• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Clear Your Inbox MegaThread

Box emptied for those who have tried PM'ing me recently. :)

^^ Indeed :) ^^

Chix, I've always got time for you mate. I get an email If I get a pm. I'm not completely off the grid babe <3

BCF; even though you never look at these stickies you still see them cos you're such a good boy :p:) please do the honours mate and free some inbox space, cheers. ;)

Sadie you inbox is stuffed with thick Swedish (aka shambles) sausage! Nothing urgent Hun, just something to pass on to you X

And no it's not chlamydia :D

Hey fuck it they'll talk anyhoo lol x

There shall be no removal of things Shambles buuutttt, I cleared it out ages ago when I got an email from the good automated system of BL telling me that I'm stuffed.

I got room for ya baby. Fire away.

Spacejunk your mail box is full of Woolworths catelogs and Liberal Party how to vote materials. Can you get rid of the rubbish please.

Can one of the mods pass on the message as i doubt he will see this.

Since when did we do your donkey bidding?

Yeah, Okay.....

^ thanks Sadie :)
(I <3 donkeys btw)
Spacejunk your mail box is full of Woolworths catelogs and Liberal Party how to vote materials. Can you get rid of the rubbish please.

Can one of the mods pass on the message as i doubt he will see this.

My box is free and easy (like a Greens Party election night beer fridge) :)

Sadie, clear yourself, so I can insert something into your inbox.

ALSO, sorry for missing your call before, my mobile shat itself, and I was nodding out HARD on a methamphet/dipropionylmorphine speedball, plus about half a gram to maybe 800mg by eye of prope dope, mixed with Birch-B reduction type, pure, uncut D-meth. Was nodding hard as fucking all hell, plus I'd had some clonidine, tizanidine (powerful muscle relaxer, the latter, related chemically to clonidine, another alpha2 adrenergic autoreceptor agonist plus imidazoline receptor agonist)

Plus popped near a bit more than a half gram of chlormethiazole freebase and a couple of 5 mil moggies, and smoked a couple more foils of a mixture of morphine base and prope base with a little caffeine added to render them smokable. The product, done on a small scale of a few doses (or rather one fuckoff big dose as it happened:p) was potent as all fuck although it ran like crap on foil, stayed where it was whilst it melted but vaped alright, and knocked me senseless.

So empty your box, because I want to send something that I want to insert into your box, babycakes.

Wuv ya,

L.R aka LC.

Oh and bell my home phone hunnybunny:) I'll bee awake now and not nodding, nor will there be phone squirrelyness. Will toke a few pipes of methphet, make damn sure to be awake.

Sadie, clear yourself, so I can insert something into your inbox.

ALSO, sorry for missing your call before, my mobile shat itself, and I was nodding out HARD on a methamphet/dipropionylmorphine speedball, plus about half a gram to maybe 800mg by eye of prope dope, mixed with Birch-B reduction type, pure, uncut D-meth. Was nodding hard as fucking all hell, plus I'd had some clonidine, tizanidine (powerful muscle relaxer, the latter, related chemically to clonidine, another alpha2 adrenergic autoreceptor agonist plus imidazoline receptor agonist)

Plus popped near a bit more than a half gram of chlormethiazole freebase and a couple of 5 mil moggies, and smoked a couple more foils of a mixture of morphine base and prope base with a little caffeine added to render them smokable. The product, done on a small scale of a few doses (or rather one fuckoff big dose as it happened:p) was potent as all fuck although it ran like crap on foil, stayed where it was whilst it melted but vaped alright, and knocked me senseless.

So empty your box, because I want to send something that I want to insert into your box, babycakes.

Wuv ya,

L.R aka LC.

Oh and bell my home phone hunnybunny:) I'll bee awake now and not nodding, nor will there be phone squirrelyness. Will toke a few pipes of methphet, make damn sure to be awake.

You, sir, are a fuckin legend...