Study: Proviron - Novel Antidepressant and Stimulant

Why do so many of the profiles of proviron claim it does interact with the enzymes, because I'm seeing that about everywhere I read.

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), as an androgen, has very mild anti-aromatase activity and could be considered a very mild anti-estrogen. This doesn't mean every 5-alpha reduced hormone has the same anti aromatase activity...
Androgens of all sorts, including actual testosterone, have been used in the clinical treatment of breast cancer, because androgen receptor binding in the breast, outweighing estrogen receptor activation, will counteract the estrogen-induced proliferation of breast cells. This is not an anti-estrogenic action, this is merely a function of androgens in the breast to counteract breast growth...
Mesterolone, basically 1-methyl DHT, but the A-ring modification would interfere with aromatase binding. Meaning if DHT is a weak anti-aromatase drug, then the activity mesterolone might still have would require in excess of 500mg per day to have any direct anti-aromatase effect worth having. If you are using Proviron specifically as an anti-estrogen, you are wasting your money. It's effect in this regard is no different than any other potent androgen...

Why do so many of the profiles of proviron claim it does interact with the enzymes, because I'm seeing that about everywhere I read.
I may be an outlier(im not ive seen it all over other forums) that Boldenone, primo, masteron, and prov all replace AI for me. However I can take over 500mg of test weekly without the need of any AI support. The intensity of the AI effect is different for everyone.

I'm pretty sure the literature states that prov works as an AI by having a higher binding affinity than estrogen.

I may be an outlier(im not ive seen it all over other forums) that Boldenone, primo, masteron, and prov all replace AI for me. However I can take over 500mg of test weekly without the need of any AI support. The intensity of the AI effect is different for everyone.

I'm pretty sure the literature states that prov works as an AI by having a higher binding affinity than estrogen.
AFAIK Boldenone will aromatise into an Estrogen much weaker then Estradiol.
By competing with Testosterone for the aromatase enzyme, it will reduce Estradiol levels.
So while not being an actual inhibitor for aromatase, it does kind of act like one.

Masteron and Proviron also remove the need for an AI for me at "TRT" (125-175mg/week) dosages, even at low dosages.
That would be 25mg Proviron/day and Masteron at 40-50mg/week for me.
But they don't actually lower E2, they just counter its effects, in my case even at 125mg per week I feel some annoying sides as I aromatise a lot, my E2 was borderline high when natty.

AFAIK Boldenone will aromatise into an Estrogen much weaker then Estradiol.
By competing with Testosterone for the aromatase enzyme, it will reduce Estradiol levels.
So while not being an actual inhibitor for aromatase, it does kind of act like one.

Masteron and Proviron also remove the need for an AI for me at "TRT" (125-175mg/week) dosages, even at low dosages.
That would be 25mg Proviron/day and Masteron at 40-50mg/week for me.
But they don't actually lower E2, they just counter its effects, in my case even at 125mg per week I feel some annoying sides as I aromatise a lot, my E2 was borderline high when natty.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Mg account is new but ive lurked this place for years and If feels so out of this world to speak with you 'old timers' so to speak.

That foot note story at the bottom of your comments cracks me up everytime, I mean laughing and cackling like a school girl lol.

I run test 200mg year round. if I want a boost I will throw in 100mg of masteron e and even at that low dose I recieve all the feel good effects from it, and it definitely keeps some water off. If I wasn't so afraid of losing my hair I would do real cycles again. However at this point in time I need the calmness in my life and the stability. Most of the guys I help out all run mast or primo with their trt, usually 100mg of each, 175mg test and 75mg mast, etc, and they all love it. Most would gladly use prov but don't want to take a pill everyday which I understand.