Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2-oxo-pce (O-PCE) - First Time

Sporehead

Bluelighter
Wowo. Weird stuff.

Started at 5:30pm with 8 mg nasal. No burn

I left shortly after for a short walk to the store for beer, smokes and teriyaki. After ten minutes or so, a familiar fuzz set in and I was in a good mood.
Back at home, i put snl on while I ate. Kind of funny, but mild dissociation was setting in and I lost interest.

After an hour had passed, effects had not built very much. The familiar fuzz of dissociation was there, more pronounced than before. Very reminiscent of mxe but a lot slower. I took another
9mg at that time and it came on quickly, adding to the first dose. A stronger dissociation set in as well as a warmth and slight euphoria. no effect on sound at this point.

I sat down to the pc to figure out how to get pictures off my phone. I had to download some software and manually add every picture... which took like ten minutes. Of course, there was a backup option as well, I found out after, so i clicked that and tada.

Now about 7:30 and not much else was going on so I put on some music and added 15mg on top. That put me in a place. Strong dissociative effects ensued quickly. Slight diplopia, more euphoria, a feeling of peace and comfort. Music remained largely unchanged.

Around 8:30 I started messing with a large rue extraction that I'd been working on and puzzling over. many many jars. I had to determine which phase I was in by smelling them each.
Dissociation did not help. I was slow. More and more confusion.

Eventually I made my way back to the computer for more work and music. Latin this time. I took an eyeballed 5mg bump around 11pm and worked on the rue, slowly. Some amount of mania set in and led to a slight psychosis. Paranoia about a recent issue cropped up and I started trying to connect a lot of dots, looking out windows, wondering how well I was covering my tracks if at all.

I started talking to objects as well. I projected gender on them and personality traits.
This was mostly in reference to the jars of rue and the vacuum filter setup. I remember trying to convince the funnel to work with me, and pleading with the rue to filter. Usually, these conversations are in our heads, but this time, the objects were on the receiving end and I felt I was receiving replies based on their responses to my handling them.

Around 1am, I called my gf who was out of town and about to go to bed. We chattered for a bit about our days. I smoked as, I was doing so, and like all other dissos, this enhanced some of the dissociative effects. Mania became stronger, but I still felt mostly lucid and able to hold a conversation. I had a hard time hearing her for the duration of the conversation so I hope I was correct.
While we were talking, the diplopia and other visual distortion effects started manifesting when I looked at things. I was looking at a house that had some bright lights that stood out.
The longer I looked at them, the more the house resembled a very large truck that was trying to turn around. My mind started to believe this, and I started to as well. I told my gf about this and joked that they should hurry up and turn their house around so they can park it. We finished our conversation, and I went back indoors.

It was now around 1:30am, I was cautious to be be quiet so as not to disturb my downstairs neighbor. I assumed that I was anyway. Often when I consume dissos, I have that issue. Robot walk helped, I think.

I didn't make progress with the rue, still, and was becoming more lucid. That would have helped, but I did not allow it to. Another small unmeasured bump. I figured out what needed done on the rue, so I worked on it a bit before deciding I should just cut it out. In the past, I have worked on some of these simple extractions or projects and have had mixed success or progress, obviously.

So now it was close to 2am and I decided one more bump would do. I wanted a hole. I weighed out 25mg. I'd estimate that this last one put the total at around 75 mg over the course of 5.5 hours or so. much higher than I've seen people recommend.

This is was my first time with this compound, but I am very experienced with dissos so I gauged that I'd be fine, especially seeing trip reports with one person eating 100mg. I was aware of the potential for psychosis, mania, and very long after effects,especially with redosing. It was a three day weekend though.

That last one came on hard. It's interesting though, that this compound seems very gentle in its ascent. It's a trickster. I had earlier felt the presence of a male energy near me. It wasn't that odd to feel like I had company. Talking to objects or patterns and hallucinations wasn't that odd to me so why would an entity? Honestly, this compound started to feel more and more familiar. Very reminiscent to high dose dxm, but without the massive dissociation. It definitely shared a certain paranormal quality to it. That's probably just the psychosis though.

