• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
old thread.

we're back at it. it's friday. it's the day we all tell ourselves it's ok to unwind however we choose.

what are you doing on this special occasion? :D

riding the couch, surfing through waves of pain as I recover from an accident.

aka, dabs and vape hits (plenty) and playing Doom.

Doom is awesome. Think rocket launchers and meth. Perfect FPS imo. Can't wait to finish SP and go online and start making maps.

I will try soon Castle Wolfenstein: The New Order. I'm not into FPS but they all say this game's a blast.

Got a few joints left of good hash.

riding the couch, surfing through waves of pain as I recover from an accident.

aka, dabs and vape hits (plenty) and playing Doom.

Doom is awesome. Think rocket launchers and meth. Perfect FPS imo. Can't wait to finish SP and go online and start making maps.

The new Doom looks fucking ridiculous. I'm watching a stream right now and I'm def going to cop it tomorrow for PC. Graphics look incredibleeee

Smoking shotties out of a volvic stormtroopers bottle because in waiting till payday to buy my new glass.
Got some tasty Alaskan superskunk though.

dabs of Hardcore OG out of the dinosaur. low temp pine flavored dabs.

too lazy to go downtown to a sesh

I just want to get dabs into my life but being from the UK it's so hard to find :(

i got mad wired on some good blanco.

i love colo cokaine.

cocainneeee

gimme gimme

no wait.. weed. gimme weed right?

yeah my G.

very wired

hearts beats fast as i take deep breaths

the cocaine nerves i love

wait no weed.. where the THC??

You remind me of a friend of mine on another drugs forum that gets lean as fuck and then just writes in haiku's all night haha, what you still doing up brother still going on from last night? :D

cocaethylene my bro.

gotta wait out the tachycardia

lol i used to lean all the time. let's not forget the xan

THANKJUICYJ

I'm truly envious of you man =D

You need a zoot to mong? I wish I could care package you mang

Last edited by a moderator:
i am me. magnifique

or is that the inflated whitney houston ego?

that high-heel depression.

i wish i had some trees or valium. melatonin is like popeye w/o the spinach

Ahh I really wish I could Amazon now you some kronik haha get the little drone and everythibg

I actually tend to stay away from ching mate, to me it's a little overhyped and over price and that's coming from someone with a fairly sizable expendable income. I can have a much better Time for much less on a tab of acid than I can with Charlie.

we don't encourage sourcing discussion and the mailing of drugs to users here m8 :)

yeah cocaine is definitely overrated but i love close to SA and we get it straight off the block.

very pure shit.

yeah psychedelics keep me away from abusing street drugs.

my heart is w LSD

I was going to take some acid and hang out with your jittery ass but cant find it. Will keep looking.

I didn't really mean it as sourcing, I assumed that the idea of someone dropping me off anything by drone was a crazy one only to be truly believed by the crazies, then again, we are on a forum full of crazies =D

I was going to take some acid and hang out with your jittery ass but cant find it. Will keep looking.

lol i ended up spending the night in TC you wouldn't believe doing what.

once my heart rate slowed down i went back to normal

time to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.