• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

100ug 1P-LSD, 100ug LSD, Ketamine and Nitrous Oxide - Experienced - Interdimensional!

captaintom

Bluelighter
Just the other night while tripping on a tab of 1p-lsd, tab of LSD and some lines of ketamine with a few friends, inevitably, nitrous decided to make an appearance and soon we were all punishing the balloons like hippy crackheads. I did a couple of balloons that were fun but nothing too remarkable so I decided to load myself up a double balloon. Foolishly I for some reason decided to do this with my friend's acoustic guitar strapped around me. What happened next was perhaps the most bizarre drug-induced experience I have ever had, definitely on parr with much higher doses of psychedelics combined together and smoking DMT.

It's very difficult to explain elements of the trip so while I have done my best to attempt this, my explanation can only be a rough approxamation of the insane wackiness of the whole thing.

During the balloon trip time didn't really progress in a linear fashion but I recall experiencing a number of incedibly bizarre things. It felt like every nitrous trip in my life had been building up to this one and that I had now uncovered the "secret" of nitrous. The voices of my friends in the background transfomed into interlocking loops of meaningless words and phrases. Gradually these seemingly changed into other snippets of conversation I had heard while on previous trips, from friends who were not present before finally transforming into some sort of insane exterresterial glossolalia. I also visualised this visible language around me as strange flowing runelike fractals. At another point I distinctly became aware of two words gradually becoming more and more visible within the visuals of trip. I find it hard to recall exactly what the words were but for some reason at the time I got the feeling they were "INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL". This was the secret to nitrous! To life! To drugs! To everything! I seemed to be receiving important lessons that are impossible to recall on the fundamental nature of reality.

This phase of the trip came to a sudden end. I looked across at my friend and the entire frame of my vision suddenly froze. As the familiar nitrous wahwahwahwahwah rang in my ears, my friend started to unfold into sections, something I not only experienced but also felt as a tactile sensation. The unfolding started to affect everything and I soon felt like i was tumbling through unseen and disturbing levels of reality. This wasn't really scary as much as it was completely mindblowing.

Apparently, from the perspective of my other tripping friends, I had an incredibly intense look in my eyes and was thrashing around wildly with the guitar still attached to me and I managed to knock an electric fan off a table in my confusion. Fortunately my friends and the fan were unhurt by the ordeal. I had several more crazy nitrous trips that night but nothing that quite lived up to that. Truly crazy stuff!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_1plsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_nitrous
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_sublingual
roacode_nasal
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to combine K and LSD, however providing a base state of 3-MeO-PCP to launch LSD from hugely potentiates LSD, especially the psychological aspects. Even a tiny bit of 3-MeO-PCP will do this.

Huh, weird! I log into bluelight for the first time in months and I see two people have posted in my three year old trip report thread. I've never tried 3-meo-pcp but based on what I've read it sounds like combining it with psychedelics could be incredibly intense. I find with psyche plus diss combos that if the trip starts to go south, the dissociatives definitely have a detrimental effect on my ability to rationalise myself out of spooky thoughts. When everything goes right though, wow, it can be real 'communing with the archetypes and becoming a tessellating rainbow beam of infinite potential' type shebang!