• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tonight was filled with the darker corners of the underworld and without exaggeration I am lucky to be alive to post this.
Crack, smack, being threatened with a 12" inch machete and a fully loaded. 45 auto while trying to protect my company who had no comprehension of the fucking terrifying dance along the precipice of their mortality they were dancing.
I'm in one piece, so are my crew.

Tomorrow may be Judgement Day once I suppress the bullshit 'trauma' of tonight.

Wow Sprout that's terrible. I'm on Facebook if you need anyone to talk to. Not saying I know to understand what you've been through but here if you need an ear. When you say smack do you mean you're back on it (sounds a silly question but you may be meaning you're friends) not going to judge you if you've gone back on it as we all struggle n are trying to fight the demons. Here for you anytime n sorry to hear of your troubles <3
I'd be frightened beyond belief please keep safe, Sprout we don't want to lose you x

Evey

I saw it on FB Sprout and although I didn't doubt you in sounded so unbelievably awful that I wIaited until you repeated it on here before I could even comment.

I'm glad your safe, but I haven't been out since last September when had the shit kicked out of me by the village Neanderthals in my local boozer. If that happened to me I don't think I would ever leave the house again. What a hedfuck :(

Stop dealing with shady fucks and upgrade to DNM.

Stop dealing with shady fucks and upgrade to DNM.

Fug I want to genuinely thank you For some help m advice you offered me awhile back. I've re-read an old E-mail from you a few times now n it's very wise n although it was blunt it was lovely that you took the time to write that for me I won't forget that. When people do little things like that they are a huge thing if I'm making sense.

Hang on can I just ask people a favour I'm trying to get a hold on changing my posting style so can people bare with me please be patient n gentle with me but honest. Ok please tell me if I'm annoying any of you at any time. As difficult as I find it, n I do struggle with it, I need to learn to take criticism as it's not far on you all if I ignore things that are upsetting the reat of you (feel extremely guilty over it to be honest) anyway I'm not yet going to apologise as a wise---or should I say a few wise people keep saying---is not words, we want actions.

So just want to aak could people give me constructive criticism. I know I struggle with it n often mistaking it as an attack, but if I'm ever to properly integrate with you all I need tp listen to you n to the things I don't wish to hear as well as the things I'm ok with. Just think if I'm honest witg you all. Truly admit what I find difficult n ask for your honesty, maybe things can progress better. I'd like to work as a team on this.

I must have been a complete nightmare on here at times n I am deeply n truly sorry for that. Hope you can accept me n know that I really am trying because I've had my eyes opened to things I've been doing n I am sincerely sorry (I said I wasn't going to apologise yet, oh well I truly mean it). I'm sorry I didn't listen to you all I truly am. Like i said I wasn't going to say anything but I don't want to make a mistake for people to think I'm trying to irk people n I want you all to feel you can tell me if I'm annoying. I really do have to take responsibility here n things that happened were large down to me for burying my heas in the sand. I read back an old message from Allein which was blunt n I was angry at the time but every word he wrote was true even though it was blunt I hope I can thank him for taking the time to wrote those words someday.. Right I better get off to volunteering as I don't want to be sacked x

Evey

PS: I really am trying to be a better member - wish to help make this a positive harmonising place to be. I truly love of you <3

Fug I want to genuinely thank you For some help m advice you offered me awhile back. I've re-read an old E-mail from you a few times now n it's very wise n although it was blunt it was lovely that you took the time to write that for me I won't forget that. When people do little things like that they are a huge thing if I'm making sense.

Hang on can I just ask people a favour I'm trying to get a hold on changing my posting style so can people bare with me please be patient n gentle with me but honest. Ok please tell me if I'm annoying any of you at any time. As difficult as I find it, n I do struggle with it, I need to learn to take criticism as it's not far on you all if I ignore things that are upsetting the reat of you (feel extremely guilty over it to be honest) anyway I'm not yet going to apologise as a wise---or should I say a few wise people keep saying---is not words, we want actions.

So just want to aak could people give me constructive criticism. I know I struggle with it n often mistaking it as an attack, but if I'm ever to properly integrate with you all I need tp listen to you n to the things I don't wish to hear as well as the things I'm ok with. Just think if I'm honest witg you all. Truly admit what I find difficult n ask for your honesty, maybe things can progress better. I'd like to work as a team on this.

I must have been a complete nightmare on here at times n I am deeply n truly sorry for that. Hope you can accept me n know that I really am trying because I've had my eyes opened to things I've been doing n I am sincerely sorry (I said I wasn't going to apologise yet, oh well I truly mean it). I'm sorry I didn't listen to you all I truly am. Like i said I wasn't going to say anything but I don't want to make a mistake for people to think I'm trying to irk people n I want you all to feel you can tell me if I'm annoying. I really do have to take responsibility here n things that happened were large down to me for burying my heas in the sand. I read back an old message from Allein which was blunt n I was angry at the time but every word he wrote was true even though it was blunt I hope I can thank him for taking the time to wrote those words someday.. Right I better get off to volunteering as I don't want to be sacked x

Evey

PS: I really am trying to be a better member - wish to help make this a positive harmonising place to be. I truly love of you <3

Welcome back Evey. Best advice to offer is don't keep going over old ground. Fresh start and take it as that. The more you reflect the more people will wonder if you can change your style. Quality of post not quantity. Hope you and the little one are well.

