• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

1 in 3? fucking christ the lazy, compassion-starved rat bastards.

Adding caffeine into the benzo presses seems really counterproductive. Unless trace levels of some hyperpotent benzo like flunitrazolam, clonitrazolam etc, flubromazolam etc were added, the caffeine could be an attempt to stop people going over as easily, just maybe, since it does partially run counter to the effects of benzos.

And 5mg alprazolam is a large dose. (never had alprazolam myself but I've sure read enough here that I feel pretty familiar with its properties even so, and of course I've tried plenty other benzos including triazolo or similar benzos to know what the base 'benzo-ness' is like.

As for preferring temazepam to moggies? wow. I'd have to swallow, without tolerance, a couple of weeks script for temazepam before I felt it. And that would lead to more metabolic production of oxazepam than I'd like or not feel discomfort from.

Moggies...well I could still eat a two week or month script in one handful and like it, sans tolerance, but I find the nitrobenzos to be the nicest of the benzos with the greatest euphorigenic potential. Of those prescribable in the UK, I like nitrazepam and loprazolam the best. That R-NO2 sure knows how to tickle alpha1-5 subunit containing GABAaRs in a way that clicks nicely for me. Scratches the itch, if you know what I mean. Right in that little corner of one's shoulders where you can barely touch with long nails itch sort of scratching. Fitting right into whatever lone pair-hungry binding pocket of the heteropentameric ion channel that nitro donates to.

I was just giving the general info out for the thread since Xanax seems to be the in thing now. Wasn't assuming you wanted a script.

Personally I wasn't a big fan of Moggies when I tried them but I love temazepam.

Going through the media again the UK Xanax scene has also appeared on a Vice documentary:

Of particular note, they tested one of the pressed bars going around on the street and it contained alprazolam, diclazepam, and caffeine. Not surprising that RC benzos are being pressed into these although I am surprised there's two benzos inside one bar. A lot of the bars sent off to WEDINOS come back as containing caffeine so I assume they're pressed by the same source. Seems like a counter-intuitive thing to put inside a benzo but there you have it.

I wish they were able to get one of those red devils to test. They're definitely not the original red devils, but a repress. The originals are 5mg alprazolam, the new ones going around could be anything. Possibly a different mix of alprazolam and random RC benzos.

I think they're missing the point trying to link all this up with US rappers though. US rap has been hyping up Xanax forever. The reason it's just become popular in the UK very recently is due to a targeted effort by certain darknet vendors to get them out on the streets.

One thing they did get right is that a lot of this is self-medication because the NHS couldn't give a single toss about mental health. The bloke from the Young Minds charity said the NHS target for 2020 is to get treatment for 1 in 3 young people with mental health problems. Only 1 in 3 getting any support is their target! Fuck me.

The one person in that video who got actual treatment had to get it done privately. Sounds about right to me. If you rely on the NHS for mental health you are fucked. And you know things are bad when you have kids buying anti-anxiety medication on the streets.

I was at a meal with some friends at the weekend and one of my friends asked me if I'd heard about the vice documentary regarding all the fake xanax bars turning up in lab testing. I was like "yeah all the bars at the laboratory testing service in Wales are turning out to be etizolam" and he went "yeah that's what they were saying!". I thought hmmm, that sounds strangely like what we were discussing in here last month. It's hardly a common topic.

Makes me wonder if the vice reporter saw our discussion in here..

Caffeine and benzos is a really nice combo, I always mix them. I'd imagine it's to counteract the mongy effects and make them more recreational and appealing to the masses. People want less anxiety, not a nap.

Limpet - how come you never tried alpraz?

Last edited:
Why? because I lack the means to obtain it, and I don't really want to go all guns blazing and synthesize the stuff for myself.
If I did, it wouldn't be milligrams, it would be tens to 100s of grams, and that much pure alprazolam powder around is just asking for it is it not? I'm not really the type to adore benzos. For me rather than a repeated way to get fucked up, large but individual, or over a couple of days, at doses that will make SURE to put me out. I don't have a usage tolerance to benzos but at the same time I am it seems, highly resistant to them.100mg nitrazepm or 170mg failing at all to produce sleep? with taking it once or twice weekly at most, while I'm already on chlormethiazole, morphine, oxy and two adrenolytic agents. Pretty insane if you ask me.

I hate being built like a tank when it comes to both rx and rec drugs. I've seen someone vomit from 30mg dihydrocodeine, people have awful histamine relese from a half gram of codeine, etc, when I can drink oramorph from a liter bottle and still not be strong enough. Even when first trying opioids, I still started off 500mg codeine, as linctus.

Some would brag of the tolerance. I just wish I didn't have to be stuck with being a hard-head. It isn't what its made out to be an d is definitely not a good trait, it makes things so much less economical.

