip, and began to lay down. I was sweating profusely and had to lift my shirt so my back was on the cold tile floor. I couldnt give a fuck if i was laying on a bathroom floor i was panicking enough. My vision tried going dark but i pushed through it
and stayed awake, which im glad i did because last thing i need is to be found passed out and woken up by teachers while tripping. Anyway, this blacking vision lasted 10, 15 minutes maybe and went away. Afterward i felt 10 thousand times better so i got up slow and steady from the floor and made my way out the stall. Once out, i decided to check myself in the mirror, and boy was i ghostly. My skin was pale and flushed and i looked doubly fucked up because of the dxm. So i grabbed a drink from the water fountain and went off back to class. Man tho, i was tripping pretty hard.

Thats the end, like i said, describing the guaif effects not the dxm. Dxm doesnt flush my body that hard and doesnt make me almost pass out. I wanna post this so everyone asking what will happen if they take mucinex dm for tripping, and cant agent lemon that shit. You wont die. You might vomit heavily. You might also lose the color of your skin and sweat heavily before you trip nuts, as i feel your body flushes the guaif out through sweating so much

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg right?! I woulda been fucked depending on the person who finds me. Theyd prolly send a student for me but i was with a bunch of sophomores my junior year so they wouldnt know wtf to do