Thank you, Boa, that's lovely of you to comment n give me advice. We're good thanks. I am wanting to go substance free so I can take her on holiday. Would be lovely to go pn holiday without having to worry about picking up my subutex script n worrying where to take it where my family can't see. Be nice to tale her to thr sea-side have a nice family holiday. Anyway you're right omwards n upwards :)
Thanks <3

Evey

You're welcome Evey, I didn't reply to your last few PMs as they were gossipy and bitchy about tons of other members, I have no desire to enter into that world of drama.
All I've ever done is try and help you. Well done for realising that.

Yea they were to be honest. Sorry about that. I went down some negative spiral n turned into
Someone I hate. <3

Evey

Last edited:
Happens to us all, don't worry about it.

So what meds are you on atm?

Welcome back [MENTION=302685]Eveleivibe[/MENTION]. Theres a new tagging system on the forum now. So if you want to mention someone, use the @ symbol.

Last edited:
4 Beers and 3 Bongs after a gruelling 10 hour shift.....bliss!! have a good evening shipmates :)

And welcome back Evey, hope you are good :)

Thanks for lovely messages really thoughtful. If I disappear I've decided to edit the OP of some of my threads n want to tidy them up a bit get rid if silly, moaning posts. I've done my Codeine Addiction thread though it hasn't finshed yer n need to add some stuff to my Depressionthread so please don't think I'm being rude if I don't answer strange away<3
[MENTION=86439]Shambles[/MENTION] is it possible to ask for a favour? Is there any chance you can delete tha argument we had a while back on codeime addiction thread? I just want to tidy them up so they're helpful n I'm unable to deletex posts that are not my own? I'm kust worried it put people off? <3

Evey

Well tonight was filled with the darker corners of the underworld and without exaggeration I am lucky to be alive to post this.
Crack, smack, being threatened with a 12" inch machete and a fully loaded. 45 auto while trying to protect my company who had no comprehension of the fucking terrifying dance along the precipice of their mortality they were dancing.
I'm in one piece, so are my crew.

Tomorrow may be Judgement Day once I suppress the bullshit 'trauma' of tonight.
I hope you are ok Sprout. Unfortunately the drug world is inhabited with some very very heavy people. I know some myself. Drugs are expensive and life is to some cheap. I am not going to elaborate on things i know of on a public board but some really nasty shit goes down...usually over debts or snitching. Not saying this is what is going on in your case but those two reasons in my experience result in big trouble. Oweing money to the wrong people or snitching has consequences. I stay well away from getting myself involved in any way with heavy people business wise but i know more than a few. It can be a very dark and unforgiving world the drug world.

Had a break for two days and it seems like EADD has returned to drama. Its been great lately but I have too much drama going on IRL to bother with it here.

Until things settle down / change i wont be posting anymore. Those that have my email can get hold of me there.

Ps Turkmenistan mexedrone is available from FUBAR for the time being. It may not come with a cum stained telly but it will come with some item that is semen stained, very possibly stuffed toys. We have run out of teles.

This. Exactly what i was trying to sa
If EADD decends into drama once again i for one wont be back. Its been bloody wonderful lately...i go away for a couple of days and its all gone to the shit again. I come to this place for info, a laugh and good conversation. Not personal drama and bullshit. Looks like its wine forums and facebook for me. I will pop back in at some stage and see if things have improved but until then those that have my email can contact me there.

Consumer Out
[MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION]
Oh no you don't :D

FUBZ is fuming about all the mexidrome you poyred in every 3-FPM in everu vender =D n he's going to kick kick. He also told me he's left you....let's just say a "hoarding" present at your house as payment - 200 smashed TVs :)

----

On a serious notr Consumer we need you here n we need FUBZ. You're comedy gold. Please stay

I'll even go on the wine run if you agree? Mind you ye going to have some explaining to do about the cut 3-FPM (joking) FUBZ was prothong at the mouth earlier n looking like he's about to die of sexual frustration.

Had a break for two days and it seems like EADD has returned to drama. Its been great lately but I have too much drama going on IRL to bother with it here.

Until things settle down / change i wont be posting anymore. Those that have my email can get hold of me there.

Ps Turkmenistan mexedrone is available from FUBAR for the time being. It may not come with a cum stained telly but it will come with some item that is semen stained, very possibly stuffed toys. We have run out of teles.

Oi u bugger u wrote that as I was posting to you. Please stay, Consumer. Help us sort thus place xxxx

Evey

[MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION]
Oh no you don't :D

FUBZ is fuming about all the mexidrome you poyred in every 3-FPM in everu vender =D n he's going to kick kick. He also told me he's left you....let's just say a "hoarding" present at your house as payment - 200 smashed TVs :)

----

On a serious notr Consumer we need you here n we need FUBZ. You're comedy gold. Please stay

I'll even go on the wine run if you agree? Mind you ye going to have some explaining to do about the cut 3-FPM (joking) FUBZ was prothong at the mouth earlier n looking like he's about to die of sexual frustration.

Oi u bugger u wrote that as I was posting to you. Please stay, Consumer. Help us sort thus place xxxx

Evey

If consumer needs a break from this place that is all up to him, sure we will miss him but he has to do whats right for him, saying he is needed etc is just selfishness on our part, sure I will miss the guy but its his life and if he needs a break so be it!

If consumer needs a break from this place that is all up to him, sure we will miss him but he has to do whats right for him, saying he is needed etc is just selfishness on our part, sure I will miss the guy but its his life and if he needs a break so be it!

Yeah maybe. I never thought of it like that. I thought he was leaving because of the drama n tried to make some fun to convince him to stay but don't wish to pressure him [MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION] you take care ok n I'm sorry to hear that your Dad isn't well. You'll be welcome back anytime (FUBZ won't forget that cut 3 though so lots of filthy magazines are needed for bribes n giggles).

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.