Not going to cook up a big pile of alprazolam, and other than by making it with my own two hands, there is no other way it could come to me. I don't know anyone with any and it cannot be prescribed on the NHS. About the closest benzo scriptable here to alprazolam would be loprazolam, which I've had before and I did find it more enjoyable than other benzos. Loprazolam has that tasty nitro group too, and I've kinda got a thing for nitrobenzodiazepines among benzos.

So, I both CBF to set up a synthesis of it, its just another benzo, albeit one I haven't tried, and in any case I don't want up to have up to 5 liter flask jobs full of the stuff around, as I said, that much would be asking for grief, and I'm many things, but not stupid.

So as for why? because I can't; I do not have the means to obtain any save for a procedure I am unwilling to perform and which would lead to trouble of a really nasty sort.

/I get the idea of people wanting to stay conscious while enjoying their dose of any heavily sedative Benzo such as Alpraz, Loraz, Temaz or any other multitude of all possible Gaba-Lovlies, but I think L-Theanine would be a "better filler" because it sharpens the mind, but it also puts the mind in a sense of calm.
So strong cups of tea are a great deal more desirable, and appropriate, than straight up Caffeine or boshing coffee like a
"piping-hot costa rican" every 5mins 8(

Oh, by the by!
Has anyone found out a Benzo that works for them loads better with a smaller dose than just having an extra tablet or.... 6?
I have noted that
if I only take 40mg of Temaz then it works like a charm, each & every %)
But if I take any excess of that dose then it just either does nothing extra or has paradoxical effects :|
Nirtrazepam has paradoxical effects regardless of a dose......... But....
*Dribbles over Nimetazepam* =D

I'm like that with benzos that metabolize to oxazepam, they make me positively ill if taken at a dose which allows an active dose of that vile stuff to build up in my body. Does the inverse of what benzos are meant to. and it is really, really not pleasant.

As for xanax, I guess I could work in microscale, but unless I was using my 5 and 10ml flask type glassware, I'd still end up with at least 100mg, probably several times that. So there is really no way to win. Either get next to nothing or get way more than anyone should have around.

Smaller doses working better? not me. I get two doses at most out of a weeks rx for 10mg moggies daily. I'm not about to follow advice and take them daily, but I can at least make use of them for 1, maybe two needed KOs. But it does mean eating the lot in ons go usually. Probably wouldn't do it though if I wasn't already taking chlormethiazole.

Quite honestly my doctors are insane. Having me on high dose opiates, chlormethiazole (barb-like, very sharp dose response curve and ir isn't one for being forgiving in the slightest) and turning what I myself told them to be a temporary rx for the moggies for a couple of months of as needed use, what do they do? just stick it on my repeats and it gets filled automatically every rx refill. The problematic circumstances that I was taking it for were over last year, and I'm still being given infinite refills of moggies. Negligence big time if you ask me, but I'm not about to say anything since its a useful resource and I know how to use it without addiction.

You're a lucky bugger to get any kind of benzos on repeat from the NHS let alone enough to use daily. Best I can get is a minuscule amount of diazepam here and there, but really it's not worth all the hassle trying to get benzos off the NHS when buying quality blister packed Galenika is so cheap and easy.

I share your affection for lorazepam, I do need at least 2mg to feel the stuff even with no tolerance but once I do it has some pretty nice muscle relaxant properties and calms anxiety effectively without the harsh rebound you get from alprazolam. Too bad it's more expensive than most benzos since it's not as popular so no one bothers to get larger amounts in.

As for alprazolam mate you could easily buy Ksalol. I'm not going to break forum rules but you seem an intelligent chap, you'd know how to go about it I'm sure. But honestly I think alprazolam is an over-hyped benzo. It is useful for the treatment of panic attacks but it's far from the most recreational. I prefer the hypnotics and muscle relaxants myself.

Fluorinated where and to what extent?

At the very least, it'd likely have a longer duration due to retardation of metabolic attack, since the body can't really just lop off fluorine from an C-F bond. Bonds don't get any stronger than C-F, if its comes off anyway, its taking the attached carbon or carbons with it.

Fluorinated where and to what extent?

At the very least, it'd likely have a longer duration due to retardation of metabolic attack, since the body can't really just lop off fluorine from an C-F bond. Bonds don't get any stronger than C-F, if its comes off anyway, its taking the attached carbon or carbons with it.

My source that swears by it said it lasts quite some time, I am going shopping tomorrow as it's been ages since I did any decent RC's, the last RC binge I had was sadly 8 days on a-pvp & I went totally fucking mad & got locked up. Since then I've only smoked rocks & brown but I got that RC itch again that needs to be sorted out.

I got NO desire to ever smoke a-pvp or ANYTHING related to that fucking evil stuff ever again in my life tbh.

