• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

200mg4FA/2000micsLSD/500mgs2C-B/3 Grams MDMA - Paranoid going to jail Ate em all.

ThePsycedelicExp

Greenlighter
Hello everybody, this is my first trip report maybe because think I got very close to a point were I'd never get posting one so I might as well do it right now :p

it's been exactly one week since my experience everything started at about this exact time I am currently writing this, Its a little weird every time I try to travel through my mind back to the images and emotions of that days but I will try doing my best.

About a week ago we decided to go to this Amazing 6 day psytrance festival(Modem) in Croatia, we traveled through many countries there in a van living the adventures that the road brings!
arriving there 2 days after we stared pretty sleepless but so happy and pumped of being there! we picked up 3 more other cool people on the way to the festival that needed a ride from a near city! they seemed really cool too!
so we arrive at about 3 o'clock at the first night of the festival we park the van and we go straight to the main stage!
every person at the festival had these really cool vibes about him, everybody was smiling! dancing to the amazing sounds of the Djs and oh god the setting was just outside of a fairytale!
Well anyone who is familiar with Modem should know what I'm talking about! really something out of a fairytale!
so feeling this unlimited source of energy from the music people and the environment had really taken me to a nirvana by that time even though sleepless stinky and tired from the long trip I danced almost until noon next day then went swimming into to the river near the waterfall witch was so amazing!
and after that we set up the tens and took a little nap!
waking up after just a few hours is was dark already about 10:30 we wake up meet some other interesting people get ready and head for the main stage again!
Its then when I decide to take 4-fa and acid ( I have done this again and its always been great!
I take 200mg fa and after 30 minutes while we are walking through the festival and towards the stage I take this 3 bloaters of acid I have been waiting to try for quite a while they are 125mics each from one of the best chemists back at LSD AVENGERS, so I knew it was really pure acid.
I take them and I start coming up.. I feel AMAZING! out of this world ,,, orgasmic... all over my body the music .. the people the lights everything i'm having amazing connections with people all around and I feel really happy!!!
Now after about 1 hour or my friend suggests we go get something to eat, I wasn't hungry but I joined him for the company, we go to this quite place near the main stage and he orders something to eat, by tht time I'm really tripping balls! I starting conversations with random people and the bartender witch he seems a little strange but I don't really care since I'm having a blast! I start talking about psychedelics and other drugs but I wasn't really being quite about it and the place was pretty much full with people, so after a while I start to pick up stranger and stranger vibes in the air.. the bartender says we shouldn't be talking about that because there are undercover cops in there.. and that's were I start loosing my shit.. I tell my friend we should leave.. we do that and this paranoia for probably the first time after all the years I've used psychedelics sets in.. I think we are being watched everywhere I go.. and the worst thing was that my vision was really realy bad because I had lost my contact lenses that day and I couldn't see anything in the darkness like anything farther than half a meter away was really blurry to me..
my friend was tripping also.. I ask him could it be true? the security was following us? I tell him man I can see shit and I start to get afraid? I was thinking I have all of my drugs in me right now.. everything I had to enjoy the festival! 13 more bloaters of acid 0.5 grams of 2CB and 3 grams of MDMA... so I'm freaking out more and more as we walk around I start seeing people everywhere we go people in black blurry images and a feeling like everybody was watching me.. I'm in a really really bad place right now... I'm loosing it! I tell my friend and he seems to be afraid to.. I don't know if all this you be a make up of my imagination.. I have never had a hallucination on psychedelics like to see something that its not there but I would really swear everything was real.. I thought that would come to us any second and search us that's were I did the stupidest shit of my life.. I rich to my wallet and I EAT everything... everything..
I didn't tell anything to my friend I just said we should go sit down to a chair an wait there he agrees in my mind I'm thinking ok now I'm now either burning my whole brain up ending in a nuthouse for the rest of my life or I'm surely dying since I never new somebody that has ever had that many drugs at once.. especially for the half gram of 2CB and the 3 grams f MDMA I was really afraid they would damage me real good..
so we are sitting there at the chair thinking I'm dyeing.. after that I have a very very limited amount of memories of the things I did or said..
I remember not being afraid of death just thinking I have had a wonderful life with people I love and have loved me back, I was also thinking about the bad things I have done in my life but I was feeling that was also a part o the process we have to go through to life in order to evolve ourselves and learn.. I was going deeper and deeper inside my psyche layer by layer my consciousness was shrinking into an abyss.. that's only feeling and fragments.. I have not very clear..
The only thing I remember very very clearly was this big book with black and white pages.. every page that turned it represented images and different stages-chapters of my life.. I was watching my whole life in an open book that somebody was closing marching the end of it.. I didn't feel fear.. I felt light and a sense of bliss as it closed leaving my passed life behind I knew that was not the end of anything just a change my life force.. my soul however you call it.. would move on recycle into something else something also beautiful and the circle would still go on.. then the book closes and I want to see who closed the book of my life who was GOD.. I take a look from above as my soul floats free and there I see It.. it was me the one who has always been it was been the one who wrote every page of this book, I was the god of my life.. strange feelings but good ones started to rush into me at that point .. then I don't remember anything the told me I was rolling into the dirt into the woods getting inside other peoples tents screaming that the universe is beautiful and that I couldn't believe how beautiful I felt.. a guy also took a video of me saying that.. I get goosebumps wen I see it... I cant even recognize my voice.. sounds so weird.. so high...
next people fo to the infirmary and they get the paramedics to pick me up, they are trying to get care of me but I don't remember anything.. I a point I shut down I am lying on the floor, over a towel outside the infirmary, every muscle of my body is stretched to the limits I'm also shaking... uncontrollably my friends find me there and the tell me that went on for hours but the doctor said my vitals looked fine except of the trembling and the muscles I was forcing to stretch in all of my body.. the next morning I remember I feel like a walking dead the try carrying me to the tent but I could barely stand on my feet..I cant communicate and I cant talk to anyone cant even hold my eyes open for too much.. I feel really shitty..
they take me to the tent and lie me down. give me some water and take a little care o me .. I feel like the stage before you fall into sleep like sleeping and not sleeping my body hurts really I cant even stand up on my feet an go to the toilet it seems impossible to stand up I sleep through the day and the whole night... next day morning I wake up feeling really tires I stand up to g to the toilet but my feet is really weak I'm shaking.. I can hardly make it without falling.. I come back and rest some more.. so.. it takes my about 2 days an nights to get back to reality.. the second day my whole body felt like I was working out for like 4 hours straight every muscle in my body was shore.. a little spaced out but happy to be alive.. my friends though I was gonna be permanently damaged after that and were really happy I was back.. now about weak after
I feel I'm almost back 90%. my body can get a little tired easier than before, but I'm picking up.
One weird thing that happened two times since then is that before I fall asleep I fall in this stage of mind were I think like I am lying to the bed still with open eyes but I'm watching something bad happening without me being able to react.. scream speak or move my body. I have this strange scary feeling like I am totally vulnerable and I something evil stands there wanting to harm me..
I hope its nothing and its gonna go away soon:)

