Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

900mg DXM - Experienced - I Barely Remember

cannablissss

Bluelight Crew
Okay, let me start off by saying I've been doing DXM consecutively since December of 2013, so I have a high tolerance. I took a 3 month break from it in April and decided to get some last night. I didn't want to be by myself because it had been so long.

I was over at a friend's house and wanted to go home because I was uncomfortable with the setting for my trip. I called my friend and asked if he could please come take me home. I had just taken 60 Robitussin cough gels with DXM HBr as the only active ingredient but nothing had hit at this point. So he got his dad to come pick me up.

Everything changed at this point. I gathered my stuff and walked outside and suddenly lost all motor control. I was leaning against a pole when my friend and his dad pulled up in their mustang. He had to get out of the car and hold my hand as well as help me into the car because at this point my legs were completely shaking. Everything was beginning to get blurry. It was sudden.

On the drive home to my house, I held my friend's hand who was in the front right passenger seat because I thought the car was going too fast. It felt like a rollercoaster. I felt amazing. Turns out, we were going the speed limit the entire time. Figures. I kept asking if my friend's dad was actually his dad and repeatedly introduced myself. This was my first time meeting him, how about that? My surroundings were blurry.

We arrived at my house. Memory loss begins. I got out of the car. My friend said I leaned on the car for a good five minutes because of the loss of motor control. I don't have any recollection of this. Apparently he had to help me walk across the parking lot, and halfway through I said "nope" and proceeded to sit down, then layed down with my hands behind my head. My friend took my bag upstairs as I laid in the parking lot and came back to retrieve me. When I got inside, I immediately sat down on the couch.

My mother thought it was a great idea to record me. She asked me, "What are you looking at?" My eyes were closed; the CEVs were strong. I responded, "Everything. Look at all the colors!" I knew she couldn't see them, lol. There is a video of me saying that I loved my cats and my recently born kittens because they were beautiful. Still don't recall this, but the video proved it.

I got to my bedroom somehow. My friend invited someone over to smoke some bud. It's funny because I remember this. We went downstairs (miraculous, I live in a third story complex) and got into this dude's car and smoked. Ended up coming back upstairs. I was really loopy, I knocked over my bong a couple of times, spilled water on the weed, and almost fell off the bed quite a few times. Dubstep was the only music I could listen to. Everything else sounded distorted.

Began to got the robo-itch and had to grab the generic allergy pills out of the medicine cabinet. Basically Benadryl. Took 2 25mg diphenhydramine pills; that's how bad the itching was. Never got nauseous though. Never threw up.

I'm glad I had a babysitter. I know it's been a while but my tolerance was fairly low. I'll probably write another post about tonight's trip tomorrow. I only recommend people who are tolerant to DXM to dose this high. If you do, prepare for memory loss lane. It was an amazing trip overall, from what I can remember. My trip tonight is beginning.

I appreciate all inputs! :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting trip report. I want to dose this high, but have my set and settings under control. Glad you had a safe time with some cool people looking out for you.

Ive dosed as high as 1005mg but 750mg was the strongest and in top 5 drug trips ever for me. I experienced birth and death, God and Satan (I remarked to a friend later how much they both sucked :) ). When I came to, I was in my drawers only staring, well leaning actually, up against the wall in my kitchen mumbling. Fun times. If, I see a pharmacy, may grab a few bottles now.

Debating on whether or not I wanna hit the 1000mg mark now... I also tripped on 900mg last night.. less amnesia this time. I want an outer body experience.