• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Davestate-you mean the domicile of a hymenopteran species winged outside of the mating season and to which the word 'apis' would not apply? if so, yes, and to be honest until some 4-DMAP is available reaction of the acyl halide with either an alkali metal carboxylate and acyl halide or acyl halide and zinc carboxylate in toluene at about 40 'C followed by fractional distillation to separate any unreacted acyl halide, or alternatively aqueous hydrolysis in the presence of a base like potassium carbonate since the acyl halides are MUCH more reactive than the corresponding acyl acid anhydride. (thinking a combination of 4-DMAP for its rapid, room temperature catalysis of acylation and pyrrolidine to regenerate the 4-DMAP)

Ever been in the same room as a bottle of say, benzoyl chloride, propionyl chloride or the like? you don't want to, not without a mask and goggles at the least, they fume off HCl like a bitch (although benzoyl chloride at least, doesn't stink, like propionyl chloride does. That stuff smells rank, like sweaty, dead goat, benzoyl chloride, behind the HCl tang at least has a faint pleasant marzipan smell to it rather than just plain foetid:p)

Hello Bluelighters! ? Hope you're all keeping well.
It's great to see both familiar, and new faces on the thread!
I haven't posted in agessssss!
I've been keeping my head down, behaving myself, with just the odd slip here and there.

I just wanted to drop by with a conclusion to an old debate that I had with a few BLers. I can't remember exactly who I was debating with, but it was an ongoing, frustrating debate.

My drugs tests kept coming back positive for benzos, when I hadn't taken benzos...
I was convinced that the gear I was buying had benzos in it, but a few BLers said that benzos are not smokeable.
So, the debate went back and forth; me trying to figure out why I was so regularly positive for benzos, when I didn't take the damn things. *sigh*

Well, it turns out the BLers were right, the benzos wasn't coming from the gear...

How I found out - I haven't scored in a while, so there's nothing besides methadone in my system. Yet, last week I was positive from damn benzos again!
I'm sitting there swearing to the Doctor that I hadn't taken gear or benzos, while the Doctor giving me the "You're a lying junkie" look.
The Doctor said, as they always say, "there's a faint line coming up for Benzos on your drug test."

When I left the Doctors I was angry, upset, and frustrated. I had another bad mark on my record, even though I hadn't taken anything.
Out of frustration, I started Googling...

To cut a long story short, the damn Doctors have been reading the test wrong all this time!
Apparently, once a line appears on the drug test it means you're negative!
Even a faint line is a negative reading...
So, for the last god knows how many years certain Doctors weren't reading my drug tests properly.

It all made sense when I thought back. Whenever my main Doctor read my drug test I was negative for benzos, but three different Doctors over the years had said there was a 'faint line' on my test, and they recorded it as positive reading.

At my Doctors surgery we have our one main Doctor who owns the surgery, and then a lot of trainee Doctors in their final year of studying. It was trainee Doctors who had been reading my drug test wrong on numerous occasions over the years.

So, I rang my main Doctor armed with this information. He agreed that, yes, a line, even a faint line, is a negative test reading.
I asked him to go back over my records, and change the positives to negatives.
He said he'll talk to me at my next appointment next week...

So, I just wanted to come back to the thread, and let the BLers who I was debating with that they were right, there wasn't any benzos in my gear.
But, can you imagine how frustrated I was at the time?
If my Doctor says my drug test is positive, then I gonna believe my Doctor...
Ugh! I wish I'd Googled how to read a drug test before now.
All these years, I'd never asked a Doctor about how drug tests work. I always just assumed that a line on a drugs test meant positive, and no line meant negative. (like a pregnancy test!)
But, it's the other way round, a line, even a faint line, means NEGATIVE!

I know others on this thread had similar problems with positive benzo readings in the past, so I hope this information helps someone...

That's all folks! I'm gonna have a read back over the thread, and catch up with how everyone is getting on. I was so happy to see that the thread is still going! I think this thread started back in 2010?! It doesn't feel like 7 years ago, but I think it is.
Later gators! xxx

Good to hear from you Ructions!

