• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did my mum, apparently one of the only joys of growing up in the desert in saudi arabia was beating them to death with their slippers.

NOOOOO! Snakes are amazing creatures. Yeah I'm sure a lot of people say the same about spiders but there is a difference. Spiders are horribly things! as morbid as I am Spider doesn't come into my realm of creepy! Snakes are lovely things. Usually very curious once they trust you and are used to being handled.

Google Australian Eastern Brown Snake. Most snakes are timid and will fuck off when you get near. Not browns. They will chase you and can go as fast as you can run. Nasty fuckers. I have lots of stories but my cocaine and wine + netflix is calling me.

Thats not like any snake I've known. That sounds like a bad ass who can back it up! NO THANK YOU! My darling, you may keep your brown snake to your self. ( gawd I wish that were a euphemism .)

NOOOOO! Snakes are amazing creatures. Yeah I'm sure a lot of people say the same about spiders but there is a difference. Spiders are horribly things! as morbid as I am Spider doesn't come into my realm of creepy! Snakes are lovely things. Usually very curious once they trust you and are used to being handled.

Thats not like any snake I've known. That sounds like a bad ass who can back it up! NO THANK YOU! My darling, you may keep your brown snake to your self. ( gawd I wish that were a euphemism .)
Worth the google though. I think Australia had 17 of the worlds most deadly snakes. But browns are especially nasty.

I think I might be visiting Australia next year as one of my close friends has family over there, which means we only have to pay for flights :D! Can't wait to see a Chuzwazza, or the traditional public booting ritual <3

I think I might be visiting Australia next year as one of my close friends has family over there, which means we only have to pay for flights :D! Can't wait to see a Chuzwazza, or the traditional public booting ritual <3

hahaha, I've heard of that. Much to my embarrassment only on the Simpsons though. This can't be a real thing can it? Sure I suppose I could google it but meh, why not hear about it from others. ....

WOW, I sometimes lead a sheltered life!

Jaysus this stuffs strong... Projectile vomiting ftw:|

luckyyyy

NOOOOO! Snakes are amazing creatures. Yeah I'm sure a lot of people say the same about spiders but there is a difference. Spiders are horribly things!

I'm not really creeped out by either - but at least spiders get rid of the flies. Flies and cockroaches. My number one enemies.

hahaha, I've heard of that. Much to my embarrassment only on the Simpsons though. This can't be a real thing can it? Sure I suppose I could google it but meh, why not hear about it from others. ....

WOW, I sometimes lead a sheltered life!

The entire post was based on Simpsons quotes, which to me are as good as facts tbh so maybe public booting does really happen? Consumer, confirm or deny?

^amphetamine I believe.

Re: Oz:
I didn't see any public booting whilst I was there.

Lot of orange furry bats though.

Morning EADD :D (or at least its morning if you're living in my time schedule). Fancy American Pop Tarts for starters and a bacon and scrambled egg for main course. Might cut up a slice of melon for 'sorbe'.

Today is my last day of fun (or ignoring the inevitable, however you want to put it) as my parents are back home at midnight tonight. The coke is all gone bar some shit on various surfaces that I could probably scrape into a line. Can't say I miss it, a half gram probably would have been better for the time period I was using as I only really like the occasional small line on opiates, rather than doing the whole cocaine fiend thing which I felt compelled to do.

Can't say the same about the heroin though. Nothing quite like that feeling of waking up, a bit cold and achey (not sure if this is a sign I'm gonna get bad withdrawals or just general wear and tear of over the last couple of days coupled with the fact the heating wasn't on) and immediately setting up a foil tray and feeling all the discomforts and anxieties disappear as you vape. I definately like it a bit too much, so it is a good thing my opiate supply is running low (a bit of high quality gear, I could probably smoke through the lot today if I wanted but I wont, about 250mg of U-47700, which is lovely but absolutely useless for tapering off due to the short duration). As such, I am really praying that my DHC arrives today to try and make the next few days as painless as possible. Also really hoping my ket that was marked as dispatched will arrive, and the one that hasn't been dispatched will be cancelled as per my request. Last thing I wan't is a bag of beautiful white crystals arriving as I'm trying to explain my recent unemployment as tactfully as possible.