Thank you for having the patience for going through my report, my English is not the best but I hope I could give you an insight of what I went through :)

Any comment is appreciated greatly

Peace and love to yall and be careful guys.. don't do the stupid sit I did..

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4fa
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_2cb
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, those are insane dosages, you're lucky to be alive. Sounds like a pretty profound experience, thanks for sharing. In the future, it might be better to go to jail though... 3 grams of MDMA + 500mg (!!) of 2C-B (probably the highest dose I have ever heard of anyone taking, I wouldn't be surprised if that dosage could kill someone by itself), not to mention 200mg of 4-FA... I am surprised you didn't require hospitalization at least. Be careful...

One weird thing that happened two times since then is that before I fall asleep I fall in this stage of mind were I think like I am lying to the bed still with open eyes but I'm watching something bad happening without me being able to react.. scream speak or move my body. I have this strange scary feeling like I am totally vulnerable and I something evil stands there wanting to harm me..

This sounds like sleep paralysis. I have gotten it when I've abused serotonin releasers, including when I binged on MDMA once. It should clear up. It's a frightening but harmless experience.

Holy shit, those are insane dosages, you're lucky to be alive. Sounds like a pretty profound experience, thanks for sharing. In the future, it might be better to go to jail though... 3 grams of MDMA + 500mg (!!) of 2C-B (probably the highest dose I have ever heard of anyone taking, I wouldn't be surprised if that dosage could kill someone by itself), not to mention 200mg of 4-FA... I am surprised you didn't require hospitalization at least. Be careful...

This sounds like sleep paralysis. I have gotten it when I've abused serotonin releasers, including when I binged on MDMA once. It should clear up. It's a frightening but harmless experience.

Thank you for taking the time and cared to look into my report :)
I know man I never knew anybody that had that much of shit all together I was almost 100% I'd loose every peace of sanity I might have left or just die then and there, I was even thinking about good places to leave my final breath like the beautiful river and waterfalls near by but I was in no condition able to move and that was even before I black out I think,, not sure lost every track and sense of a timeline there...
The 2CB yea.. I dont know anybody that actually went above 150 I think.. I have had only tried a 100mg dosage a few months ago like Dr,Shasha shulgin and it was a pretty amazing experience.. sound amplified greatly everything left trails behind it any some more thingsit was beautiful! 2cb has always treated me nicely :) but half a gram... yeah I though I really had it coming my tongue still hurts from the little time I helt it in my mouth before I find some water I burns like a biatch :(
and the 3 grams of md... I think I burned a lot of neurons there.. not sure if I should sart supplementing with 5htp I had some capsules since then but I'm not fond of every day usage of it
the other thing is that the passed days I had an increased temprature, diaria and puking like crazy like 4 days ater the incident but I think I consumed something bad there at the festival,it hasned healed yet but im hopping it ll be alright :) also this sleep paralysis is really scary man!damn it I hpe it will go away soon!
love and respect :)

I would just take it easy, don't do any drugs and get plenty of sleep, eat well, exercise (this is important, exercise helps you recover from things so much faster and better).

