• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - First time Psychedelic - LSD Trip Report (Holy Shit!)

iDropAcid

Greenlighter
Its now been 25 hours since i dropped acid and all i can say is WOW

Synopsis of my trip

LSD is something that i never imagine could experience. its unlike anything i ever done before. I felt like all the windows to my mind were opened. So much energy flowing through my body and so many thoughts flowing through my mind.

I took the 100 ug tab at 11. At first i was questioning whtehr i had legit LSD. It did not even slightly hit me until about 1.5 hours in. but then.. WOW everything changed.

I was immidietly was surged with happiness and energy. I would smile at almost everything and feel very good. This state was extremely foreign to me and that also made me happier because i knew that i am about to trip.

The next 12 hours were pretty much what i would describe to be the most surreal moments of my life. Everything was fantastic, My mind was so open and active , i could think about anything and everything at a 100 different angles. I could put the energy of my mind into anything i wanted to.

I cannot put into words the feelings i felt because I have never felt those feelings before.

Just as I was starting to peak I decided to get out of my dorm room and walk to the park. I really had the urge to be in nature & outdoors for some reason. I spent my peak sitting in a quiet beautiful area i was so relaxed and had a feeling of well being. I listened to psychedelic rock for the first time which sounded absolutely euphoric to me. Then i spent around 1-2 hours Mediating. It was so beautiful and peaceful that i almost wanted to tear up. I felt so calm and relaxed. I was calm to the point where i literally realized ive never been this calm & at peace. I had complete mind fluidity and i was filled with positive energy and vibes.
Then i spent some more time enjoying the beautiful sunny day in the park until susnset and headed back home. I could still strongly feel the acid and I was about 8 hours in. I decided to relax on the couch eat some snacks and check out some cool LSD related stuff on the internet.

Then I decided to smoke weed to see how things would change. I researched the combo and decided i would try it since i am very comfortable with weed. The combo high was definilty great.
the weed basically boosted & intensified my acid trip (in a good way for me). I felt the body load from weed but the high + trip from acid.

I fell asleep slightly after sunrise.

The effects:

I did not get crazy visuals , not sure why. This could be due to my dosage as i took 100ug. The most I did get was color vibrance , "HD" vision , and increased depth of vision. I also noticed slight patterns when i looked at the trees @ my peak.

While i didnt get many visuals. I did experience alot of transcendence. I felt like . I had transcended to the point where my mind was in its absoluate highest state and being used to its full capacity. To me this was better than hallucinations.

Overall , it was amazing. I now have an energetic and positive afterglow. Acid is something that truley blew me away. It was such an intease and mind opening experience.

LSD = Love

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club :)

It's always good when the first one is fantastic. Seduced me into a a lifetime of wonder.

Cute handle considering this is a report of your first ever trip.

Anyway, sounds like you had a great time. I am of the belief that acid should only be enjoyed in large quantities. I would recommend at least 150, if not 200ug for trip number two. By the time you reach your 5th trip, drop 500ug+ and you'll see what it's really all about. Work up to it though.

Happy tripping!

Glad to read you had a great first trip!
I do not agree with muzda though, and would personally advise to increase in steps of 50mcg and only when you really feel ready for it. I've had my shit pushed in real bad at 250. Worst and best trip I've had so far, and I've learned a very great deal from it, but do not underestimate the power.
Stay safe!

Hey, thanks for sharing, glad to hear you had a great first trip. :) It's never like you think it it will be, regardless of how much you research beforehand. The only way to know what it's like is to experience it.

I'm moving this to Trip Reports since that is in fact what it is. :)

Glad to read you had a great first trip!
I do not agree with muzda though, and would personally advise to increase in steps of 50mcg and only when you really feel ready for it. I've had my shit pushed in real bad at 250. Worst and best trip I've had so far, and I've learned a very great deal from it, but do not underestimate the power.
Stay safe!
Are you sure it was acid at 250ug? Back in my day there wasn't the rc problem of day. The way lsd is taken has changed massively in 20 years too. 300ug was the standard dose back then, my first trip blew my mind but I had every bit as much fun as iDrop did. Then I met an awesome Egyptian guy who sold tabs that were the size of postage stamps, 750ug IIRC. ++++ trip every time with those things, but I always had a great time.

I have never feared a bad trip with acid, I find it has antidepressant qualities to it.

All this being said, do be careful OP. I forgot that these days all sorts of stuff is sold masquerading as lsd.

Are you sure it was acid at 250ug? Back in my day there wasn't the rc problem of day. The way lsd is taken has changed massively in 20 years too. 300ug was the standard dose back then, my first trip blew my mind but I had every bit as much fun as iDrop did. Then I met an awesome Egyptian guy who sold tabs that were the size of postage stamps, 750ug IIRC. ++++ trip every time with those things, but I always had a great time.

I have never feared a bad trip with acid, I find it has antidepressant qualities to it.

All this being said, do be careful OP. I forgot that these days all sorts of stuff is sold masquerading as lsd.
And if course a bad trip on acid itself is very possible, it just doesn't seem to affect me negatively. Psilocybin I have a much harder time controlling, although people would likely disagree with me.

It was 1P-LSD, which for me as as close to the real deal as it gets. I haven't tripped again since, but will stick to 150 and lower for a while. I've dealt with a lot of stuff the past year, time to take it slow for a while :)

I forgot to mention ,

The only (kind of) negative I had my entire trip was that I got slightly nervous when I was walking in through crowds to get to the park. that subsided quickly though so I was good.

And honestly I think I am ready for 200ug

I feel like I would get stronger visuals and it would more intense than my first trip

I like 1p-lsd, although I don't seem to metabolise it too well. I need at least 300ug for it to be interesting, but once I get enough in me it's indistinguishable from the real deal.

And iDrop, that's entirely normal with the crowds of people and whatnot. I like tripping solo in a beautiful natural area best. The more you wrap your head round tripspace, the more comfortable you'll get with crowded areas, I would imagine.

Let us know how you go at 200ug. I'd take it in two halves though, just in case the tabs are stronger than you think. The first time I ate a 750ug tab it completely blew my head off (my consciousness became the room I was sat in and everybody in it was a part of me. Nothing can prepare you for the weirdness that is complete ego death, but it's way cool).