I had loads of very small MSJ's the other week (they came from a bottle) and I took a ridiculous amount. Not sure if it's just from me taking a fair few benzos this year and my tolerance is very silly, or the MSJ's were weak/bunk, or a combo of the two.

Shame - I could really do with some benzos this week. Instantly/rapidly accruing benzo tolerance - both a blessing and a curse. 8)

MSJ's are always hit and miss, nature of the beast and it's why they're so dirt cheap.

If the colouring rubbed off or stained your tongue they were fakes, but most MSJ's are legit if WEDINOS is anything to go by. And yes the real ones are tiny.

Last batch of MSJ's I got was good and strong, I reckon most were over 10mg. But that was last year now and I have heard other complaints about them being weak in the past couple months.

Like I said, hit and miss.

Go for Galenika Bensedin if you want guaranteed quality. As long as they're the real deal they're just as good as NHS meds. More expensive than MSJ's but cheaper than the usual blues.

What are MSJs? you don't mean MSTs do you? those crappy ass morphine sulfate XR pills that gel up in response to an aqueous workup. I'm getting that same sort of itch though myself. Not for benzos, but after being sent a certain paper, some 6-AcO-dihydromorphine I got to try a while back was fucking fantastic, and now I'm itching to be itching, so to speak, from trying the 6-monopropionyl ester of dihydromorphine, what with my liking for dipropionylmorphine. Never tried 6-MAM alone, but the dihydromorphine derivative is nutty potent and packs an insane rush. I can only wonder what the 6-monopropionyl ester of dihydromorphine is like. Well no, it isn't the only thing I can do. There is plenty scheming to be done too, plus a pressure vessel and some acid.

As for benzos, are there ever any bona fide moggies about? not asking for specific sources. I mean, generally speaking, are there folks pressing grey market moggies? or anybody doing loprazolam presses? because I've always had a liking for nitro-benzos, and I wouldn't mind some loprazolam again, haven't had that in a couple of years and I'd love to have another go with it, but since I already have a nitrazepam script I can't really draw NHS attention to.

MSJ is a Sri Lankan pharma company. They make cheap but inaccurately dosed diazepam. You don't know if they're 5mg or 25mg.

No one is pressing moggies but you can find blister packs if you look in the right places. I won't say more to avoid getting breaking the rules.

MSJ's are always hit and miss, nature of the beast and it's why they're so dirt cheap.

If the colouring rubbed off or stained your tongue they were fakes, but most MSJ's are legit if WEDINOS is anything to go by. And yes the real ones are tiny.

Last batch of MSJ's I got was good and strong, I reckon most were over 10mg. But that was last year now and I have heard other complaints about them being weak in the past couple months.

Like I said, hit and miss.

Go for Galenika Bensedin if you want guaranteed quality. As long as they're the real deal they're just as good as NHS meds. More expensive than MSJ's but cheaper than the usual blues.

Yip, I always go for galenika, and generally detest msj's. However, a comedown came calling and I really needed it gone.

Yip, I always go for galenika, and generally detest msj's. However, a comedown came calling and I really needed it gone.

I been there mate, hope they at least provided some relief. Diazepam isn't really the best for comedowns anyway I find, you want something potent with a fast onset for a comedown like alprazolam or clonazepam. Comedowns are one of few occasions I actually prefer alprazolam to diazepam.

I been there mate, hope they at least provided some relief. Diazepam isn't really the best for comedowns anyway I find, you want something potent with a fast onset for a comedown like alprazolam or clonazepam. Comedowns are one of few occasions I actually prefer alprazolam to diazepam.

Oh, give me alprazolam over diazepam any day. I really love alprazolam. And clonazepam, both are preferable. But as you can imagine there wasn't really much of a benzo selection going at the time that I picked the msj's! ;)

What about loprazolam? is that around at all?

Never really cared for diazepam at all. Quite the opposite really, it causes a nasty little fucker of a paradoxical response at high doses, enough to produce significant oxazepam (I react badly to it) and at any other doses diaz is far too piss weak even to notice it. At least moggies and loprazolam actually pack a respectable punch and especially in the case of loprazolam, at quite low doses too. Although I've never been very sensitive to benzos in general. I just find most of them to be the epitome of 'meh, next'. Curious enough to try new ones and I definitely am not giving up the 10mg/d moggy script I get rx'd due either to dr incompetence or laziness or oversight, or possibly several of the above, since benzos are extremely useful things to have around and difficult ones to get, and with too many doctors, impossible to get so much as a single day's treatment in the worst of circumstances,so I'd sooner have those boxes of nitrazepam, and get a couple of doses a box.

What about loprazolam? is that around at all?

Yip, less available than other benzos, but certainly seems to pop up now and again.

So I just took some of the formally reliable 2mg white xanax bars. I know, I know. Anyway, going by taste they are not xanax. Very intensely minty, and kind of left my tongue feeling numb. Very odd.