• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitzi's have heroin in them!
'97 that was and no heroin afaik.

lol,

I thought he was taking the piss when he said that

Worth noting that back in the 90's we never had drugs forums. If your pill had smacky effects (and many did) , you'd generally assume they contained smack and your small, intimate circle of druggie friends wouldn't tell you otherwise...

Last edited:
Good night all. Enjoy your Monday. I am having an early one. I really need to find sonewhere better to sleep than FUBARs sock drawer.

Alright people!

Thought I'd check in. My situation is looking MUCH better these last few days. Cleared things up with the rents, they know I am leaving soon, there is no bad feeling and I think they finally understand why for me it has to be now.

Things still obviously not good with my uncles health. I do still feel sort of conflicted as to whether what I am doing is right in a way. I mean I know he would be better with me here to help him. But realistically how much better? When there is nothing anyone can do to help him, and it is just a matter of time. It sounds cruel but sometimes for his own sake I almost wish it would just end. But then another day he's smiling and looking better again. One thing is for sure, if I ever get Alzheimer's I am going to buy myself 10 grams of pure SEA heroin and leave this world behind while I still am fully aware of everything around me.

I also seem to have just about enough money. In about another 2-3 weeks I'll probably be in the city! I have to thank Public//Enemy big style, he's even offered to help check out some accom for me to try and save me paying to go down, check and have to travel back and fore etc. all mounts up!

Currently hounding mate next door. Stupidly last week got pissed with him and ordered an 8th of meph, 50 Xanax bars too. Fuck knows what we were thinking because I've not used either for about 10 months. I am half looking forward to a fat line of meph if it ever shows up though, t'has been a while =D

lol,

I thought he was taking the piss when he said that

Worth noting that back in the 90's we never had drugs forums. If your pill had smacky effects (and many did) , you'd generally assume they contained smack and your small, intimate circle of druggie friends wouldn't tell you otherwise...

Very true, pill testing was done by giving them a lick!
When I first joined this forum I was still of mind that the pills of that time had heroin in them, quickly got slated for that on here =D.

I had a gear habit , and had to listen to my mates talking about the E 's being smacky ,people really did think they was back then.
Fucking mongey pills.

Very true, pill testing was done by giving them a lick!
When I first joined this forum I was still of mind that the pills of that time had heroin in them, quickly got slated for that on here =D.

to be brutally honest the smell and taste of real MDMA is a big give away compared to the glycidate non racemic stuff, which smells of acetone or speed paste type solvents. Real mandy should smell like aniseed, and all the better stuff in the last 15 years of buying it has done. Even the washed crystals clear were never as good as the brown aniseed smelling, and thats been consistently the same for me.

To be honest, I think these days I prefer real 4-MMC to MDMA, given its easier to get hold of whereas MDMA seems to be like playing the lotto. My days of abusing serotonergic drugs though are limited I think ;) got an 8th of meph here I would have cained that so fast back in the day, but just now its like i've hardly touched it or fiending/redosing much

I remember the aniseed smell way back when. I have no way to connect for the real thing now and probably not a good idea to flog the receptors at my age.

Hear me, FUBAR?

methylone is fucking awesome. i have had a shitty day and this has saved my life, now im high as a mother fucker.

methylone is fucking awesome. i have had a shitty day and this has saved my life, now im high as a mother fucker.

I've never had any luck with it but then I've had some bizarre attempts (like when a well known chemist from here sent me some accidentally mixed in with a pile of ketamine - not the greatest thing to stick up your arse I assure you). Anyway, I hope to prove you right this weekend as I have some pre-ban (methylone, not mephedrone you cunts) to try out.

The moment you mention sticking something up ones arse FUBAR appears online....

A coincidence?

I dont think so.....

I've never had any luck with it but then I've had some bizarre attempts (like when a well known chemist from here sent me some accidentally mixed in with a pile of ketamine - not the greatest thing to stick up your arse I assure you). Anyway, I hope to prove you right this weekend as I have some pre-ban (methylone, not mephedrone you cunts) to try out.

Probably better than alot of the PMK-Glycidate MDMA but even pre ban I never did like methylone, 1 hour high for 5 hours feeling pretty meh and sketched out.

2c-b is very cheap these days, good one for the stash. MDMA there is safrole stuff if you look hard. Mephedrone appears real stuff around, but I've no real desire to get back into regular fiendish stim use. T'has been nice to have some though :D

Hello there. How was everyone's weekend?

On Saturday I decided I would dig out my stash and have a few lines of meph. Bag one of meph runs out so I dig into bag 2. Turns out bag 2 is actually ketamine :sus: no problem it's quite fun i will have another one but in my fucked up state pick up my 2cb and have a large line of that instead 8(

My meph turned up on Monday so like a true fiend I've boshed half of it sat listening to tunes smoking copious amounts of ganja

I've done that with 2cb by accident thinking it was meph, wouldnt advise it :S

Al Qaeda is calling to target Bill Gates as he's a financial leaders etc..blah blah....

Now if they started targeting journalists like Pierce Morgan I'd be willing to squeeze my eyes shut for a bit and say I didn't see anything!

Amazing how many people are online at this time on a Monday night. Yet I seem to be the only one who's cunted.

Not sure do I pat myself on the back, or have a stern word with myself in the mirror. :sus:

Well its Tuesday here. Just finished lunch. Definitely not cunted. Slight caffeine buzz but thats it. Anyway back to the paperwork. Enjoy your muntedness bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.