• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some weed edibles last night and went out for a meal. Holy mother of god it was strong stuff - never really explored oral use, have always been a heavy smoker, but there is definitely potential as it being my new favourite ROA.

Might look into some cannabutter recipes, nom nom nom.

Had some weed edibles last night and went out for a meal. Holy mother of god it was strong stuff - never really explored oral use, have always been a heavy smoker, but there is definitely potential as it being my new favourite ROA.

It really does become a whole different machine. You just can't conveniently slip in into every aspect of your life, such as with smoking.

I've been smoking very heavily in the past week after months of greatly reduced use. I am no longer able to get stoned from smoking. I get a little bit stoned with my first joint of the day but not a great deal. I shall return to moderate use.

Had a break for two days and it seems like EADD has returned to drama. Its been great lately but I have too much drama going on IRL to bother with it here.

Until things settle down / change i wont be posting anymore. Those that have my email can get hold of me there.

Ps Turkmenistan mexedrone is available from FUBAR for the time being. It may not come with a cum stained telly but it will come with some item that is semen stained, very possibly stuffed toys. We have run out of teles.

Roll up, roll up! Buy your finest Turkmenistan Mexedrone from me - only 8p per kilo! I don't believe in gimmicks, so no cum stained tellys from this supplier, no-sirree. No, my mex is cum stained at source - straight out of my arse!!!

My personal guatantee is 'If you find it better or cheaper elsewhere, then just FUCK OFF!!'

8p per kilo is just about it's true worth; it could be sold as a cheap laxative as it doesn't do much of anything else, and everyone would be happy.

for context, i have done a lot of different drugs, including some very powerful psychedelics like 5meodmt. but nothing undoes me quite like edible pot. for a laugh: Marijuana - experienced - ducks and vomit.

alasdair

A friend at uni swallowed an eighth and it completely floored him too, very red eyed, and he was tripping like fuck iirc.

On our way to Ibiza one year we couldn't get a flight so went by coach, going through customs my mate panicked and swallowed a 8th, he slept pretty much all the way to Barcelona out his nut.
I had the most uncomfortable journey of my life.

Second year of university complete! (LEVEL UP!) <3 Proper bamboozled atm, how is everyone tonight?

For some fucking reason I am back on Smack, and got fucking floored by 0.4!

Why, Sprout? What's going on? Has something happened. You can get back off this if ypu want. Is it the ban coming up that's attracted you to Heroin? Not judging you, just want to help <3

Welcome back [MENTION=302685]Eveleivibe[/MENTION]. Theres a new tagging system on the forum now. So if you want to mention someone, use the @ symbol.

Not sure I'm going to like this tagging if ye going to use me full name. I feellike a naughty school girl being told off by the parents lol :D Evey please :)

Evey

Back in '95 or maybe '96, a former flatmate of mine made an obscenely strong curry with about 2 grams of decent hash and an unknown amount of some cheap and nasty, crappy homegrown weed in it (£40 an oz, purely for historical interest -- there's certainly no longer any of it available for that much, so I hardly think that counts as bulk pricing -- and still a false economy really), which we ate before going to a Levellers gig. By the time we had got to the Assembly Rooms, it still wasn't showing any signs of kicking in, so we went outside and rolled a couple of J's to help it a bit; then went to the bar just to make sure.

And all I can remember of the concert is Mark Chadwick (whom, we would later discover, [spoil]eats m**t[/spoil] -- but that's another story) forgetting the words to the second verse of Hope Street -- and me suddenly not being able to lie on the floor without holding on to something. I wanted to laugh, cry, come, piss myself and shit myself, all at the same time. It was at least as intense as any acid trip.

So, yeah, watch out, kids -- eating cannabis can floor you .....

EDIT:
Well, that's a good sign; it means you have lost your tolerance. As long as you practice good hygiene measures and don't let it turn into a multi-day binge, you probably will be fine. In my experience, a one-night blast is a lot quicker to recover from that a fortnight-long bender (days aot weeks). The worst thing you can do if you fall off the wagon is beat yourself up about it.

Last edited:
Fucking owls....people who don't live in the back of beyond think rural sticksville is tranquil and quiet...Foxes screaming...always sound like crack babies crying, freaks the fuck out of me.

Sprout I am genuinly sorry about what happened..but how the hell did that situation occur?

I can't smoke oreat weed/solid makes me totally pschotic on the smallest amount..people have said to me here that's ridiculous but two drags in I am hiding under the bed with a knife.

Sigh...one moreline of the soon to be a distant memory of 3-fpm finish a few creative projects and wait to see if anyone wants to gibber. I too have fallen off the wagon. What's the plan sprout nip it in the bud now or...

BTW Happy fucking Friday.....

I am on the 3-FPM. I got one last 5.5 g worth n tae fuck am gna miss this beautiful, calm, mellowy feeling. It's 3 am n i'm full of energy. Ive bought some massive garden scissors sk here's hoping the garden is ok to get it done.

Also those times when one is at oneself fiercely n fiery intense feelings are happening. Ok slightly ecagerated. How's doing the Friday thread this week

Does anyone else feel nauseous on day one? I did n has to go home from volunteering as I didn't feel well but ok now. This stuff don't half mess with homeostasis i think ah well.

Are you better, inflo, how are you coping with John's passing now? I hope you're feeling better. I know he wouldn't want us upset n I can imagine him giving us all a telling off for for being upset.

Finally I'm glad this ban's come im because I was going to have to try n stay off BL otherwise because everytime I camenhere eben when banned it gave me cravings for 3-FPM - but problem sorted now. Thank goodness as I love this place. It'll be nice to save £55 per week which I shouldn't be sending when I owe the bank £8,000. tut tut :p

PS: Good to see you back, Inflo <3

Evey

Last edited:
I jump whenever I see his name in a thread...I am sure many have said that about once regular posters that are not on this earth anymore,

Been clean been pretty good..nominal use of anything, Got a lot on my mind tonight and it's going to be a long one.....especially wwith this fucking owl screaming outside.....grrrr

I love owls and would love to talk you into their infallible benefits.

However, as they say in ancient Persia, I am too drunk to fuck.

Not too drunk to roll a joint, however %)

I'm rolling a joint now, while contemplating as to why finding someone to date is so fucking difficult :'''c

^ Awh it will take time I still have days when I think of knock n miss him. I was going to get a new a/c awhile back but couldn't because this is linked to Knock n I Cried thinking of it so just kept this (that probably makes me seem creepy lol).

Sorry to hear you've a lot on your mind I hope that things get sorted out for you. Where I used to live there was house martins n although they were lovely they could be bloody annoying at times.

Are you going to start posting more? Although we didn't talk much I emjoyed your posts because you see to have a vast of interests like disco, housecleaning etc n produced fun threads I think it was Bob Fubkhouse who liked your disco thread.

Concerning house cleaning have you used oven pride? If not you put the shelves in bag n the excess stuff on the oven overnight them wripe n it comes lovely

Evey

I use a steam cleaner I have a range,,sometimes I use bicarb/lemon...buff up the metal with baby oil...

Comix seems all my mates are finding true love on tinder....

Status
Not open for further replies.