Anyway, today will be a mixture of getting blissfully opiated, applying for jobs, tidying the house, and carefully re-reading the work guidelines to see if I could feesibly explain my dismissal as not complying by security/data protection. Or if not, I guess I'll probably take off for an impromtu spiritual retreat in Tibet. Or if not, I guess plan C will be to face my problems like a man.

The entire post was based on Simpsons quotes, which to me are as good as facts tbh so maybe public booting does really happen? Consumer, confirm or deny?
I have no idea what public booting is but you will get your arse kicked for doing the wrong thing. Is that the same?

Morning EADD :D (or at least its morning if you're living in my time schedule). Fancy American Pop Tarts for starters and a bacon and scrambled egg for main course. Might cut up a slice of melon for 'sorbe'.

Today is my last day of fun (or ignoring the inevitable, however you want to put it) as my parents are back home at midnight tonight. The coke is all gone bar some shit on various surfaces that I could probably scrape into a line. Can't say I miss it, a half gram probably would have been better for the time period I was using as I only really like the occasional small line on opiates, rather than doing the whole cocaine fiend thing which I felt compelled to do.

Can't say the same about the heroin though. Nothing quite like that feeling of waking up, a bit cold and achey (not sure if this is a sign I'm gonna get bad withdrawals or just general wear and tear of over the last couple of days coupled with the fact the heating wasn't on) and immediately setting up a foil tray and feeling all the discomforts and anxieties disappear as you vape. I definately like it a bit too much, so it is a good thing my opiate supply is running low (a bit of high quality gear, I could probably smoke through the lot today if I wanted but I wont, about 250mg of U-47700, which is lovely but absolutely useless for tapering off due to the short duration). As such, I am really praying that my DHC arrives today to try and make the next few days as painless as possible. Also really hoping my ket that was marked as dispatched will arrive, and the one that hasn't been dispatched will be cancelled as per my request. Last thing I wan't is a bag of beautiful white crystals arriving as I'm trying to explain my recent unemployment as tactfully as possible.

Anyway, today will be a mixture of getting blissfully opiated, applying for jobs, tidying the house, and carefully re-reading the work guidelines to see if I could feesibly explain my dismissal as not complying by security/data protection. Or if not, I guess I'll probably take off for an impromtu spiritual retreat in Tibet. Or if not, I guess plan C will be to face my problems like a man.
Bro you really need to pull the plug on this binge. It aint helping you and could fucking kill you. Seriously think about what you are doing. '

luckyyyy

I'm not really creeped out by either - but at least spiders get rid of the flies. Flies and cockroaches. My number one enemies.

One has to wonder, what has the cockroach or the fly done to you which would make them your number one enemies? I assume that is a joint position.

If you don't like cockroaches then please do not get to know Waterbugs. I had damp in my first flat and they swarmed on me. I had two mating on my ceiling that fell on me as I was in bed. I ran out of my house like a little girl. Oh, the shame!

I knew I liked you! <3

Bro you really need to pull the plug on this binge. It aint helping you and could fucking kill you. Seriously think about what you are doing. '

That was basically what my post was saying I am going to do....?

EDIT: Perhaps my post wasn't clear. All I'm using at the moment is the opiates, and in small enough doses to be functional enough for job applications etc etc etc. It isn't really even a binge anymore. And I've been using opiates daily for weeks, and then months before that following a couple of weeks abstinence. Sorry I caused concern the last couple of days, but I don't see other daily opiate users getting constantly pulled up on using opiates. I even went into details of a taper plan... (the DHC and ket did arrive btw, so that's another worry out my mind)

Burgundy almost gone. Another bottle would be silly but the mound of cocaine says yes. Maybe beer is the answer. Then benzos. What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.