So while I was out for a smoke, I addressed the entity. I told him that I knew he was there, and knew what he wanted, just to be gentle and not stay for long. I was referring to the same energy that I'd felt many times on dxm in my past, the spirit of the compound, the trickster.

I wasn't too keen on how strong the effects were becoming, and had a mild panic attack. I blew my nose a bit once inside, and began to look for the neti pot to flush my nose. I realized that I was doing the same thing i always do when taking large doses. I feared an overdose. This being a new compound made me suspicious. I had to sit down and just reassure myself that I was fine. I kept telling myself to relax and breathe. After some time, i calmed.
I put on some meditative music and laid on the couch, trying to rest. It was around 3am then, and I knew sleep may be a ways off. as always with dissos, i think that i will sleep easily but that is never the case. Despite being calm, I was getting a lot of froth from a beer I?€™d started drinking. I kept burping and swallowing it down. It became too difficult to lie like this so I got up and frothed it all into the sink.

Looking at myself in the mirror, heavily dissociated, I questioned what the hell I was even doing. I was wasting my time, understanding sleep would likely not come for a while and a long hangover to follow it. I went to bed.

With my eyes closed, I began to see bizarre shapes and had a gravitational sensation on my body. Things alternated from too far away to very close. I drifted deeper into this ever expanding state and slipped away from my body.

My eyes snapped open and I realized that I was dying. Truly, this time, I would die. It had already begun. I could feel my consciousness begin to separate from my body and understood that I had to accept it and make peace. I apologized for the bad things that I'd done, people I had hurt, and those that I didn't give enough attention to. I missed my memories and all of the things that I wanted to do, but knew I never would now. I had always known that if I
wasn't able to do it all, I'd just do it in my next incarnation, so that was fine. I thought about calling my gf to say goodbye, but decided against it. I instead sent her my love and best wishes, promising to see her soon.

The room had taken on a peculiar silvery-grayness that I thought was the color of the spirit world that I was headed towards. It all felt alien, like I was in the wrong dimension.

One of the cats came and started meowing on me.I told her that I knew why she was here and that I had to go. After a few minutes, I told her to go away so I could die. I told her I'm dying... apparently. It had been some minutes and I had said my goodbyes and made peace, but still
was not dead. I wondered if I was wrong. I closed my eyes

Immediately, I seperated from my body entirely. My whole life flashed before my eyes, as well as the future I had given up. The last thing I saw was my gf, I told her I loved her and she said the same. She was happy, and smiling.

I went through layers of dimensional space, encompassing each one entirely before moving to the next, which was a combination of the ones before. I stopped being ?€˜I?€™. I was something much different then. The speed at which i experienced these dimensional shifts was faster than even dmt. I cannot recall what each dimension was, nor anything else. I just kept moving, faster and faster. I started to get a sense of 'me' as a spirit, what that was. It was confusing, a coming home, but a recalibration as well.

As this happened, I was thrust into a conga line. It was a perpetual dance of energy and beings that existed there at that level, where energies come and go, and transform and get redispersed. Room was made for me, just as I arrived. These energies, spirits... entities, were all smiling and dancing. Each was unique. Some were like me, just getting there. Others seemed to have been there a long time. It was almost as if their cosmic karma was resolved and that is where they were destined to exist forever. This conga line was swirling and shifting, always changing but remaining a conga. I gained knowledge of what the purpose was and why it was this way. This conga was everything. It was the dance of existence, it was everything. We danced through galaxies, and all the dimensions. Going in and out randomly and adhering to dimensional rules and changing based on those laws, but always remaining true in form to our energy.

It was disorienting, to say the least. But the longer I was there, the more used to it I became. Everything in the conga shared all of their iterations with everything else. Free love at its perfection. I caught more and more glimpses of my incarnations to come , but cannot recall them. It seemed like every spirit or entity that came there had the same experience, in an effort to remember everything that they are and will be. The law of this was that when you reincarnate, you forget those things.

As the conga went on, seasons had passed. We'd come full circle to the time of creation and death, and the cycle had to start anew. We congad through all of time up until my present moment. Then I was immediately thrust out of the line.

