• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Well really I was thinking 'spend about 2 minutes on ebay' for a test tube (cheap as shit) and a couple of bits of glass rod. But truth told I'd have imagined pretty much every house have a few basic tools, like a couple of screwdrivers, hammer, a B&Q/homebase or other DIY-store ordinary blowtorch, pair of pliers. The kind of things for getting paint on and off stuff, changing a plug fuse, smacking the shit out of something, a few bits and pieces for more or less keeping the house itself in one piece.

I've found using a cigar tin a LOT better than foil, the metal being thicker, its not so liable to burn gear or cause it all to vaporize in a moment, but there is ink and potentially plastic films on the surface, which need to be burned away first. Blowtorch seemed the easiest way, but one could always use the cooker flame. I imagine most people have the implements needed to cook their food before they eat it.

I included the DIY simple vacuum pipe for those who might want to go to the effort required to make a deluxe pipe, spent a moment on ebay for a few test tubes and a few bits of glass tubing and put something together. Don't want to use the design? then your free not to use it, I'm not sticking them down anybody's throat and forcing them to start tooting gear with it.

Same design is as equally useful for smoking other things, like DMT etc. Stimulants (I'm not a tweaker myself, in the sense of an abusive compulsive stimulant user, but how many tweakers do you ever hear of that DON'T have a bunch of tools for knocking up stuff that ranges between beer-keg soxhlet extractors for bulk processing ephedra, to (and yeah, know of someone who tried this=D) an attempt at perpetual motion machines.). Thing is a general-purpose design, and not everybody that does gear necessarily doesn't do anything else.

And hey, even a hobo crackhead manages to make a tin-foil based crack pipe with a bit of gauze, ashes etc. Of course your average hobo isn't going to have tools other than the stabby variety or the skull-squickey variety, but those of us with homes (most probable for those here, considering one needs an internet connection to post here) then the bits and pieces can be sought, that are not had. Should think most people could go on ebay, and a DIY store if they had to. And what isn't to like about being able to smoke gear at a lower temperature, more efficiently, and confine H-vapor which would otherwise float up and away, never to be seen again, off of foil, to where it will recondense as it cools, and after some use, further free hits to be claimable off the pipe itself, in times of no gear?

I imagine every H user would think that wasted dope is bad and free dope is good, no? you don't need pointy vulcan ears to work that one out.

And not everybody is in a location where free foil, is given out at chemists. The buggers round here, I wouldn't dare ask the question, and you'd certainly get interrogated to just short of the pharmacist shoving a broken bottle up your arse to get the answers out of you, if you went in asking for needles, without something like a script for insulin.

I used to get laughed at by other smackheads because I used a pipette robbed from the microbiology lab where I used to work for preparing my shots...

Lol fubar, why? What is wrong with that? (aside from the pipette being nicked of course).

I just go with what is efficient and works, it is illogical to deliberately use inferior tools for a job when the efficient tools are easy and cheap to put together, so I see no reason to do so. If something is superior for a given task then whyever should those who do? choose to use it be judged as in some way insensible.

That particular kind of irrationality, to appeal against that which is logical, it is something I must confess, I quite fail in any attempt I might make to wrap my pointy ears around that.

And no offense is taken. I just find it peculiar people who use H would choose a smoking method which is wasteful when a far, far less wasteful, far more efficient way of doing it is easily available.

Although I did notice the poster who made the dissertation comment, is located in scotland. I am not, I am located in england, and in at least the region of england I live in, the pharmacies do not give out any equipment whatsoever, and indeed are likely to try to make it as difficult as possible to buy so much as citric acid. Let alone needles. I wouldn't even try asking for the latter, I'd get them online (there used to be a place one could go to get free works, funded by exchangesupplies, but its relocated a while back to somewhere too far away to get to easily so I jut go online.)

Last edited:
I remember in 2005ish that everyone would say "Oh you'll be shooting it soon enough" to me....

12 years later: still running it n only once or twice a fortnight :p

Is this the right place for discussion on South African heroin discussion? If not where is?

Sort of.

This forum is African Discussion in name only because I don't think there are any African people who post here. I'd love to know what things are like in South Africa for drugs? With South Africa being so far away from the main Heroin production nations like Afghanistan is it difficult to get good quality powders where you come from. In sub Saharan Africa are there countries who grow their own drug cash-crops because the weather would be good for it?

H manages to reach the UK, which isn't any closer to afghanistan (thankfully)

And there is always SE-asia and the golden triangle who produce too. I don't think they give a rats arse about distance, only making money. One hears various newscasts about H addiction among the poor there in africa.

And there is always that special (albeit frequently contaminated by o-toluidine, nasty stuff) knockoff 'mandrax' pills containing actual methaqualone, produced for the clandestine market, which is known to be smoked mixed with weed in pipes made of bottle-necks. I'd love to get some of those and clean it up, to try smoking ludes, without having to go to the trouble of making the methaqualone myself. Almost did once, but got nicked, although not busted for that, for something else, and the fucking filthy donutmunching babyfuckers stole the lab and I had to rebuild. Had the anthranillic acid and everything, just was waiting to remedy the fact that some idiot chemical supplier sent o-tolidine, not o-tolUidine, and it was on the cards, so to speak.

Still really want to try ludes, oral, smoked, IV, and anywhere else one can put the stuff. Its one of relatively few classes, the quinazolinone-based class, of sedative-hypnotic GABAergics outside the realms of exotics used in research that I haven't tried yet (used in research as opposed to 'research chemical' in the designer drug sense that is), other main one being the neurosteroid type GABAa agonists like alphaxalone, ganaxolone etc., and some unusual beta-carbolines.

As far as other drugs, africa encompasses yemen, somalia, aethiopia, all khat-producers. And THEY manage to get khat HERE, to the UK. I've had it myself, although shipments must be kept cold and transported very quickly given how unstable as shit primary amine beta-ketones are, like cathinone, and how rapidly khat degrades into shit useful only for extraction of norephedrine/norpseudo, good only either for extraction and reduction to amphetamine, or for cyclization with either cyanogen bromide (extremely poisonous, like cyanides, or the nontoxic potassium cyanate.

Link forward to new thread

Last edited by a moderator: