Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Shrooms+DXM 4.5g 250mg - Second Time - a different world

aden20338

Greenlighter
This was my second time taking shrooms and dxm. I took 200mg and 2.5g the night before so I had a decent tolerance. I made a 3g lemontek shroom tea.
10:30 start sipping on my tea. Not feeling anything and a little worried the water was to hot, I eat the shrooms inside the tea bag
11:00 Im feeling the tea now. This is the most unique shroom trip ever. Everything is extremely high quality. Very good vibes but not too intense. I eat a little bit of dry shrooms
11:20 Take my dxm. Nausia is fairly strong but not unbearable
11:30 put a red shirt over my light and getting very good vibes. The shroom visuals are very unique. Super 3D and smooth. Really enjoying myself at this point.
11:45 I get on tripsit irc and start talking to a really cool dude. tripguy5777! I smoke a cigarette. Things are futuristic as hell. I feel like I am in a different world. My room became my life for awhile. Time was reassigned to a physical location. It was pretty crazy.
12:20 I redose with about 1g of shrooms. Time distortion is very intense and time is moving slowly. I reflect on my life a lot and am tripping pretty hard.
12:40 I am getting a bit of confusion at this point. The DXM is really fucking with my motor function. I keep talking on tripsit irc and really feel like my life is good and changing.
1:00 Tripping harder than I ever have at this point. Euphoria kicks in unlike any other trip of my life. Feeling super warm and comfy. I can't really move a lot because of my motor function so for awhile I am pretty uncomfortable because I can't close my window or move myself in a good position.
1:30 visuals are getting more intense mind bending.
-time got lost from here on so Ill just write.
Space becomes twisted. I try to move my hand and I can't control it. I can lift my hand but i have very little control over it. This with my space distortion felt like there were rips in reality and my hand was being twisted and morphed. The visuals were very realistic. My skin felt like it was sticking together and my whole body just felt crazy. The vibe of this trip was so unique I can't describe it. Futuristic Indian, spacey vibes. idk. It was beautiful. The red glow from my lamp added to the experience a lot. It was a soft edged futuristic world. Fuck it was great. I thought about things I used to do as a little kid and I really fell in love with my self and my life. I kept talking in the irc for awhile and just felt the vibes. I ate some food and drank water and was starting to feel worn out. I decided to put on my early morning playlist and lay down and try to sleep. I ended up not sleeping and just chilling in bed. I got pretty uncomfortable for-awhile but there was nothing I could do about it so I rode it out and kept the good vibes going. I almost redosed and I am happy I didn't. The Lemon Tek tea trip is so different from just eating the shrooms. It was super dreamy and aquatic-esk. The visuals were so HD looking I was blown away. This was my favorite trip so far and I def recommend the combo. Heat regulation and motor control was absolutely shot though. I was full retard. The only bad thing was being to hot then too cold.

anyway I really enjoyed my last 2 trips and will integrate them over the next week. I would definlty recommend this combo but I wouldn't go out anywhere while on it. I also think its best at night. DXM and shrooms always produce the most interesting alien visuals. Very hard to describe. Anyway. I hope this was a good report and happy tripping.
(btw the afterglow is the best thing ever. Shrooms and DXM both have great afterglows and them combined is like a high in itself.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_dmt
_combo_
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: