• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
Old Thread
[MENTION=136059]woamotive[/MENTION] that's crazy, what for? any chance you can get it sorted without turning yourself in?
[MENTION=239843]Pill2Chill[/MENTION] how long a trip is it? Is it illegal to bring back cannabis?

ot: ate some RSO, dabs of "Papaya"

took pictures to show you guys the weed im smoking and the H i'm snorting right now.

so baked off my home grown
20160518_194653_zps84fityf5.jpg

and super nodacious with extra nod portions on the side.

20160519_234414_zpspb4pmccb.jpg

^this is extremely strong heroin ladies!
gonna add 2 mgs loprazolam and take nodding to beast-nodding

got quite a bit of both which always makes me feel secure (the opiate part anyway).

Last edited:
I'm not high, but good to see this thread properly used.

@fm it's illegal to cross the border with it. But user amounts aren't that big of a deal if you do get caught, which has never happened to me btw even though i go fairly often.

It's about 1.5 hours round trip if there's not too much traffic.

I go once a month, then smoke what I have in a few days time which means I smoke quite a lot during these times.

Smoking weed makes me lazy as fuck which is why I only do it for about 5 days to max 1 week a month these days. I get nothing done when I'm smoking a lot of weed so I don't really want to go back to being a daily pot smoker. =D

Ot: very high on oxy (200ish MG, didn't count it today. :p Also 12mg bromazepam, 1.25mg lorazepam and 1mg alprazolam. I'm smoking on the silver pearl and NYC Diesel I bought as well. Lovely strains the both of them.

Took me forever to write this, I'm so fucking high and noddy.

Gonna go smoke more weed and nod some more! Have a good one, mateys! <3!

In the past 6.5 hours:
shit tons of weed
one 25 oz can of Mike's Harder Orange Soda (8 percent abv)
one 40 oz of Natural Ice
4 cans of Busch Ice

Feeling pretty normal actually kinda fucked up ain't it?

- vitamin d supplement
- omega-3 supplement
- magnesium supplement
- several cups of black coffee

Yeah, it's back to work for me. No more fun :(

Minimal withdrawals (then again I only recently started back up with shooting dope). Breathing the cleanest air on earth and making money, life isn't so bad for me at the moment. It feels soooo good not to have a working cell phone, I forgot how much I enjoyed that aspect of living out in the boonies

damn, next thing you know we're gonna have bl hashtags lol

im high as a satellite on some really potent cannabis, i havent felt this high off one spliff since i was a kid. i didnt even finish it! i put it out cause i was so high! (also so high i posted this in the wrong thread at first lol) i got my mmj recommendation renewed recently, and went into the old shop i used to go to, and the budtender who used to serve me all the time saw me and said me ive been missing out, and pulled out a jar of Ak-47 from the private reserve, and even thought it was by far the most i ever paid for a gram of cannabis, its easily the best bud i've smoked in years.

god damn i love marijuana.

:\ Hey guys...I finally have the opportunity to try medical marijuana products for pain, GI issues and inflammation. I'll just say I have a compassionate friend with a medical card.

Here's the rub...I have no clue what I need. I know what I DON'T WANT. I don't want to smoke anything. I prefer the oil or tincture taken orally. I don't want to get high, but I would enjoy feeling motivated and content, energized despite the pain. Clear mind is essential, as I work full time.

Any suggestions, as I expect to pay upwards of $200 for a small bottle...Can't afford throw aways! Opinions, please?

Thanks~~DixiChik

Start at 10 mg THC (ingested orally). Work up from there in increments (slowly!) until you find the dose that's right for you.

That'd be my advice anyway

im high as a satellite on some really potent cannabis, i havent felt this high off one spliff since i was a kid. i didnt even finish it! i put it out cause i was so high! (also so high i posted this in the wrong thread at first lol)

That's pretty high alright.

I'm waiting for a script to get filled, then off to the goodies store.

Pleasantly stimulated and euphoric.
Snorted some very pure amphetamines, at least by european standards. Not that I'm an expert, but a very small amount was enough, with no side effects whatsoever.

