• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Is it my imagination or does that... individual sport a giant, pink aureole amid the bulbous net? I've heard of a third nipple - I've even heard of a back nipple (*adopts Shwarzenegger tones* It's not a back nipple!) - but a bellybewbie?!? Curioser and curioser... :?

Dammit! It's not a back nipple!!! :!

I had a friend who used to pack up the gear after the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Dance Party. Every year he would find heaps. Cocaine, Pills, MDA, Ketamine..money...it was ridiculous how much shit he would find. This was in the early 90's when the party was an unpoliced free for all.

It was ridiculous what I'd find, and paid for the next week as well as getting my pals and myself smashed off Unknown potions ( VERY BAD HARM REDUCTION. )
I really couldn't be leave no one else was at it . Apart from security lol.
Good job we only had to deal with a handful of drugs .fuck finding unknown baggies of RC's.

Is it my imagination or does that... individual sport a giant, pink aureole amid the bulbous net? I've heard of a third nipple - I've even heard of a back nipple (*adopts Shwarzenegger tones* It's not a back nipple!) - but a bellybewbie?!? Curioser and curioser... :?

Also, the right ankle appears to have been painted over in Photoshop. What's it hiding?

Ooh! Good spot, Josh. I'm gonna go with a canklecock. Definitely a canklecock. Or possibly an ankleanus.

It was ridiculous what I'd find, and paid for the next week as well as getting my pals and myself smashed off Unknown potions ( VERY BAD HARM REDUCTION. )
I really couldn't be leave no one else was at it . Apart from security lol.
Good job we only had to deal with a handful of drugs .fuck finding unknown baggies of RC's.
Yeah he passed quite a few bits and bobs onto me. The most memorable was some yellow powder. "Dont know what the fuck that is...you can have it" i remember him saying. Turned out to be the best MDA i ever had. Must have been 6 or 7 grams of it. That was just the tip of the iceberg or the nipple on FUBARS belly booby :)

why you blaming me? Racist! ;)

To be fair I did start the new thread but it was stupid o'clock. And someone re-jigged the title. Twasn't me baby bunnie. <3

I just said Consumer is more perverted than Fubar. FACT THOUGH!!

Any chance of changing the thread title to Gibberings rather than Gibz? Just because of old school and tradition like? It's a comforting thing for some of us...

You can have the title Kate. I think you have seniority here, i am a newbie and well i am just not as perverted as FUBAR :)

You can have the title Kate. I think you have seniority here, i am a newbie and well i am just not as perverted as FUBAR :)

Are your saying I'm an old cunt? Not as old as FUBAR btw ;)

I reckon you're more perverted :p

However we have to trust Mrs Shambles with her power to title the thread as she pleases... I'm a traditionalist, these EADD cultural formalities matter to me and hopefully some of the other old school types. Yes sad I know :|

Typical yank, hasn't a clue! :!

Tut tut, only joking ;)

Are your saying I'm an old cunt? Not as old as FUBAR btw ;)

I reckon you're more perverted :p

However we have to trust Mrs Shambles with her power to title the thread as she pleases... I'm a traditionalist, these EADD cultural formalities matter to me and hopefully some of the other old school types. Yes sad I know :|

Typical yank, hasn't a clue! :!

Tut tut, only joking ;)
No nothing to do with age. I am an old bastard compared to most here too. No one is as old as FUBAR. He is EADDs Keith Richards in fishnets.

Btw i have spoken to FUBAR. He is fine. Not sure why we have not seen him around here but i am sure he will show up sooner or later.