• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Enjoy, Consumer!

Been watching sunsets over Lake Washington with excellent Chardonnay and just may get lucky enough to meet someone with local mushrooms. Not getting my hopes up-evenings are beautiful enough hanging with my sib and family even with just the wine.

Consumer: Is there any cross tolerance between the lysergamides and the 2C series? I'm sure I could find out if I google the cunt but why bother when you have the cream of trans - global psychonaughtitry at your fingertips....

They do have a bit of cross tolerance, but it's not as bad as you might expect - nothing like the tolerance lysergimides have with themselves. 2c-b in general doesn't build tolerance as rapidly as other psyches, you can do it on consecutive days no problem with only a bit of increase in dosage.

I think the order you do them in is significant. I'd rather do the acid first, as I'm more bothered about getting full effects from that and I'm more comfortable with upping my 2c-b dosage to account for tolerance. But that way round will also probably "wear out" the 5-HT2 receptors more thoroughly on the first day.

Probably a bit too late but have a great time consumer (by the look of the list you will:))

Is it still hot where you are Arnold? We had thunderstorms this morning. Eased the humidity up a bit but I can feel it building up again, ughhh. Gotta go into town as well. Bank and necessary shopping. I hate both.

Fuck that pal!!! Last time I had to endure summers at those temps was when I lived in Germany. Hotter than Satan's anus! Thank fuck for swimming pools.

Hope you find some sort of relief. At the very least the chilled section in the supermarkets are a small offering of respite.

God, i wish 34C was considered excessive here!
That's a warm spring day where i am. Fucking awful, because there tends to be another 4-5 months of 30+ degree days coming. I think we had 4 or 5 days in a row that were above 42 or something last year.
I ain't made for that heat. Climate change sucks :(

However, it's raining and cold for once tonight; a nice novelty for us drizzle-deprived desert-dwellers down-under.

I couldn't live where you live spacejunk.
But different temperatures get experienced differently across the world. 35c in Tenerife is nice because there's never any humidity and you have the sea air blowing.

Down here it's a killer, where you are I can imagine that the humidity is a killer.

Yeah, true.
I can't handle another summer here - i'm moving across the country to escape the intense Perth summers.

The freaky thing is that when i was growing up - only 20-odd years ago - summer here was invariably dry heat. Maybe a summer storm or two per season - but these days, hot summer days are virtually always humid and muggy.
I can deal with the dry heat better - at least it's cooler in the shade - and when the sea breeze comes in (we call it the "Fremantle Doctor", because it blows off the ocean (Fremantle being a town/suburb on the docks) and cools the place down by mid afternoon.

But each year it seems to get more humid, and the sea breeze has less cooling effect (if it comes in at all) so you sweat through the night. Gets old by February, which is typically also the hottest month here. It's relentless!
And the worst thing is when a strong Easterly wind blows here at night; it's air blowing straight in off the desert inland, and means "it's going to be fucking hot tomorrow".
Some people love it, but i'm a pale-skinned fucker.

It's been scary to witness a climatic change so dramatic in just a few years...ominous.

Christ. It's only mid twenties here but humid as fuck. I'm breaking into a sweat just typing this! Shouldn't moan really, but British weather can swing between winter and high summer within 24 fuckin hours. We don't get chance to acclimatise at all. I don't tolerate heat very well - my ideal conditions are dry and sunny with a constant breeze and a maximum temperature of 20°C.

*whips out cock*

You don't want to know how fucking humid it is here. I feel like a fucking dumpling most of the day. Growing a few in my taint,

Yeah, true.
I can't handle another summer here - i'm moving across the country to escape the intense Perth summers.

The freaky thing is that when i was growing up - only 20-odd years ago - summer here was invariably dry heat. Maybe a summer storm or two per season - but these days, hot summer days are virtually always humid and muggy.
I can deal with the dry heat better - at least it's cooler in the shade - and when the sea breeze comes in (we call it the "Fremantle Doctor", because it blows off the ocean (Fremantle being a town/suburb on the docks) and cools the place down by mid afternoon.

But each year it seems to get more humid, and the sea breeze has less cooling effect (if it comes in at all) so you sweat through the night. Gets old by February, which is typically also the hottest month here. It's relentless!
And the worst thing is when a strong Easterly wind blows here at night; it's air blowing straight in off the desert inland, and means "it's going to be fucking hot tomorrow".
Some people love it, but i'm a pale-skinned fucker.

It's been scary to witness a climatic change so dramatic in just a few years...ominous.

Wanna swap? Western Australia for Western Wales? I'd take it anyday. And that's the first time I've seen you mention the Fremantle Doctor. Famous in cricket. And cools down your afternoons you wuss.

Two days of summer here and Fubz is still a moany old git.