1000 mg codeine, some coffee, 30 mg zopiclone. Had a nice meal too. Finished some important work today, so it's going to be a nice Friday. Indeed.

Stay safe BL!

Cheers

E: [drugged incoherent rambling incoming] I usually take one (20 x 7.5 mg zopiclone) script per 3 weeks. That way I can enjoy a few days of being completely benzo'd to the point of oblivion, followed by a little over 2 weeks of complete abstinence from the zopiclone. Gets the tolerance low for the beginning of the next cycle.

Enjoying the first day of the cycle. The 30 mg zopiclone really is something. I'm half-nodding, writing this post takes some time now.

Last edited:
65mg 4F-EPH over 4 hours, rather pleasant.
A tiny dose of MMB vaped was a bad addition for 20 minutes or so, predictably.

1000 mg codeine, some coffee, 30 mg zopiclone. Had a nice meal too. Finished some important work today, so it's going to be a nice Friday. Indeed.

Stay safe BL!

Cheers

E: [drugged incoherent rambling incoming] I usually take one (20 x 7.5 mg zopiclone) script per 3 weeks. That way I can enjoy a few days of being completely benzo'd to the point of oblivion, followed by a little over 2 weeks of complete abstinence from the zopiclone. Gets the tolerance low for the beginning of the next cycle.

Enjoying the first day of the cycle. The 30 mg zopiclone really is something. I'm half-nodding, writing this post takes some time now.

It's similar, but zopiclone doesn't really feel like any benzos I've ever taken. They have similar 'end-results' but the actual effects feel quite different. Benzos are (imo) much more sublte than Z-drugs. I can forget about being on benzos, but if I'm on zopiclone or zolpidem, there's not a chance I'll forget I'm on a drug. < That's the best explanation you're gonna get from me right now. I'm high as a kite on oxy for a change. ( :p )

_________

I shot 160mg of oxy 30 min ago and I also ate 12mg bromazepam like 6 hours ago which is also definitely still doing its job. I'm still a little fuzzyheaded from all the drugs from yesterday.

Took a lot of benzos yesterday (well a lot for my current standards anyway; 12mg bromazepam, 2,5mg lorazepam and 1mg alprazolam). I was so fucked up from that + the oxy & weed of last night. Not looking to repeat that benzo part any time soon. Its fun every once in a while because I was really, really high but I'm capable of pretty much nothing when on the aforementioned drug cocktail (at those doses). Gonna stick to my 12mg bromaz a day which always works fine for me and isn't impairing. Also gonna smoke a little less weed because that stuff can really kick an opiate's effects into 'high gear' as well.

But I made up with a friend whom I had been in a fight with, and he really is one of my best buddies so I'm quite happy about that. That was also kind of the reason so many drugz were consumed last night. To celebrate us putting aside our differences and getting high together once again! Lol.

As I type this I'm also enjoying a spliff from the 'spoils' of yesterday's trip to The Netherlands. ;) I bought 5 grams of 'silver pearl' and another 2 grams of NYC Diesel; a strain I like even more (NYC Diesel is the one I'm currently smoking). Lovely weedz. Gonna go easy because if I smoke too much while on oxy I tend to just fall asleep which is kind of a waste. =D

Have a good one my DC fwiendz! <3

Diesel is awesome. That used to be mostly what I smoked when I lived in New York, that and Jack Herer

Enjoying 900mg pregabalin, 8mg hydromorphone, 40mg ethylphenidate and 1mg alprazolam ;)

Diesel is awesome. That used to be mostly what I smoked when I lived in New York, that and Jack Herer

That reminds me, I got to get more XJ13 this weekend. It's practically always the cheapest option at my preferred shop and that is fine by me.

I'm sober for the next four hours or so, very sad predicament.

Sour diesel is my fav, then NYC diesel. Jack herrer is in my top 5 for sure as well. I actually smoked Jack herrer not very long ago (a few weeks), had like 3-4 grams of it. Lovely strain as well, great taste.

OT: Still high on oxy, weed and my daily dose of bromaz which is always in my system (12mg/Day).

Status
Not open for further replies.