• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Clear Your Inbox MegaThread

Wtf? Why has he left over a bit of a slagging off?

He was a very valuable member of the site with all his knowledge that he was happy to give away. Whatever issues there might have been im sure they could be resolved.:?

Scrambling a login is no real deterrent, as it's piss easy to get a password reset at any time:?

Wtf? Why has he left over a bit of a slagging off?

He was a very valuable member of the site with all his knowledge that he was happy to give away. Whatever issues there might have been im sure they could be resolved.:?

Scrambling a login is no real deterrent, as it's piss easy to get a password reset at any time:?

Don't know mate, and I wouldn't like to speculate, but I think he just needs a good long break.

OK, fair enough. I'll leave it at that. Strange that there seems to be a bit of an exodus going on this week though. Probably just coincidental.

OK, fair enough. I'll leave it at that. Strange that there seems to be a bit of an exodus going on this week though. Probably just coincidental.

Don't worry mate, you're all fuckin stuck with me for the foreseeable future - I ain't going nowhere ;)

From reading the forum lately, he and Consumer have been quitting pretty regularly. I wouldn't worry too much, MDB. They'll be back.

No offense to the lad, but he doesn't exactly take criticism/jokes very well. I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Right guys, speculation is of positive to nobody. As is oft the case on the forum, any matter is never as clear cut as it may seem.
Each and every member is a valued asset, but ultimately it is their decision to stay, leave, lurk or post dick pics with a giraffe neck for scale.
Can we keep some matters private and this thread OT, please?
Cheers. :)

@Mental Kenny if you should happen to see this post please clear some space in your inbox. Thanks.:)

The chances of this post being spotted by MK are now very slim considering that the alerting link thingy has been disabled.

Why are you tagging when you know it's been disabled? <3

Evey

Because I'm optimistically hoping that it will be re-enabled for certain functions, like the mailbox alerting function in particular. I don't think MK will ever see the post otherwise, he doesn't tend to visit EADD very often any more either, which makes it even more unlikely that he'll see the post, as it is currently.

unfortunately we've had to remove the tagging add on. too bad as it looked promising.

in short, we were not able to get the hashes feature working. we contacted the vendor for help and they accused us of stealing the software and refused to help us. we sorted that out and their apology was a little lukewarm. we asked for help with hashes and they told us the only way they could help was for us to give them admin control panel access for the board and ftp access for the server. we were understandably a little hesitant to do that and asked them for another option. they said there was no other option. we then proposed to uninstall the software and asked them about a refund and they told us they would not refund us. we now we have to dispute the charge.

all in all a less than stellar service experience.

alasdair

unfortunately we've had to remove the tagging add on. too bad as it looked promising.

in short, we were not able to get the hashes feature working. we contacted the vendor for help and they accused us of stealing the software and refused to help us. we sorted that out and their apology was a little lukewarm. we asked for help with hashes and they told us the only way they could help was for us to give them admin control panel access for the board and ftp access for the server. we were understandably a little hesitant to do that and asked them for another option. they said there was no other option. we then proposed to uninstall the software and asked them about a refund and they told us they would not refund us. we now we have to dispute the charge.

alasdair

The moral of this story is: buy your hashes somewhere else... ;)

Awh that's a shame. Yeah don't blame you for not giving them access to admin control etc as surely that would have been a security risk to user-info etc. This makes me wary of places like Facebook who have prob given our info to whoecer (tgey'll have a job with me as I've changed details; name etc). But yeah don't blame yes if they were like that. I never understood the # thing anyway <3

Awh well Bluelight will always be ace with - or without tagging.

"Clear Your Inbox MegaThread"

Look, i understand the concept - but who the hell is MegaThread? And how'd they get so popular all of a sudden?

n yeah who the fuck's this MegaThread ;):D=D

The moral of this story is: buy your hashes somewhere else... ;)

Funny ain't you hahaha:D
"Clear Your Inbox MegaThread"

Evey

Last edited:

alasdair

Thanks for the info Alasdair. Even if it wasn't what some of us wanted to hear, I understand that there was no solution in this instance.

alasdair

Many thanks for the honesty and transparency, Alasdair. Very refreshing.

Tbh, I'm not sorry to see the back of the tagging feature - it got a bit tedious having to check your notifications every day just to clear them off...

Tbh, I'm not sorry to see the back of the tagging feature - it got a bit tedious having to check your notifications every day just to clear them off...
Yeah i didn't mind the tagging but the quote notifications annoyed me...especially as most of them was me quoting someone...usually you FUBAR ;)