• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

First: People must recognize that this quote is irrefutable.

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot beotherwise, than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end,they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmc72fCJivA

Jihadists are bringing liberal and conservatives who dislikewar and terrorism together.

Jihadists, like the older fundamental right wings of Christianity,are teaching wiser and more moral secular forces that we need to control ourlove of drama and war as the epitome of evil. History shows that secular forceshad to bring Christianity to heel, and learning from history, secular forcesknow that Islam, like Christianity was, must also be brought to heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ

War is God. To conquer our love of drama and war, secularforces must conquer Allah just as we did Yahweh. Jihadists are teaching us thisvaluable lesson.

Jihadist are inadvertently sowing the seeds of thought thatwill, perhaps for the final time, awaken in secular hearts, the reality of thefact that religions must never rule and that only secular forces can bring theworld to any lasting peace. Jihadists are thus, in the longer range picture,going to destroy all the war mongering religions that follow imaginary gods thathave plagued freedom loving people forever.

For this great service to mankind, I thank all the imaginarygods for Jihadists.

Do you see the longer range picture of Jihadists helpingsecular forces solve the problem of war by ending the world’s belief in imaginaryGods?

Do you, in light of this valuable lesson, also thank all theimaginary gods for hateful Jihadists?

Regards
DL

Humans are violent by nature and fear death. Take away religion and those two factors are still going to be the big players. Mostly religion is used as an excuse for the lust for resources owned by others, thus war. Religion is only a symptom.

Humans are violent by nature and fear death. Take away religion and those two factors are still going to be the big players. Mostly religion is used as an excuse for the lust for resources owned by others, thus war. Religion is only a symptom.
/thread :)

The main problem with humans is, they are retarded! They are a truly perplexing paradox. They are certainly the most intelligent creature on the planet, but at the same time, they easily the most moronic as well.

It's the problems of emotions. We have, as a species, little understanding or control of our emotions.

It's the problems of emotions. We have, as a species, little understanding or control of our emotions.

Agreed, to an extent. Blind hatred is easily controlable. Yet we choose to let it comsume us. Obscure the fact the we are all so much more the same, than we are different.

If it was easily controllable then people would do it. Many cannot. Most people have very limited understanding of themselves or their emotional states. They just react semiconsciously at best. Emotionally there is very little if any difference from now to prehistoric times. We are mostly in the state of fight or flight whether we realize it or not. That's why I agree with Schopenhauer rather than Nietzsche.

What I am saying is, it is one thing to hate someone who has done something to deserve it. It is entirely another thing to hate someone because they are different. We can control this, yet many choose not to, for it is so much easier to go with the grain. As I stated earlier, human beings are retarded.

No "we" cannot control this. Maybe you can but many cannot. And deciding to hate someone because they "deserve" it is subjective. And subjective decisions are usually emotional and often out of one's control. Actually IMO no one deserves to be hated. It's a choice due to limited understanding on our part.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.
As long as it doesn't kill us.

But, God isn't going anywhere.

No "we" cannot control this. Maybe you can but many cannot. And deciding to hate someone because they "deserve" it is subjective. And subjective decisions are usually emotional and often out of one's control. Actually IMO no one deserves to be hated. It's a choice due to limited understanding on our part.

Some people do deserve to be hated.

The piece of shit that kidnapped, raped, and strangled little Samantha Runnion.
The scumbags who tied James Byrd to the back of a truck and dragged his body untill it fell to pieces.
The pricks who tied Matthew Sheppard to a tree and pelted him with rocks, then set him on fire.

This is just my opinion. Maybe you have the ability to forgive such heinous acts. I do not!

Yes I do have the ability and it's been hard but fruitful work. There but for the grace of god go I. The world is a place of horror. If you hate it will have no effect on those you are hating but it will have an effect on you and your future. Those who commit such acts are truly broken. Often because of the treatment they received as children. They have been destroyed and now are bent on revenge. I hate what they do. I cannot hate them or it will break me apart. I'm depressed enough.

However I will say that if you need to hate those people then do it. But be aware how it makes you feel and over time you may tire of it. As I said they could care less that you hate them. They hate you. Hate begets more hate.

^^ Great post, I fully concur. Hate begets hate.

I agree but maintain that the fewer factions at play, the less wars will be started.

Scripturally speaking. Babel showed a unified nation that God feared would accomplish anything.

He then divided that nation and the factions have warred ever since.

When secular forces recognize that when having to fight the various Jihadist cults, they will likely recognize their own love of drama and war and perhaps reunite the world in a better theology or philosophy.

=========

"Actually IMO no one deserves to be hated."

Would you hate the one who raped your daughter of wife?

As the song says, there is a time to love and a time to hate.

I did not learn how to hate until I learned how to truly love.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
The main problem with humans is, they are retarded! They are a truly perplexing paradox. They are certainly the most intelligent creature on the planet, but at the same time, they easily the most moronic as well.

I attribute how we are more to our gullibility and insecurity that drive fellowship and out tribal natures more than moronic causes.

We have way too many sheeple and not enough goats.

Regards
DL