• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flunitrazolam

A side effect of benzo's is paradoxical effects, where one becomes stimulated, aggressive, paranoid et cetera. So the exact opposite effect how what benzo's it supposed to do happens sometimes.

Are there any trip reports yet? Found this at a chinese vendor, but dont even know if its legit.

If its more potent than clonazolam that is terrifying to me as even as little as .5mg clonazolam can black out intollerant user. Someone is surely to get hurt on one of these ultra potent RC's and then the rest of us will be forced to get our anxiety meds the old fashion way.

Someone is surely to get hurt on one of these ultra potent RC's and then the rest of us will be forced to get our anxiety meds the old fashion way.

If I had $1 for every time I've read this (or very similar) phrase, I could afford...many things. Literally every RC thread on bluelight ever in the last decade. It's like a meme by now.

Federal analog act changed the game for all schedule I and II RC's in the US. Im waiting for them to close this loop hole in the benzo department as well. Seems a matter of time especially with popularity gaining. I hope I am wrong roi.

A couple of more reviews now arrived on Swedish boards.

One of the posters (who has a high benzo tolerance judging from his other posts) describes flunitrazolam as d*mn. The best benzo he ever had in a long time. He took 2 of them sublingual (so 0.5 mg since he bought from a place with pellets of 0.25 mg) and claims it is somewhere between meclonazepam and flubromazolam potency wise. He thinks this is a wonderful benzo and strongly recommends it to people.

Another poster simply describes it as the best benzo and being equal to flubromazolam.

Keep in mind these are very preliminar reports though and we are yet to hear more about it's duration etc.

I have ordered some so I expect to give my preliminary findings sometime during this week. I am exited to see if they live up to the hype that have achieved by now.

After all, Swedish people are crazy, so we never know with these people, right SociallyAwkward =D :sus: :p (bad) jokes a side, thanks for keeping us updated on the posts on the Swedish forum. I appreciate it.

(Just to make sure so I don't unintentionally insults someone, this is a little "joke" aimed at SociallyAwkward)

Last edited:
I've been reading this thread and not even roi knows about a report? Well, I do - or someone trustworthy who did it.

Stronger but much more of a "fun" benzo compared to clonazolam -- Not too sure if it's stronger than flub-lam.

Be careful with this stuff as, 1mg is extremely potent. Oh and it doesn't last as long as clonazolam and flub-lam and it kicks in quicker.

Are your post based on your own experience XANAX XR? Did you try Flunitrazolam yourself?

I really look forward to reports starting to appear here on Bluellight.

Are your post based on your own experience XANAX XR? Did you try Flunitrazolam yourself?

I really look forward to reports starting to appear here on Bluellight.
No they are not but they are from someone who runs a very professional site and have known to be truthful and information for years.

I plan to try it someday... maybe not soon though.

Anyway, the subject had a tolerance to benzos - so flunitrazolam could be much more potent than clonazolam than I'm led to believe.

No they are not but they are from someone who runs a very professional site and have known to be truthful and information for years.

I plan to try it someday... maybe not soon though.

Anyway, the subject had a tolerance to benzos - so flunitrazolam could be much more potent than clonazolam than I'm led to believe.

I have seen several people stating that Flunitrazolam is more potent compared to Clonazolam than we originally theorized, so it should not surprise me to be right.

I don't know whether I will try mine right away when they arrive. I would like to have more knowledge about Flunitrazolam and it's potency before I ingest it. I do now wish to be a guinea pig for something this potent.

I wasn't really judging by the strength of pills, but we'll find out soon. Flunitrazolam and clonazolam only differ by the halogen atom at C2', somehow I doubt changing chlorine for fluorine could make such a drastic change in potency here, but who knows.

I'm wondering why all triazolobenzodiazepines sold as RC's are analogues of alprazolam and not a single one estazolam analogue, they might be good and unique too just as estazolam is pretty unique and quite different from alprazolam being strongly hypnotic.
metizolam

and can confirm fnlam is the shit

best benzo ever

I'm getting some of these either tomorrow or at the beginning of the next week. I'll be back with a report when I've tried them out!

Someone with a high tolerance for benzos has apparently consumed 50 pellets (25 mg) flunitrazolam in two days. Other than some memory loss and a strange but good sensation he reported no other negative side effects and seemed normally coherent. His friends did not seem to have noticed he was on it.

So, it might not be as potent as Flubromazolam. Still from other peoples reports it does seem powerful so be careful. People with a high tolerance will obviously get less affected, just sharing this experience on here to let you know it doesn't seem to cause complete knockouts or many days worth of memories just gone.

Vendors who have yet to have opened their new stores who were in the UK, well one anyway, was saying he was going to have it as blotter with 100ug on it. Now I've ordered some from sweden as 0.5mg pills. I guess I'll split them in 2... 0.5 makes me uneasy and I have 3 rx scripts. I guess they learned with the norflunitrazepam tablets which were 2mg, I needed 3 of them and they were double scored as in, watch out this stuff's really strong. A single pill of norflunitrazepam had someone I know with no tolerance only say "I slept a bit deeper than normal".

Although at 6mg the stuff was great. When you consider it's more than 1 (CAD) per pill once transformed into that fancy newfangled electronic currency which has people taking a cut from people when they transform your currencies..this one (flunitrazolam) will be more worth it.

Last edited:
So I received my Flunitrazolam tablets. 500ug pr tablet. White with a cross on making it possible to divide the pill in four pieces of 125ug each. It would be almost impossible to see the difference between these pills and a 2 mg Roche Rivotril (Clonazepam sold under the name Rivotril in Denmark). They look exactly the same.

flunitrazolam.jpg

I am starting with one 500ug and see if I can feel anything. If I don't feel anything from this I will split the tablet in 4 parts and add 125ug after a couple of hours and see if that changes things,.

Last edited: