• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm mary jane has been sweet lately. been smoking on this unknown strain. tastes like fruit =D.

sup m8s. chilling on this fine saturday evening after getting some sun and having a few beers.

gonna vape a bowl in a minute. loving this strain :D.

yeah my friend calls it sour diesel but i really dunno what it is exactly. has way more of a indica dominant hybrid smell than the piney sour smell of diesel.

i prefer the indica/hybrids in any case :D.

it's sunday though so this evening after lunch ima roll up a fat spliff and have some vodka beforehand =D.

whadup everybody.

Anyone have the link for that edible chart that shows the different time and temps and as well as decarbox percentage of cannabinoids? can't seem to find it and i'd hate to make a new thread about edibles.

or if any edible enthusiast wants to share their recipe that would be dope. I could make edibles, but they aren't really my thing, so I don't know too much.

just trying to help out a friend who is trying to learn how to make great edibles.

anyways what's everyone been smoking on? I've been on a strict gg#4 diet for the past week with supplemental dosido dabs. I dig it.

hey everybody, happy memorial day weekend! been dabbing on several top-grade shatters since I woke up, freedom feels good man (gotta love murica, for all its faults it affords extensive personal freedom and opportunity)

it's a great time to be a stoner in America, the Golden Age of pot quality/prices imo

Im going to offer my mom a bit. I dont think she has been high since the 70s.

careful with the dosing! 8o start low, she hasn't been high for almost half a century haha her tolerance must be rock-bottom

Last edited:
Amazing Purple Kush, PICS INSIDE

This is the best ounce i bought in years, buds a not huge but the crystals shine like chandeliers. the smell is heaven, a purpleish smell of fresh berrries. just unbelievable smell and taste. like grapes!

check out this pics. its 100 percent INCIDA 18-22 Percent THC

uonvvnoob

Wonderful buds, great for bowls and great for blunts. each nuggest breaks into alot of powder, and blunts knock u out

here is the other kind that came with it

Purple Something

uonvvnoob
\

RIGHT CLICK BROKEN IMAGES, SELECT OPEN NEW TAB

-no pricing-

Last edited by a moderator:
well im down to my keif stash...just weighed out at 2.8 g ....would i get a good yield if I rosin pressed it?

well im down to my keif stash...just weighed out at 2.8 g ....would i get a good yield if I rosin pressed it?

I'm pretty sure age has a lot to do with yield when it comes to rosin. Fresher the better. I've seen someone on instangram turn a similar amount of hash from trim(so it was pretty fresh) and yielded 2 grams.

it's possible but if it's your last stash and you aren't experienced with pressing it.. I would think it will last longer jyst smoking it on top of shake or whatever.

you could use gentle heat and press it into a brick so you it wuld be easier to handle ,but turning it into full melt you are going to lose weight and cannabinoid content, even if you are skilled. as far as I know at least.

yeah i have no experience with rosin pressing myself...but my clinic, which conveniently is literally across the street from me has a rosin press, a proper one.

but if your saying its better if its fresh, then this wont do...its the keif that collected in my seive grinder over time.

Maf pressing kief from a grinder isn't worth it IMO. Usually comes out green since there's so much plant matter in kief. I know it doesn't look like it and probably looks all nice and blonde right now, but under a microscope there's a fuck load of plant matter. That's why it usually chars and turns into ash when you burn/dab it instead of melting away to nothing. If you have a lot of it though you could play around with it and see how you like it but everytime I've seen it it comes out green and it's not the greatest product - even pressing with a 25 micron screen.

I'm smokin' on the last of this Silver Pearl today. It's so stable I've lost probably a quarter gram from shards flinging across my room trying to use my dabber instead of just cracking it with my fingers. Homie a few days ago broke another friends expensive Sherbet x Preston Hannah colab dabber trying to break off a dab and I about died of laughter. It's some fire though - camera was a bit too close should of got a better pic but it's almost all gone now.

ALJeGhm.png

It's so nice outside here too but we have these god damn 17 year cicadas (I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about) and they are popping out of the ground everywhere and they're all over the fucking place. They come above ground every 17 years, molt from their shells, then die a few weeks later. I haven't seen them since I was a kid so it's kind of crazy. Outside my house sounds like an industrial AC is running 24/7. I'm glad these fucks don't come out every year.

^so the cicadas finally came, eh? I remember someone explaining the problem Floridians have with lovebugs to me as a teen, how they get smashed all of your windshield and radiators and how it was just another normal seasonal problem Floridians have to contend with. I remember the pictures of a car after a short highway journey blowing my mind.

Yup, I hate losing stable shatter pieces that, well, shatter while trying to break some off with my dabber. On the other hand, the best shatters I've had have been quite stable, so it's a small price to pay for the potency.

Well, I had a long ass day so it's nice to finally be home. Breaking off a piece of Banana Green Crack shatter right now prob followed by Fire OG for its relaxing properties :)

probably.

I think it get about 90% yield from BHO runs.

I like to mix it with bho, it makes the dankest hash :)

I usually get super brittle, hard, crystalline oil, that is hard to break up.

NooGoo-Blue-Open-B-300x211.png

I keep my BHO in these. no stick. allows you to have a chunk of bho in there, and you can use your ti tool to go in and break off a peice so that if anything shatters it hopefully stays in the container rather than flying all over

or heat your tool up, and hot knife through butter slide yourself a bit off

I usually get super brittle, hard, crystalline oil, that is hard to break up.

NooGoo-Blue-Open-B-300x211.png

I keep my BHO in these. no stick. allows you to have a chunk of bho in there, and you can use your ti tool to go in and break off a peice so that if anything shatters it hopefully stays in the container rather than flying all over

or heat your tool up, and hot knife through butter slide yourself a bit off

yea I got one of those it works great.

Just picked up some Afghani Hashplant and some Strawberry Deisel, also some "flower blend" which is basically half bud half bud shake/trichs. It costs half as much as regular marijuana, so i use it for making extracts. Got 20g, and they said I should expect 2-3 g of shatter.

I sincerely believe the stuff from this LP is better than any dispensary bud I have had. Organic, cured, all around fantastic genetics.

finally got me some diazepam =D.

love the alcohol + beer + weed combo :D.

Wax Wednesday is probably my favorite dispensary special. $5 off a gram just cause. And I like my local place cause they get house nugs processed by Moxie.

Status
Not open for further replies.