• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

you guyyssssss I think we need to go to Jamaica

as far as smelling like weed at work/official places where you shouldn't....

I've almost never been called out for that one. Courthouse, work, health department... even at substance abuse classes, believe it or not.

The only time I remember it happening was in high school and the "accusations" (jokes) would always come from classmates, so it never really mattered anyways.

I think as long as you're not walkin' around smellin' like a skunk you should probably be good, and I do my best to contain the smell anyways (Blunt Power air fresheners, man, I swear my life on 'em).

Those buds actually look pretty good, surprisingly good tbh. I thought Jamiacan would be more bush weed.

I thought the same thing. When I saw the video pop up in my facebook feed I was expecting a whole lot of dark ass, shitty lookin' tree, but just from the looks of it alone (I didn't watch the entire video so I don't know how it smoked for them) I think I'd be happy to pay what I usually do for product like that.

Most jamican bud is crappy, leafy, seedy, "regular" bud. If you hit the right spot like say maybe orange hill, you can score stuff like this all day for cheap but this is actually some jamacian high grade in the video and is not as easy to come by as the standard jamacian bud, looks like the good outdoor mid grade i use to get when i first started toking around 2000-2002..

i picked up a gram of high CBD weed at the dispensary today. my first time trying a high CBD strain... it was called Cashey's Honey

How's it smoke?

Is there much of a high at all?

Its a noticeably different kind of high... Its hard to explain, but I really liked it. I could feel the medicinal effects right away. I've heard AC/DC is the best CBD strain. I'm so glad i live in a state where weed is legal!!!

i got this shit called "Triple Sour D", Fruity pebbles and long valley royal kush last week.

so much fucking taste i can smoke on that shit forever.

Fruity pebbles is definitely the favourite

14597459_1074426779370543_4621549616981082112_n.jpg

GCG

How's it smoke?

Is there much of a high at all?
I have a nebula that is lab tested at 10% CDB and 5% THC. its smooth, and nice (not omg amazing, but alright), and the buzz is nice and chill, but not overpowering.

Lol i get 10 times better
i can guarantee, you don't get anything 10x better than my stash bro.

Since I have lab tested product with 10% CDB, if yours was 10x better, the bud would have to be 100% CDB and 50% THC, which is impossible.

Well I can tell you with one hundred percent confidence dude that I am right because I know the top growers in the world from my time in the army no joke they have the dog shit they give to you and everyone to make the most profit they keep the golden stuff stashed deap deap away only a few people knew about it if I was to be identified as telling you this and the fact I have access to said product as well as many others I would probably be dead so in short bro your stuff is crap.

Well I can tell you with one hundred percent confidence dude that I am right because I know the top growers in the world from my time in the army no joke they have the dog shit they give to you and everyone to make the most profit they keep the golden stuff stashed deap deap away only a few people knew about it if I was to be identified as telling you this and the fact I have access to said product as well as many others I would probably be dead so in short bro your stuff is crap.
post your nuggets then hotshot

nevermind, your full of shit
http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/814567-How-to-make-a-tiny-bit-of-weed-last-a-month?p=13934728

you get the best weed in the world cause you know the dopest growers, yet wont be able to pickup for a month, don't have a bong, and are considering smoking out of a can, and need advice on how to make your weed last longer.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... your fucking hilarious dude.

Last edited:
I really don't get the thing with cannabis consumers about 'my weed is better than yours'. I've never told people that, even when I bring out my super personal stash and they exclaim in their high stupor "This is FIRE!"

You don't really see that as often in other drug communities I feel. I mean occasionally my buddy is like "Dude this acid is PURE" and I'm like "No, it's just got more ug on it than the hits we've been eating lately" and he's like, "No dude it's the purest acid I've ever had" and I'm just like '... OK man sure". So I guess acid myths certainly cause similar arguments but it's not really as contentious.

Status
Not open for further replies.