Welcome Please welcome our new Senior Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats guys.... All of you suckers ;)

SpaceJunk, super pleased you're EADD senior secret squirrel. Paradoxically, you might not be. I wouldn't offer your support to anyone, you'll only become a cunt lest them down. <3

Congradulations again guys. Since I was first here, I received plenty of excellent help from all of you and I also have started to develope a style based on the way you guys handle questions and people. I am happy to be on the same site as you all. Keep up the great HR. Speed King

When we promote to admin, it means we have smod spots to fill. We missed announcing this here back when it happened in September of 2018, but we'd like to pause for a moment and let everyone know the following persons were promoted from moderator to senior moderator. Please join us in congratulating them on well earned moves up the ranks:

Existing:

Captain.Heroin
herbavore
toothpastedog
PotatoMan

Added in July 2018:
swilow

Added in September 2018:
D's
T. Caldrone
White_Rose
Shadowmeister

Congratulations you sadists!! ;)

And we now announce the following:

S.J.B. has been promoted to Senior Mod, while CFC has returned to the position having been there once before.

Huzzah!

It's time to welcome four new brand new Senior MODs to Bluelight ! :cool:

Please welcome cduggles, deficiT, D's and F.U.B.A.R. as SENIOR MODs. Each and every one of these members have dedicated their time and effort to making Bluelight the place it is. They deserve a warm welcome and a hearty Celebration.

Welcome and thanks to you all :D

Welcome guys. May you have a brighter career than mine was. :(

@cduggles in spite of how hurt I was over.. Well.. You know. I was still looking forward greatly to working with you. Alas it wasn't to be. Congratulations nevertheless. I know you'll do great at the job.

Kick some spammer ass.

Last edited:
Never mind (previous little joke deleted).

For the sake of my own curiosity:

What's the difference between a Mod. and a Senior Mod. anyway?

Oh yes? And when did this little change take place? And why? CEPS claim another victim or what? 🤣

Never mind (previous little joke deleted).

For the sake of my own curiosity:

What's the difference between a Mod. and a Senior Mod. anyway?

Oh yes? And when did this little change take place? And why? CEPS claim another victim or what? 🤣

Senior mods are like superman

Regular mods like me are bottom feeders like jellyfish

Nah for real sr mods are more trusted and have site wide duties half way between a mod and admin

@cduggles in spite of how hurt I was over.. Well.. You know. I was still looking forward greatly to working with you. Alas it wasn't to be. Congratulations nevertheless. I know you'll do great at the job.

Kick some spammer ass.
Don't wanna know and don't need to know but for what it's worth I thought you did well. I read BL for years until I joined. Usually every day. So I was real familiar with peoples personalities already. Your posts were really well thought out and I can tell you are educated. The written word ( as opposed to face to face convos ) can be taken so differently depending on ones opinions and biases. And tone of voice can't be calculated because you can't hear anything.

I read posts where people get offended because they take the written word the wrong way. One word might offend them because IRL it has negative connotations. But the writer may mean nothing at all by it. I hope you still participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.