Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PCP - First Time - Skating on PCP

MindMelted

Greenlighter
Hey guys! Just wanted to share this story with you - it happened yesterday so I figured I'd get it all down while the details are still fresh. Well, here we go...
I was downtown skating with a bunch of friends, I think there were like fifteen of us - pretty much the whole crew. We were hanging out by this abandoned building getting videos ollying off this loading dock, crankin rap music and dancing around like a bunch of goofballs. These sketchy looking black guys came over (I'm not trying to sound racist, they just fit the stereotype - turned out to be nice people) to chill with us and take their own pictures. We were probably quite the spectacle, a mob of white kids bumping music and skating on the wrong side of town. This car full of hot girls even stopped to take pictures with us, it was funny.
But anyway, I was sitting on my board not really paying attention to what was going on when my friend jokingly asks if I want to hit some PCP. He hands me a burnt down cigarette with the filter pulled out and I took a couple small drags, thinking he was messing with me. "Wait, was there actually PCP on that?"
"Yeah dude!"
"Oh shit, who's got it?"
One of the spacier looking black dudes had brought a couple dippers with him. I hadn't really gotten anything from the first one because I hit the tail end of it, so when he lit up the second one I asked if I could bum a drag. He was nice enough to pass it around to everyone in my group willing to try it, and I ended up getting a really nice buzz. This was my second time trying the drug, but my first time enjoying it. I can only describe the effects as a mix of cocaine, ketamine, and beer, without all the wonkiness if that makes sense.
It kicked in with a nice rush of coke-like euphoria, then mellowed out into a relaxed and slightly dissociating buzz. Just a content, floaty feeling. Think of Mr. Mackey from Southpark when he hits that hobo's joint in the alleyway - exactly like that. I really liked it, so I gave the guy some money to run down the street and get me another one for later. A couple of my friends were like, "Dude he just robbed you. That guy's not coming back!"
I was totally apathetic about it. "He shared with all of us. If he wants my money that bad he can keep it," was basically my mindset. No anxiety whatsoever. And it's not like I was fucked up - I was completely coherent and just hadn't picked up on any sketchy vibes from this guy, so I trusted him to return with what I'd paid for.
About twenty minutes later he did. I thanked him and we went our separate ways, since my friend spotted a cop driving down a nearby street. We figured it was a good time to leave.
Skating on this stuff was great! I was relaxed yet amped at the same time, my balance wasn't that off (Probably the lowish dose) and I just felt so optimistic and free as I pushed down the road. It honestly felt more like some wacky stimulant than a dissociative anaesthetic. Lasted a while too, which was great because I hate how K wears off so quickly.
Not trying to sound like I'm proud of myself, but part of the euphoria and feeling of 'coolness' came from the fact that I was a white kid skating around town on this demonized black drug having a great time! I love defying stereotypes. We skated for a couple more hours before packing up and heading to a friend's house. I'd sold him some mushrooms earlier so a bunch of people wanted to chill and trip out.
A while after getting there I smoked my other dipper on the back deck with three friends. This time around the PCP was more dissociating, but still euphoric nonetheless. A very comfortable and controllable high. Messed with my vision a little, but I can't really explain how. Maybe like viewing the world through an old TV? It made music sound really hype, like I had to sing along to everything. At one point the song BYOB came on - I was laying on the floor going nuts, screaming the lyrics and jammin out. My friends were hysterical. They said all my veins were popping out and I looked crazy as fuck.
All in all, a very fun drug. Right up there with ketamine if used properly, which I think we did. Mixed great with bud too, just like DXM and K. It started dropping off after a couple hours, so I proceeded to drink myself retarded which also felt great. We were watching the Spongebob movie laughing our asses off. Great day/night, and since I've been kinda down in the dumps lately I really needed this.
I just felt the need to say something because this made for an EXCELLENT party drug, which I was NOT expecting. I guess I just used the perfect amount...unlike my first time with it. So yeah guys, don't knock it 'til you try it. You might be very surprised! Feel free to share any of your PCP experiences, positive or negative.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_pcp
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice trip report! Always been curious about PCP, although i'l'll probably never get a chance to try it. Sounds like fun!

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm curious about PCP myself. Particularly because unlike most dissociatives, it is quite dopaminergic, which your description seems to back up. I'm interested to try a dissociative that has a euphoric dopamine rush. I think I'll hold off on trying it until such a time comes that I am able to get pure powdered PCP so I can accurately measure it.

Good report, thanks for sharing. I've done dissociatives a lot, mostly Ketamine, MXE and 3 Meo PCP. I don't think PCP would be too far off from those. I hope to see it get out of the hood and more in the party scene because dissociatives are great party drugs. All the horror stories you hear come from people not knowing what to expect and taking too much. PCP used responsibly, like how Xorkoth mentioned, is probably a great drug. Though I'd smoke a dippy if I had the opportunity.

This is pretty much my feeling as well - in reasonable ~15mg doses, not exceeding 3 at max in a day, it is the BEST party drug. I listen to license to ill and just kiiiiiick it home boi :) It is NOT good for your brain, no dissociative is, sadly (and I can attest to this from years of disso abuse). Keep it in good amounts/a couple times a year, you'll be ok. Do not do half a gram in a day - I repeat, do not. ;) Ask my torn hip muscle about that :p

If I was ever hanging out with someone who was high on PCP, I'd totally quote "Training Day" at them. "Didn't know you like to get wet..." ;)