• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway good morning EADD and Shambles. May as well get up and have a coffee and go check the waves. Definitely not going back to sleep!

Never fancied Champix (I'll stick to my e-cig thanks) but GBL wins hands-down for freakiest dream-inducer of them all imo - never known anything like it for dreams 8o

I didn't need GBL for dreams that come true ;0

Yeah, I heard champix was a bitch for realistic dreams.

Yeah i normally have quite vivid dreams and i do seem to be in a phase of continuing dreams. As you said they are not all nightmarish but last nights was.

Do you find that they're worse than when you were a regular weed smoker? Whenever I have a break from smoking I start having intense dreams. I don't think I sleep better stoned (probably the opposite in fact) but it definitely suppresses dreams for me.

fuck its the weekend and i didn't even notice.

03182016194410.gif

aaaargh!

Do you find that they're worse than when you were a regular weed smoker? Whenever I have a break from smoking I start having intense dreams. I don't think I sleep better stoned (probably the opposite in fact) but it definitely suppresses dreams for me.
I never used to dream when i smoked weed...28 years no dreams

*exhales*

its the middle of the night and i should be in bed but I'm enjoying the silence and the darkness.

I never used to dream when i smoked weed...28 years no dreams

When I'm smoking I rarely dream. When I stop its like my subconscious is on overdrive; seriously vivid dreams. It's a common phenomenon among potheads.

I had the whole recurring nightmare a few weeks ago; when I awoke I had a sick stomach for a few days.

Gbl, yup. Mature cheese, yup.

We all know where to get Mexedrone from. Now just 3p a kilo.100% pure Turkmenistan crystal.

I've heard great things about the crystal......vapes really well but apparently can chafe the old poop shoot due to the unusually sharp shards.....

Stee, have you tried Bloodborne or any of the Dark Souls games? If not, I strongly recommend that you do! BB kept me going for about three months last summer and DS3 has been kicking my ass since the middle of last month. Both very challenging, but very rewarding when progress is finally achieved.

I'm really behind in my gaming - as I said I'm such a scrubber I tend to buy older games that have kicked ass once everyone else has moved on. It's only really quick fix sports games that I play on a daily basis - I've been really lazy since getting the machine with clocking off action/ adventure type stuff, I've only played through COD MW, Battlefield 4 and Arkham Knight and after that I'm now finally able to concentrate on the copy of GTA 5 I've had for about 8 months (I only got about halfway through the game on my XBox 360 before the console wigged out so I haven't clocked it on anything yet).

I've been shouted at a couple of times on not expanding my horizons with some of the really immersive titles that are available now. That Bloodbourne looks amazingly atmospheric, but I'm so behind with the Zeitgeist I have been ordered to proceed straight to 'The Last Of Us' once I have GTA in the bag.

I cant have too many adventure / story type games on the go at once as I end up flitting from game to game to much and I'm better at getting through them when I just concentrate on one - so I have my golf, Fifa, Project Cars and now the rally for my daily tool sharpener fixes alongside whichever 'adventure' game I'm playing through at the time given extra effort on weekends and stuff. So as soon as GTA is done and I've had a look at TLOU Bloodbourne should be beginning to 'slide' towards my price range 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.