Next time you think you're going to get in trouble at a festival, just drop it all on the ground... I realize you were in a paranoid tripping place, but damn, that's an intense decision to make. 8o

I would just take it easy, don't do any drugs and get plenty of sleep, eat well, exercise (this is important, exercise helps you recover from things so much faster and better).

Next time you think you're going to get in trouble at a festival, just drop it all on the ground... I realize you were in a paranoid tripping place, but damn, that's an intense decision to make. 8o

Very intense decision holy shit. Glad you're okay man hope you can heal from this!

Ι totally agree with you! I will do that! :D thank you brother :) it was the stupidest decision of my life!

thanks for caring man, It was my first bad trip on psychedelics now I understand how easy it is to make stupid calles when it happens to you :(

Damn OP, I'm glad you're okay. That was a serious quantity of drugs that you consumed, even if they were highly diluted. What caught my eye at the end of your report, was that you had experienced sleep paralysis. I graduated from High School in 2008 and in and around that time, MDMA in the form of Ecstasy tablets was cheap, widely available and from what I could tell, fairly good quality. I ended up takin a lot of it for about 2 years straight.

Given the circumstances, I'm pretty sure that it's the MDMA that caused my sleep paralysis episodes, as I've never experienced the phenomenon since. The first time it happened, it was really one of the scariest things that I'd ever experienced. As I would fall asleep generally, right before I would cross over into unconsciousness, I would suddenly wake up, but not be able to do anything but move my eyes a little bit. I remember trying to scream as loud as I could and nothing came out. Luckily it past in about a minute, but yea, it was certainly frightening.

Anyway, glad you're okay man. What are drug laws like in Croatia anyway? Strict, not so strict?

Yeah, I have experienced sleep paralysis a number of times, but it's only ever been in the period of time just after abusing serotonin releasers. I used to abuse AMT heavily, and after a run of it, I'd get sleep paralysis for 1-2 days. One time I did MDMA a lot for a 2 week span and I experienced sleep paralysis for a week afterwards. I also experienced brain zaps during these periods of time... are you also experiencing those? It's this intense feeling of electricity or rushing that comes on suddenly and lasts a brief instant, and feels quite alarming.

Damn OP, I'm glad you're okay. That was a serious quantity of drugs that you consumed, even if they were highly diluted. What caught my eye at the end of your report, was that you had experienced sleep paralysis. I graduated from High School in 2008 and in and around that time, MDMA in the form of Ecstasy tablets was cheap, widely available and from what I could tell, fairly good quality. I ended up takin a lot of it for about 2 years straight.
Given the circumstances, I'm pretty sure that it's the MDMA that caused my sleep paralysis episodes, as I've never experienced the phenomenon since. The first time it happened, it was really one of the scariest things that I'd ever experienced. As I would fall asleep generally, right before I would cross over into unconsciousness, I would suddenly wake up, but not be able to do anything but move my eyes a little bit. I remember trying to scream as loud as I could and nothing came out. Luckily it past in about a minute, but yea, it was certainly frightening.

Anyway, glad you're okay man. What are drug laws like in Croatia anyway? Strict, not so strict?

Thank you so much for caring brother, it was a fucked up quantity for sure, but the good thing its that it was my drugs not drugs I got from the festival so I knew it was 100% pure at least!

Yeah that sleep paralysis was a bi**ch man ... one of the scariest things that I had happened to me in my life.. I though my consciousness traveled so far beyond this dimension and maybe brought something unwanted with it back....
but I guess it was all in my mind trying to rationalize sleep paralysis... the good thing is that it only happened to me these two times.. now I feel just a little more vulnerable and sensitive to fear when I'm alone in the darkness, a problem I didnt have before but I think it will go away slowly :)

I'm not from Croatia I was there from the festival, but the impression I got entering the country about the drugs was that are pretty much controlled and they can fuck you over a joint if they want to... but the guys that the cops got inside the festival with weed the had them pay 500 euros.. I dont think this money went to the government tho.. a nice little present for being a cop..

Oh man! these brain zaps you are talking about I think its what happened to me... a lot after all the drugs.. i felt like my consciousness mind and sight were zapping forward for a second and returning back... wow that was weird ... I also had that right before I fall asleep .. but it was weird! no its gone tho! ouf! :D