That's just pathetic. Even the average lay person knows how to read a dipstick test on biological fluids - pregnancy tests work in exactly the same way. Why did they not think you were positive for everything? In an ideal situation, a patient receiving MMT would like lines through ALL of the panel indicators apart from methadone (to prove that you are treatment compliant). Fucking idiots.

caved today and bought a gram, first toke nearly made me chunder but managed to keep it down. now gonna see how essays and opiates mix...

Hi Stee! For some reason the benzo line on my test is regularly just a faint line, while all the other lines appear normal.
So, some Doctors thought the faint line indicated positive for benzo... (lots of trainee Doctors in their final year at my surgery).
But, my main Doctor has said any line, even a faint line is a negative...

This has been a ongoing problem for me. I often get only a faint line for benzo, and a normal line for everything else. I had no other option but to believe Doctors when they said it was a positive for benzo. So, I always blamed the gear.
But, now I've no gear in my system, only methadone...

I told my main Doctor that this is probably happening to other patients...
I told him I was upset at being treated like a liar, when I was telling the truth all along.
He said he's gonna make it clear with all Doctors that even a faint line is a negative...

It's BS, they just assumed I was lying about the test, they didn't bother checking what a faint line meant.

I've never read a drugs test, although I've been tested the last 15 years.
I didn't know what a faint line meant until I started searching the Internet last week. I just assumed the Doctors knew how to read a damn drugs test.
I'll never just 'assume' again...
It's only in the last few years that this benzo problem popped up every now and then. At least I'll know in future.

Other people in this thread had had problems of being positive for benzo, when they hadn't taken any.
So, I just wanted to post this update in case it helps anyone.
I actually thought I was going mad, because I never, ever take benzos...

I've been tested positive for barbiturates, even though I've never (knowingly) taken barbiturates in my life. That was almost certainly from cuts in the gear - particularly around the time of the great drought. Apparently barbs and benzos are very common cuts in gear. Don't forget, not everyone smokes their gear, so even if the cuts aren't active when smoked (though there does seem to be a consensus of opinion that barbs and benzos can be vaped), they most definitely will be when IVd.

That'd soon be obvious if barbs were a cut in smack. Injecting users would miss at times, and the result would be severe tissue necrosis. Barbiturates come in two forms for any given barb drug. E.g barbital, phenobarb, both come as barbital and phenobarbital free barbituric acid, with no counterion. The free barbituric acids are insoluble in H2O. The sodium salts are those used for injections medically, such as for ex. thiopental sodium for surgical anaesthesia induction. (an ultrashort acting barb, its used like propofol) but these are salts of acids using an alkali metal counterion, sodium almost always (potassium would be dangerous or lethal on IV due to the way it affects the heart, causing cardiac arrest, intravenous potassium can easily kill) and these are strongly alkaline, and if missed the vein, cause severe tissue necrosis, known as 'barb burns'. Really aint pretty if you look up pics of the fuckers. And the PH would really fuck your veins up if you hit without fail and without extravasation each and every time and wouldn't take long to do it. Its one thing for a one-off or every once in a while surgical procedure single dose or handful of doses via cannula implanted while out in a procedure. But for a H user, kiss your collapsed veins good the fuck bye.

Benzos in pure form might be vape-able, at least those that don't take the form of salts, like fr. ex chlorazepate dipotassium, but you wouldn't want to even TRY and vape a barb. The doses of them can be several hundred milligrams, much much more than any benzo by weight, although more powerful sedative-hypnotics and euphoriants the physical quantity to be taken is much larger in terms of weight. You vape that, and get that alkaline or acidic stuff into your lungs chances are, I'd think it'd cause severe damage to lung tissue, calcified regions, tissue necrosis, even collapse a lung maybe.