I rapidly changed through all of my incarnations. From bugs, plants, birds and all of the other things that exist in our dimension, until it became localized to my species and place. I recall being a blade of grass as someone cut me down with a lawnmower in suburban Georgia. That hurt alot.

Re-entering my body was immensely painful and traumatic, as well as extremely sudden and forceful. My eyes snapped open immediately. I looked around the room with wild eyes in a state of extreme confusion and panic. One thought formed quite clearly: what the fuck was that?
I wasn't sure where i was, who I was, or what I was. But that caught up quickly and I confirmed that I wasn't dead anymore. In this extreme confusion, I checked my phone to see that it was 6:30am. In my mind, I'd been gone for much longer than that.

I got out of bed and walked around the house in a stupor, checking to see if I was were I thought I was, in the state that I'd left it. It all checked out. I took a piss while trying to calm down and recall the events I just experienced but the memories were burned into my mind.

I layed down again and relaxed further, but far from completely. The experience still fresh in my mind was troubling and somewhat traumatic. Eventually I dozed off again for a few hours.

When I awoke, my head hurt, I felt poisoned, stupid, and still very affected. I lay like this for a while, wanting sleep but knowing it wouldn't come. I was in bed until about 10:30am, reading dumb stuff about current events, along with some google queries about cosmic congas and such.

I slowly made coffee and food, and worked on my rue thing a little. My gf called, asking if I could move some plants at a job site. I agreed and finished my breakfast. Still very heavily drugged, I drove a truck for twenty minutes. Operating the vehicle wasn't unusual but I did have to take care to avoid mistakes. While working, I talked to the guy in charge there about what to do. I was not aware until after I was done how my conversation must've sounded. It wasn't bizarre, but maybe odd.I knew I'd have to go home and maybe avoid talking to anybody for a bit. I had to wait to smoke a cig until I got home so as not to potentiate the effects of the compound while driving.

Once home, I started this report. It is now 4:30pm, 23 hours after the first dose. I am feeling more normal, slowly. I feel I could have most of my cognitive functions and psychosis dissipate by bedtime. There might be some serotonin building into tomorrow though. I'm noticing some horniness, something I usually experience as dopamine and serotonin start to become more available. I am thinking about dosing again, as I have one more weekend day. I have a lot to do though. My gf will be back in a few hours as well and we talked about maybe trying foxy. Not sure how much I want to get into that. Dissos are my first love and especially since I like this new one.

Some final thoughts. I really like this compound. In the future, I'll probably start with a higher dose and hopefully not redose into the night. I really like the smoothness of this compound. It's a lot like dxm and shares traits with mxe as well. I can see why people recommend
strating low and figuring out how it works first, and resisting redosing. The psychosis and mania issues are a very real thing, especially for me, as I am bipolar. I quite enjoy mania and a somewhat controlled psychosis. I just need to be careful about how much I
interact with people. The duration of the initial effects are nice. It's a shame that the effects of many diseases are more apparent at night, or low light. The long duration of the after effects is annoying and also kind of alarming. It may mean it is more toxic to the body than others.

Even after three days I am not feeling normal. I feel drained of energy and inspiration. I spend time for the next two days in this state but manage to work around it.

Several week slater I have researched this chem again. Each time, the doses are manageable, but leave some aftereffects that take a couple days to recover from. The antidepressant qualities come through a lot, but the next day always leaves me drained in more than a few ways.

I like this chem alot, but, I have a sore spot for dissociatives. The rest of my baggie went down the drain. I?€™m not happy about it, but it needed to happen. I?€™m a dissociative addict and have quit many times. This is a good decision. Though I hate it. As a poly addict, I know how much my cravings can rule me. I want dissociatives. They fuck me up and make relationships difficult, and me unable to do a whole lot, but I want them anyway. Right now I have none. A blessing and curse. Tada.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2oxopce
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
very nicely written report. This reminded me of some of the experiences I had with MXE, especially the "what the fuck was that?!" upon exiting the hole lol

your experience also reminded me of the whole ego death thing, especially a trip I had with 4-AcO-DMT.

Probably a good thing you flushed the rest, dissociatives can be extremely addicting.