• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Hearthstone must play free game

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
hi guys their is no other game that is simple slow paced yet so fun and strategic as hearthstone its basically like top trump except much more you get 8 classes to pick based off worls of warcraft and 30 cards for your deck that you will battle with their are thousands I reapeat thousand of different types of cards more are constantly being added im not a card game madehead but trust me any true gamer NEEDS TI GET THIS GAME AND IT IS FREE I REAPEAT

FREE!!!!! you can purchase a few shortcuts but it can ALL be earned go now play the tutorial.

anyone who already plays and wants to lose to me add my battle net "damagetokr" failing that message me here.

Create an account now and change your life forever! its also on mobile and tablet

Free-to-play games that effectively require microtransactions are ruining the gaming industry. "Freemium isn't free."

I agree that nobody should really expect to just occasionally play Hearthstone and pay nothing, it's not really fun that way because you require some staple cards that is unrealistic to save for with credits (gold)... I'd only really start playing this game if you prepare (/ are open to the likely possibility when you try it and you like it), to invest a great amount of time and energy in it, and also money for the single player adventures to earn some vital cards otherwise unavailable to collect or make yourself, and maybe some packs to get started. But I don't feel like I have to keep paying money indefinitely for packs like a bottomless pit - I play in Arena to compete for them so that I gradually but slowly get more cards, although it is hard to earn something extra there. Also expansions will make you want to keep up.

Basic mechanics are not hard to understand, but the game can get pretty damn complex to play well. You don't have to be a supergenius, but it will cost time and regular play, not something for when you have 10 minutes to spare every now and again.

I hardly ever play games that really cost something, and I refuse to pay for freemium phone games from say Supercell - and you can still play them for free if you really want to, also they aren't really so brilliant that they are really worth paying good money for.
But Hearthstone is a real exception if you ask me.

Don't compare it to freemium phone games even if you can play it on phone or tablet, it is more comparable to Magic the Gathering or other card collecting games (though I have no experience with other card collecting games, but this comparison is more reasonable), which also are not free and I never heard people complaining about microtransactions from having to buy actual physical collecting cards... it is not realistic to expect all of it to be free, with phone games also the money has to come from somewhere... but many of them aren't really so high standard that it is deserved of the insane amounts of money that some people put in over time.

Giving people the expectation that it is free is a dick move ^ - I'm not adding you, and I can't imagine someone losing more than you.

HS costs money to play at least somewhat competitively and to really learn, and it simply is a competitive game unless you solely play your little sister who is equally broke. But it's worth it.

My favorite card is the Rogue card Crackhead.

c1888415.png

NSFW:

JK

135.png

Last edited:
I really like HS but I would hardly call it free. My collection is probably at 95 percent complete missing a few legendary cards but unless you grind arena 24/7 this game is extremely expensive.

lucylovesmolly is one of the worst handles on bluelight....glorifying drug use is lame and juvenile

i'm glad you enjoy the game, but nobody is getting turned onto it based on this thread

lurk more

and to the other dude who posted ITT it's headcrack not crack head and wtf is an enemy hero?
you have to pick one, you can't be both

Anyone playing this game add me, if you're a regular BLer I wouldn't mind teaching you:

NSFW:
Code:
Solipsis#2358

Sorry for the superlate response but:

- crackhead was a joke (what is called fan created cards are made all the time though - some as jokes / memes but many other ones would just be amazing if they were real)

- "hero" is a lot of the times in games not used as 'hero protagonist' but as a sort of unique character. In hearthstone you can basically pick one of nine basic heroes each with a different class and style and class cards. Whether you play against someone you hate, someone you don't know or the AI, you pick heroes originating from storylines in World of Warcraft.

- Hearthstone is much more like a casual game with a lot of interactions based on (world of) warcraft, portrayed as a game in a tavern. Not a war but a friendly fight. Don't take it so seriously, even within this game world it's just kidding around.

- I guess world of warcraft has quite the dorky status among non-gamers and by now hearthstone kind of does too although it takes a different kind of hooked to get sucked into it as WoW (i tried playing it but didn't like it enough) is a virtual world (MMORPG) while hearthstone is cut up into games that don't last too long. Can still be addictive but still different.

And finally: too bad for newer players because they have made it less interesting to completely start from scratch and learn the game in some ways but a little easier in other ways. Maybe faeria is better for you, i did the beta of that... TES legends is also nice.. but somehow I just dig everything about HS although blizzard can be a really big asshole about the way they treat players.

i havent paid a dime and i really like it.

and I'm at rank 10 and climbing with Hunter right now

kinda makes it more fun to me because each card/pack you get means way more.

Last edited:
Got this from tavern brawl pack. Was so excited to get a legendary but then..

RZX83px.png

hearthstone is a lot of fun BUT i feel like its gotten too complicated now, i liked the game when it was first released a lot better

I love Hearthstone but I'm horrible at it and its one of those games that makes me feel really bad about myself. As in it makes me feel like a stupid neanderthal as I get owned on the lowest bracket. Its really funny when people spam emotes passive aggressively though, I love that shit.

Problem I have with card games and its been this way since I was into MTG in the 90s is that I go collect cards and they become outdated/banned. I wanted to get back into pokemon TCG but that alone is such a huge barrier to me.

Hard to imagine no Bluelighter's play hearthstone with over 100 million hearthstone accounts world wide..:( :( :(

Edit: Just got to rank 2, which i believe is top 1% in the country. I only play one deck because it's a new account and i don't have enough cards to play any other deck :(

Last edited:
Hey Madness I do play Hearthstone, but I am not even close to your skill so there's no motivation for me to challenge you.

For me it's a game I can play casually to waste a few minutes ;)

That's awsome!!

Mind if i add you? My username is same as bluelight username. I forget if you need the 4 digit # at the end of your handle to add someone or not.

Even if you don't want to challenge, i could at least root you on in your progression toward LEGEND!

Last edited:
Ok, I downloaded the game but haven't made it through the tutorial thing yet. Will it let me create a character/username afterwards?

The username is your Blizzard account name, You will choose who you play as each hand by choosing one of the nine "Hero Classes" at the menu.