Barbs aren't going to be common cuts in skag, not these days, they just aren't USED much anymore, only for surgical anaesthesia, phenobarbital for epilepsy (or a prodrug of it, primidone although in the UK primidone has now been discontinued), and the odd little old lady with a grandfathered prescription who really has no reason to, and nothing to gain or benefit from being forced to change something shes been taking for decades, in the twilight of life, etc. Most of the recreational barbs aren't around as medical products. The barbital (not pheno, actual barbital, as the free acid, lab grade as a PH buffer in genetics facilities, got some over an oz lifted for me one time) that, aka 'veronal' wasn't even in clinical use, and not for an awful long time in pharmaceutical use when I got it. It was the very first psychoactive barbiturate. 5,5-diethylbarbituric acid. The acid forms cannot be injected they are insoluble or very poorly soluble in H2O, and the salt forms should not be injected, for the reasons stated. They shouldn't be plugged either, as chances are they'd end up causing severe tissue damage up your arse'ole. And nobody but spade's mom or theresa may wants that now do they??

Oral barbs will do just fine to fuck you right up.

BTW can any of the dope smokers round these 'ere parts give me some advice on how to render dope smokable?

(itd be dipropionylmorphine rather than H, but ignore that, if it works for one, it'll work for the other, and it'll be prope dope base, if I go for it, what I want to know is how its treated to make it smokable. Have heard things about caffeine but don't really know much about the process. And i don't like caffeine either much.) If its necessary I can tolerate it, I'd just take some clonidine with it and/or drop a cap of heminevrin. But I'd love to try tooting prope dope.

That'd soon be obvious if barbs were a cut in smack. Injecting users would miss at times, and the result would be severe tissue necrosis. Barbiturates come in two forms for any given barb drug. E.g barbital, phenobarb, both come as barbital and phenobarbital free barbituric acid, with no counterion. The free barbituric acids are insoluble in H2O. The sodium salts are those used for injections medically, such as for ex. thiopental sodium for surgical anaesthesia induction. (an ultrashort acting barb, its used like propofol) but these are salts of acids using an alkali metal counterion, sodium almost always (potassium would be dangerous or lethal on IV due to the way it affects the heart, causing cardiac arrest, intravenous potassium can easily kill) and these are strongly alkaline, and if missed the vein, cause severe tissue necrosis, known as 'barb burns'. Really aint pretty if you look up pics of the fuckers. And the PH would really fuck your veins up if you hit without fail and without extravasation each and every time and wouldn't take long to do it. Its one thing for a one-off or every once in a while surgical procedure single dose or handful of doses via cannula implanted while out in a procedure. But for a H user, kiss your collapsed veins good the fuck bye.

Benzos in pure form might be vape-able, at least those that don't take the form of salts, like fr. ex chlorazepate dipotassium, but you wouldn't want to even TRY and vape a barb. The doses of them can be several hundred milligrams, much much more than any benzo by weight, although more powerful sedative-hypnotics and euphoriants the physical quantity to be taken is much larger in terms of weight. You vape that, and get that alkaline or acidic stuff into your lungs chances are, I'd think it'd cause severe damage to lung tissue, calcified regions, tissue necrosis, even collapse a lung maybe.

Barbs aren't going to be common cuts in skag, not these days, they just aren't USED much anymore, only for surgical anaesthesia, phenobarbital for epilepsy (or a prodrug of it, primidone although in the UK primidone has now been discontinued), and the odd little old lady with a grandfathered prescription who really has no reason to, and nothing to gain or benefit from being forced to change something shes been taking for decades, in the twilight of life, etc. Most of the recreational barbs aren't around as medical products. The barbital (not pheno, actual barbital, as the free acid, lab grade as a PH buffer in genetics facilities, got some over an oz lifted for me one time) that, aka 'veronal' wasn't even in clinical use, and not for an awful long time in pharmaceutical use when I got it. It was the very first psychoactive barbiturate. 5,5-diethylbarbituric acid. The acid forms cannot be injected they are insoluble or very poorly soluble in H2O, and the salt forms should not be injected, for the reasons stated. They shouldn't be plugged either, as chances are they'd end up causing severe tissue damage up your arse'ole. And nobody but spade's mom or theresa may wants that now do they??

Oral barbs will do just fine to fuck you right up.

