Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD ~750ug) + (MDMA 120mg) + (Magic Mushrooms 2 grams) Semi-Experienced

Tony Abbott

Greenlighter
Trip Report May 6th 2016.

Substances Taken:3 hits of 95%pure lab-tested LSD (one dose of 500ug and one does of 250ug), 120mg of MDMA (My favorite dose personally (no redose)), 2 Grams Of Shrooms (unsure of what kind)

Im going to start off by saying that I?€™m not sure how chronological this report will be. My memories are rather scattered and not all there from this trip. The trip Occurred ~2 days ago on my friends property south of Perth, Western Australia.

3 of my good friends start the night out by having there 1.5 grams of shrooms that they prepared with the Lemon Tek method. 2 of them, lets call them JK and JDR, have previously tripped on shrooms before. The last friend, DL, has never taken anything stronger the weed.

While they were preparing the shots of lemon juice, I set up the ?€œtrip caravan?€. This is a caravan in the carport of the friend who owns the house, DM, in preparation for the strong trip I was planning myself; I wanted to set up the perfect safe environment for my self (and the other people there of course). I started by placing a floodlight in the corridor created by the house and the caravan as a sort of beacon to the caravan. Upon entry of the van you were greeted with a variety of coloured fairy-lights that I hung from the roof. On the far side from the bed I put a TV and PS4 to play shows like: The Regular Show, Adventure Time, Gumball, ect?€? There was also a stereo for Music.

The Room
13141005_10205707256064718_850807224_n.jpg

By the time the rest of the group had arrived, JK, JDR and DL were well and truly tripping. We decided it was time to get some weed going so we chopped up and all sat in the caravan the smoke it. Halfway through the session R got a call from A (two of my other friends) informing us that 2 of our other friends who we thought had pulled out were still coming, celebration ensues. Half an hour later everyone was there and we were ready for the Acid. I should note that there is now 11 people, 7 of who planned on doing acid (Me, DM, C, AN, A, R and E), 4 doing shrooms (Me DL, JDR, JK) and 7 doing MDMA (Me, D, C, AN, A, R and E). Before R pulls out the tabs, he says he has a surprise. He told us that the tabs are 95% Pure lab-tested and said to be 250ug?€™s. We all get very excited. Everyone takes 1 tab except for me as I want to take two. We sit around and smoke a little bit more weed and talk waiting for it to take effect.

I start feeling the effects 40-50 minutes later. I notice the world around me coming alive, I feel very light and floaty and the glass table infront of me is waving and growing/shrinking. Conversations start to make no sense and my mind starts to wander. 20 minutes later and I?€™m really starting to feel the effects. I?€™m seeing patterns crawl on surfaces and things start to ripple similar to water. At some point I went to the toilet, when I turned to open the door, it suddenly exploded into fractals of red blue and green. The fractals were forever expanding and twirling around then separating. Eventually I came to and walked back outside. It was then we all decided to sit in the caravan, watch tv and listen to music. This is when I hit my peak. Everything I look at has a shifted perspective and patterns and shapes are everywhere. I start to think of all the things that have led to this moment in my life and im forever happy with them. Me, R and E talk about how good it is that we became friends and how exciting this stage in our lives is. At some point I grabbed the glowsticks that I bought and started playing with them, evertime I would move them fast enough it felt as though I could see into another universe through the light. I go outside and performed a sort of light dance that came to me in the moment. The movements were very in time to the music and symmetrical. This is unusual for me as I don?€™t normally dance in anysort of way. When I get back into the caravan someone has pulled out a Blacklight and im seeing triangles of purple light splaying from the torch. It was a crazy experience.

After my peak I go into the caravan and JK, decided to have a tab as his mushroom trip was ending and he felt as though it wasn?€™t enough for him that night. As im coming down and just enjoying the environment I was in JK went into a sort of trance state and his eyes would roll back in his head. We decided to put him to bed to help him through his peak. It worked and he came to a few hours later loving the experience.

Fast forward to 2-3 in the morning. The group decides to drop our redose of LSD (Now I know everyone always says it?€™s a waste after your peak, but if I drop again after my peak my visuals become very intense and I love it). We all took another tab and JDR and D both decided to take one aswell. Half an hour later, I took 120mg of MDMA. Both hit me at rather the same time and it results in an intense candyflipping experience. My visuals very pulsating and pulling in every direction.

I don?€™t remember much more until 5:30 when I decided to have my mushrooms to cap the night off. I ate them with Mars Bar Pods to cover the taste (I find chocolate cover the taste the best). I sit in the living room and wait for the effects to take place. I notice the walls to start to shift at about 7:30. I was seeing what im going to call the machine elves filter (from the dreamscope site). It was the most surreal thing. A was passed out on the couch next to the fireplace and when the flame suddenly got larger, we woke up, making me thing the fire was connected to his soul. The fireplace chimney had deep blue triangles forming al over it dancing around. When I closed my eyes I could see a barrage or amazing colours and shapes all dancing to the music. Im not going to try and describe their beauty because I would butcher it. At the peak of my shroom trip I closed my eyes and started meditating (this startled me as I have never been able to meditate before). Suddenly I was in another dimension, full of breathing nets of time space. Then something amazing happened. It felt as though I was in control of my unconscious mind. I had to control my own breathing and I could control everything I saw, it was almost like a lucid dream in a way. After this I passed out and later woke up at 8:00 P.M.

This trip was a very eye opening time and I would recommend the combination of Mushrooms and LSD to anyone who can handle it

The "Machine Elves Filter" My visuals were very close to this
final.jpeg

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
the picture describes it in and that looks wayy to intense for me. I could be wrong but way too much. You only need a certain amount for benefit . also when combining doses always are lowered, basics 101. only semi -experienced? you better be a damn master and have decades of researched and experience behind you, and even then this kind of dosing isnt advised. in my feelings its abuse. Be responsible you dont want to mess yourself up, these things are meant to help you nd past a certain point theres really not much additional benefit, just side effects

appears you all are a bunch of very young people

the picture describes it in and that looks wayy to intense for me. I could be wrong but way too much. You only need a certain amount for benefit . also when combining doses always are lowered, basics 101. only semi -experienced? you better be a damn master and have decades of researched and experience behind you, and even then this kind of dosing isnt advised. in my feelings its abuse. Be responsible you dont want to mess yourself up, these things are meant to help you nd past a certain point theres really not much additional benefit, just side effects

appears you all are a bunch of very young people

That last picture it wasn't exactly like that. I can't really explain it. It was like a filter in Photoshop with the opacity turned down. It wasn't that intense (then again im a lover of all things visual) it was the just best way i could get the point across. And I completely understand with the dosage being high especially given we are probably a lot younger than most people here. Thanks for your concern, and I don't think I'm ever going this far into the void again. I research everything i put into my body and believed i was of stable mind for this experience. I haven't noticed any negative effects following this, but the positive effects are astounding. I no longer have any anxiety with the public (at this point in time) and can also fall asleep rather easily (have been struggling with not being able to sleep for around 10 years). I have a much greater outlook on life after that night. I feel as though uit helped me find my inner child again and i have learnt how to grow as a human being instead of just being comfortable in the easy way.

BTW: By semi-experienced i mean i have taken these doses before just never all 3 at once.

Last edited:
That was an awesome read! I have to say you are quite the daredevil to travel that far into the abyss. I don't think I could ever go as deep as you did. Happy tripping my friend

thanks. I soon hope to breakthrough on DMT while on the tale end of and LSD trip. Im pretty experienced with is so im excited to see what it can teach me