• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

"We All Looked Up" book summary (IMPORTANT) (NEED ANSWERS TODAY, 6/21/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
If you don't wanna read all this, basically what I need is a very detailed summary of the book "we all looked up" with the end and spoilers and everything.

Were reading this book "We all looked up" in my english class but I missed like literally over 75% of it because I was out of school a ton (Long story, I have problems). I didn't think it was a big deal, until a couple days ago when i found out 1 out of the 2 parts of my final exam was entirely about it. My final is tomorrow morning too, and I can't miss it and try to make it up another day because tomorrow is the last day of school. I couldn't find a good summary of it online because they were all just like trying to get you interested in the book to read it and didn't give away any detailed information which is what i really need, or anything about the end of the book. I don't have any friends in my english class to help me either, and none of my friends have the same teacher so they're not reading the same book. I've had a final for all my other classes every single day since I found out the english final was about the book, and have a lot of problems with stress, responsibility, and doing work and stuff so I haven't read any except the 25% of the middle of the book I read in class. I just had the second half of my geometry final this morning (didn't finish it on time yesterday) and have my history final later today (I have a teacher coming to my house for me to take it, another long story) so there's no way I can handle reading an entire book today too. I really need a very detailed summary of the book, spoilers included, by the end of today (6/21/16) or else i'll fail the final and probably the entire year for english. If anyone can write one for me or give me a link to one or anything please do, I really need it. I'm in 10th grade right now, so it needs to be enough information for like 30-50 10th grade (non honors) level questions. Thank you so much to whoever can do this for me, I can't even put it into words how grateful I'll be.

I don't go on any other forums or anything if you're wondering why I'm posting this on bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.