Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

90MG oxycodone - Overdose

StoryMan

Greenlighter
I took 6 5MG Oxycodone (223 pill)... Then once it started kicking in I crushed 2 30MG blues, snorted those.

I'm 185ish and i had like no tolerance.. I was laying in bed, drewling all over myself... I couldnt keep my eyes open and i had no clue what was happening around me... I was in my own little world. This lasted like 10 minutes and i started feeling extreamly sick, so I got up, and stumbled to the bathroom, began throwing up and lost all feeling in my hands and legs, I was trying to text my girlfriend to tell her I was okay, because she was freaking out about it... So after i finished throwing up, i started getting back into my bedroom. I thought i was going to die, floating in and out of consciousness, praying to god, begging for him not to let me die... I was unable to use basic motor skills, it reminded me of the part in wolf of wallstreet where jordan overdosed on ludes... Against my will, I went to bed... I slept like a baby and woke up the next morning fine..

this is my second most scariest overdose, right behind my vyvance overdose.

hope you enjoyed, even tho this is shit,, I'm really fucked up on vyvance right now.

Dude, why push your doses so high with no tolerance? Trust me 30mg of oxy is plenty, if not too much for a new user.

Dude, why push your doses so high with no tolerance? Trust me 30mg of oxy is plenty, if not too much for a new user.
I was depressed and just wanted to get knocked out, I knew it would happen i just wasnt prepared for the outcome.

That's an expensive (and stupid ) was to get "knocked out"

Try a bottle of whiskey next time