• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DCK/O-PCM (510mg in 15-30mg rectal doses) - First Time - 510mg in 2 days.

Asante

Bluelighter
510 MG OF DESCHLOROKETAMINE, A MILLIGRAM SCALE, A RECTAL SYRINGE...

OK here is the report:

It began with a miracle of modern service! I had ordered 500mg O-PCM with a vendor and had opted for a mail service.

The vendor let me know that he had just dropped that mail service because it was inefficient and instead had sent my package with a super expensive courier service, and this with no added cost to me.

People! 25 hours after the courier got that parcel, it arrived at my door.

It had travelled 4 COUNTRIES at an average velocity of over 50 miles an hour!

COLOR ME IMPRESSED!

I weighed it, it was 10mg overweight.

I took an allergy test then first took 15mg, then 25mg (40mg rectal total in 1 hour) and proceeded to get VERY high.

You cant get high on ketamine rectally unless you use insane doses, but with DCK/O-PCM it worked just fine.

Guys I have tried:

MXE
4-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCE
NENK
O-PCE
O-PCM

LOUD AND CLEAR: 0-PCM is my FAVORITE dissociative, after MXE and before O-PCE.

This stuff is GOOD.

It has the sedation of Ketamine but the punching power of O-PCE. Its very much like a more sedative MXE or a less stimulant O-PCE.

Visuals ARE RICH. This is Holey stuff. The hole beckons. Never before saw I OEV distortions to the magnitude than now with the O-PCM.

I kept on using doses from 15-30mg and all inbetween.

O-PCM IS A VALID MXE SUBSTITUTE.

The stuff came as yellowish course crystals, coarse like granulated sugar.

I went from noon to morning, quit dosing around 10 AM and was still plenty intoxicated when I hit the sack at 23:30.

I would say its half as strong as O-PCE and double as strong as MXE.

Its a harder drug than MXE, less forgiving of high doses. I'd HATE to dose too high on this.

I had such beautiful spiritual experiences, it has the full spiritual richness of MXE.

This was what Ketamine tried to do with me but failed to, because I had to snort it. This one can be taken oral and rectal so theres no dose restrictions.

It was so beautiful at some times, made me cry.

Magic happened.

I love it. Not as much as MXE but this one could make me asc happy as MXE if I didnt have any.

I had a good proper shit today, I waited for that in writing that report, because it was said it is an antibiotic. If it was I would have been unable to pass a stool due to mass microbial death in the bowels, none of that, it doesnt appear any more antibiotic than O-PCE or MXE rectally.

Thank you for reading.

If you want a good MXE substitute, O-PCM is your drug.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2oxopcm
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator: