Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Opiates,benzos,misc/high) - Experienced - Last day on heaven

delphinen

Bluelighter
Have you ever thought "this could be my last chance to trip" while tripping? I guess not. Well, this could be my last chance to trip because problems

I am already on 450mg of Pregabalin taken some hours ago; after that, I had a good lunch (2 chicken burgers with cheddar cheese and ketchup). Now, I am on some Tramadol and Carisoprodol, going just in the next hours, for 600mg Tramadol and 1gram Carisoprodol. Throw also some Ibuprofen and Piroxicam. Drink: orange juice and probably coffee later.

Think as if I lied asking I needed money for something to my family just to get high. Yes, I feel awful too.
But next week is my birthday. I am making myself this gift. This is my excuse.

A little of my history, I have been very depressive in the last months, thinking about my own mortality almost every day. Someone close to me died and I didn't know what to do anymore.
As time passed, I began having seizures because benzos WD; In one of those seizures, I hurt my back very bad, and it hurts no matter how I am standing or lying.

So this is my last day on heaven. All the pain from my nerves went away because of the Pregabalin. The backpain also went away because of the Tramadol and Carisoprodol.
In the end, I think drugs aren't bad; it's the same as guns. Drugs don't kill people. People kill people.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_pregabalin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
substancecode_carisoprodol
substancecode_soma
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning. I feel very good, I have talked with my family and tell the truth, it wasn't as bad as I thought.
I still clearly feel the Tramadol and hope the effects lasts at least during the day. I have more Lorazepam, Pregabalin and Carisoprodol anyway.
I don't feel my stomach very comfortable so I will probably not eat today. But I feel pretty damn good. Specially my backpain, it is gone.

Take care man. <3 I'm sorry about your back, that must have sucked extra since it resulted from a seizure. As if the seizure wasn't bad enough...