• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

(And if I find out who took that photo I'm gonna sic the cunt! I reckon it was that BigG...)

Yeah it was me.....what ex-fuckin-zactly are you gonna do about it?

And BTW what does "sic the cunt" even fucking mean?

Suck Is Cock knowing FUBAR

Ooh, well played sir.

@BigG: Y'know? I haven't got a clue what it means. I think I first saw it in a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic where some cunt had set his vicious dog on a copper while shouting: "Sic 'im Fang!!".

On the other hand it could have been in Viz.

Or I could be making it up completely.

Meh, my memory ain't what it used be (and it was fuckin shite then tbh....)

Sic em is a common thing we say to our dogs down here. I used to say it to mine whenever cattle wandered onto my property. My dog a border collie would go and get them, they would react to her and she would react to their movements and herd them out of the property. Totally untrained. The herding instinct is amazing.

Ooh, well played sir.

@BigG: Y'know? I haven't got a clue what it means. I think I first saw it in a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic where some cunt had set his vicious dog on a copper while shouting: "Sic 'im Fang!!".

On the other hand it could have been in Viz.

Or I could be making it up completely.

Meh, my memory ain't what it used be (and it was fuckin shite then tbh....)

If it was in Viz then that's good enough for me.....

Look out.....it's the Bacons:)

Proppa Geezer

robins (no red breasts in summer)

If you've seen a robin without a red breast in the summer...it's a juvenile (baby). Robins have red breasts all year round. They have also had a remarkably good winter, surviving better than any bird around here.

My swallows have returned and nest built above my front door. There are four eggs in the nest. We know this because a twat of a water reader meter man held his phone up and pictured them. I'll put proper pics up when they hatch.

We also have a greater spotted woodpecker on the feeder...no change there...except the bastard has a brown, not white chest, like he's been dropped in curry. Have written to the RSPB to ask them what's going on.

Also, forgeries of documents on the Koh San Road are amazingly good. (Bit random sticking that on the end but couldn't be bothered to multi quote Consumer).

Yep those "degrees" have been tickets to jobs for expats there for years. It might be harder to get away with now but there was a time when people who wanted to stay and teach English would get one of those and get a Thai teaching licence no problems. A few hundred baht greasing the hand of the person processing the application never hurt either. I know a few people who did this and are still there teaching.

Yeah, I'm not a teacher. Though I do hold a legitimate TESOL accreditation. I know a lot of teachers here and none of them make my wage. I would not enjoy working in an "international school".

It's easy to fuck around with fake documents, but I've seen people lose their reputations over silly shit like that. The tickets and accreditations related to my trade will be used for visa applications as well as jobs. I'll just do it properly. It's easy stuff and there's no huge panic on.

K, - it's a nice part of the world. But I wouldn't know where i'd settle again right now if I were doing it again. The region has been undergoing rapid change. Worth touring some!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not a teacher. Though I do hold a legitimate TESOL accreditation. I know a lot of teachers here and none of them make my wage. I would not enjoy working in an "international school".

It's easy to fuck around with fake documents, but I've seen people lose their reputations over silly shit like that. The tickets and accreditations related to my trade will be used for visa applications as well as jobs. I'll just do it properly. It's easy stuff and there's no huge panic on.

K, - it's a nice part of the world. But I wouldn't know where i'd settle again right now if I were doing it again. The region has been undergoing rapid change. Worth touring some!
I wouldn't use them either. Just know people that did and have managed to get away with it. I wouldn't need to anyway as i have a degree and Australian trained nurses are highly regarded in Thailand especially when they speak a bit of Thai. A PHD will allow me to lecture at university there as my friend does on and off. Thats my plan.

Anyway i am off to bed. Feel like absolute shit. Fucking stupid cold. I might have to take a few more days off work as no one likes someone bringing germs to work. I know i dont. I can at least do some work from home for a few days and not get behind. Anyway enjoy your Sunday you bastards.

Well, I'm American, but I think mine might differ too somewhat... at least from what most are willing to admit..lol

So am I, Most people forgive me for my sins

"We" love everyone here. Well except for dicks, we kinda don't take kindly to dicks so you should be solid here m'darlin.

I did a year of my Uni studying comics, still wondering why (OK yeh it did seem like the easy road, turned out it wasn't). it did introduce me to the joys of the freaks. I wrote a thesis on them specifically to that very edition. They did a compilation a few years ago. Was great to finally get ever Freak story in one book. Lecturer was a bit of twat and he marked me down as he was looking for more cutting edge stuff like Maus.

I did a year of my Uni studying comics, still wondering why (OK yeh it did seem like the easy road, turned out it wasn't). it did introduce me to the joys of the freaks. I wrote a thesis on them specifically to that very edition. They did a compilation a few years ago. Was great to finally get ever Freak story in one book. Lecturer was a bit of twat and he marked me down as he was looking for more cutting edge stuff like Maus.

Had I been your lecturer, you would have graduated with a first class honours degree, no question :)

'Maus'.... Pah!!!