Fair points Mr.Chicken. I'm just going by the response I received from Bluelighters when I posed the question "why am I testing positive for barbiturates?" I got the impression that barbs are more easily available in some other countries and that's where the bashing happens. Dunno how true it is, but my positives were from saliva tests and can only put it down to dodgy gear.

Can't get heroin to do fuck-all for me. I'm not interested in banging it in the vein under my cock but I've tried it orally, snorting and smoked and got pretty much fuck all from it ever. Maybe a slight nod once or twice.

Well perhaps, in some countries. But it does seem a dumb thing to cut dope with, given that users are likely to have shit veins, if any, and if they shoot and miss with barbs in there as a cut then never mind collapsing the vein nearby but it'll literally burn a big hole of necrotic tissue in you due to the highly alkaline PH of the soluble salts (almost certain to be the sodium salt for solubility reasons, and that the potassium salt would if injected have the risk of introducing a lethal dose of intravenous potassium (which stops the heart)

So I ended up learning a big fucking lesson at the beginning of this summer; withdrawing & beating the cravings for h was the most ridiculous point in my life, not sure exactly how others must feel with a bigger habit but 0.2ish per day for over 2 months or so resulted in me rattling for the first time and it was horrible :( Never gonna go there again as I was warned that I was playing with fire but I didn't listen, feeling like that just isn't worth it

Aye. 0.2 g per day isn't even much of a habit, in the grand scheme of things; but once you've mucked about with your endocrine system, it's going to take a finite time to recover normal production of the pain-relieving / feelgood hormones that opioids happen to mimic, and you might as well be on a 'teenth a day -- it's always getting off the last bit that's the hardest.

Anyway, at least try to remember some of the worst moments next time you get tempted. And also, just because you now know what it's like, do not expect the next time to be any easier.

Basically, welcome to the had-a-habit club .....

Aye. 0.2 g per day isn't even much of a habit, in the grand scheme of things; but once you've mucked about with your endocrine system, it's going to take a finite time to recover normal production of the pain-relieving / feelgood hormones that opioids happen to mimic, and you might as well be on a 'teenth a day -- it's always getting off the last bit that's the hardest.

Anyway, at least try to remember some of the worst moments next time you get tempted. And also, just because you now know what it's like, do not expect the next time to be any easier.

Basically, welcome to the had-a-habit club .....

I've never got in that place. Fucking bouncer beat me up last time I tried (2012) so to drowse my sorrows I popped over the Habit Club and got smashed on horse.

just because you now know what it's like, do not expect the next time to be any easier...

Aye, that's the mistake I made after my first rattle. It took me 10 days to start feeling human again off a bag a day habit. I then convinced myself that because I'd done it once I could do it again. Nope, it don't work like that - each rattle gets progressively harder. The first time you don't know what to expect, so you keep expecting to feel better the next day, until you eventually do. But when you realise what it actually entails, it makes it harder to face 10 days of hell.

I've never got in that place. Fucking bouncer beat me up last time I tried (2012) so to drowse my sorrows I popped over the Habit Club and got smashed on horse.

Hopefully, you WILL be a member soon mate...

Well, I managed to avoid temptation today. Could have scored. Didn't. Probably for the better. Making do with some (bloody nice) weed instead, and 5mg. diazepam ready beside the bed.

Well I can in hoping to see some goodness, but its a smack thread its just misery am not here too preach, dont want to sound like a prick either but read my posts from a few month ago. I was on the line of being a junkie for life, have little kids to to yours ''your dads a smackhead'' would break my heart. I am right back on my feet, i am around gear i dont want it no more. The diazepam still dabble and other medications. But main thing am back on road with goodies, gotta feed mine.

Well I can in hoping to see some goodness, but its a smack thread its just misery am not here too preach, dont want to sound like a prick either but read my posts from a few month ago. I was on the line of being a junkie for life, have little kids to to yours ''your dads a smackhead'' would break my heart. I am right back on my feet, i am around gear i dont want it no more. The diazepam still dabble and other medications. But main thing am back on road with goodies, gotta feed mine.

Sorry mate, didn't quite understand your post. Been dabbling with diazies and 'other medications'? ;)

Good to hear you're doing well though mate. Keep fighting that toot!