• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

That may be a half-truth.

Nevertheless, our new Queen - one that has some actual global authority - is going on the rampage.

She'll renew our nuclear deterrent now. We can declare war on anyone now. Especially the Moon.

Piss taker has been watching us most nights. Time to blast it out the sky.
Go to war against China. Take Hong Kong back. This should be the focus of British foreign policy. Revenge shall be yours.

Opium War 3... This time we carpet bomb them with scopolamine and get insiders wearing the right tech to tell the infected to stab eachother while looking happy when they plunge the knife in. Those getting shanked must be eternally grateful; and for the few remaining zombie murderers, they will set fire to themselves -- willingly.

Over in a couple of weeks.

Once again, UK wins a war. Let Chilcot come to an ambiguous conclusion about that in his memoir.

I mean, if you're going to commit genocide, you might as well do it in a nice way..

Last edited:
Opium War 3... This time we carpet bomb them with scopolamine and get insiders wearing the right tech to tell the infected to stab eachother while looking happy when they plunge the knife in. And for those getting shanked to be eternally gratefully and for the few remaining zombie murderers to set fire to themselves.

Over in a couple of weeks.

Once again, UK wins a war. Let Chilcot come to an ambiguous conclusion about that in his memoir.

I mean, if you're going to commit genocide, you might as well do it in a nice way..
I cant see how this could fail. Then take back India...or maybe not.

I cant see how this could fail. Then take back India...or maybe not.

We set up the East India Company. Pretty much the birth of the British Empire, was that.

We created Coronation chicken sandwiches and the world famous mulligatawny soup. With only slight help from our Indian cousins.

We did our bit and got the fuck out before we got our Royal arses kicked in 1947, I think.

When I went to Mumbai, it's amazing to see so many Indians looking and taking their own cringey style happy pictures at the Gateway of India. We made that for a reason.

If there was a similar modern monument in the UK celebrating a country occupying us, we'd use it as a national toilet.

Last edited:
We did our bit and got the fuck out before we got our Royal arses kicked in 1947, I think.

When I went to Mumbai, it's amazing to see so many Indians looking and taking their own cringey style happy pictures at the Gateway of India. We made that for a reason.

If there was a similar modern monument in the UK celebrating a country occupying us, we'd use it as a national toilet.
You already use your country as a national toilet it seems..

FUBAR. It's on the way.

13620049_1100877626632617_4880500974232183580_n.png

I want that watermelon!!!

Ugh, can't sleep. Down go my night time meds and a nice cuppa herbal tea. Not easy to sleep when the man is so melodic.

*waves at consumer and his bacon butty fetish *

I want that watermelon!!!

Ugh, can't sleep. Down go my night time meds and a nice cuppa herbal tea. Not easy to sleep when the man is so melodic.

*waves at consumer and his bacon butty fetish *
I had a bacon and egg roll earlier :)

It is a grape too btw

I like grapes.

I like turtles.

I also love bacon and egg rolls.

And by the sounds of this post I've also lost my damn mind. Hey, we're working under the assumption that I had one to begin with.

aceeveyisms01.jpg

looks great raasy - keep up the good work :)

if you want help with vbulletin, you know where i am...

alasdair

Ahaha. I assumed that posting that link was going to result in an infraction so I'd refrained. Nice work dude! ;)

OMG. Evey is starting her own forum? LOL!!

Well i guess that's one forum she wont get banned from. The name is hilarious. Enjoy your new website Raasy

Well i guess that's one forum she wont get banned from.

You want to stick $10 on that one consumer? She will infract and ban herself during one of her momentary 'flashes' of insight and won't have the nowse to regain access.

I am very tired this morning! Around 4am someone decided to put my next doors windies in! Was very shocking. We live in a reasonably nice place but there is an awful rumour going around about said neighbour.