Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Acid/400mg) A trip to the cosmos

LazyTheGreat

Bluelighter
Hello my friends. I had a crazy adventure not too long ago and I would like to know everyone's thoughts on what happened. I took two double dosed Altoids (400mg) that had some type of acid on them. I don't want to refer to them as LSD Altoids because I did not test them, and I don't want a young astronaut confusing the substances. My setting was absolutely pitch perfect at the very start of the trip. I had heard that smoking cannabis can help with the rumbling in your tummy that you receive during your adventure. At one point I had a feeling that my stomach was empty I'd like to say that was due to the cannabis. My come up started off great because of the setting I had laid out for myself. Unfortunately, the come up took a turn for the worst when I ran to the kitchen and ate a piece of bread. This didn't sit well with my stomach and I found myself hovering over my kitchen sink puking my guts out later on. That is where the trip took a giant leap in the wrong direction. After my come up I found myself getting out of the shower what I witnessed was shear chaos and disarray. The first thing I noticed as I took my first step out of the shower was my parents bedroom. As I was making my way to the shower I had passed my parents room during the come up. I took a look and everything was so nice and neat. I could of sworn some type of heavenly music was playing in my head when I turned to take a peak at their room. In my mind I was thinking, "Just let go" I feel I let go a little too much if you catch my drift. I feel so embarrassed and I have no idea how to put this into words so I'm just going to state what I did. I ended up ummm masturbating on their bed haa. Now you might find that just as hilarious as I do but for my mindset during my journey it was fucking awful. While I was performing the good deed I somehow managed to mess up their nice and tidy bed. The pillows where all over the place and the sheets they had where a mess. I remember looking at it and saying to myself with shear horror, "What the fuck did I do?!!!" Now you're probably saying, "Why couldn't you just put it back together?" Well I couldn't because my parents being the most complicated people in the world had left their bed in a certain style that I could not replicate without having token a picture of how it looked before it was in disorder. I tried fixing it but I ended up giving up because my mind was going into negative thoughts. I made my way to the kitchen and the smell of the puke hit my nose and it was disgusting! I made my way over to my bedroom and I found my covers all over the floor with huge bread crumbs everywhere! I could not find a peaceful place to just calm myself down. I decided to go roam outside for a smoke. I do not feel like going into full detail on how long it took me to pick a outfit and find my smoking utilities. Just know the sun was up when I started my search yet when I left the house it had long went away and I was in the presence of the night. This is were things get real interesting. I had made my way to my usual smoking spot and I began to took and listen to music. After I was finished taking my last hit something took control of me. I like to say it was my alter ego? I'm still very confused on what it is and maybe someone could give me a more insightful explanation. But, this ego of mine took control of me. It was guiding me along the way back home. Every time I was given a chose to make it would choose for me. It was like a devil that was moving to the rhythm of my music. Once I got home he took even more control of me. I remember dancing with him in my kitchen right before I puked my guts out again for the second time. Before I puked he actually told me I should take off my jacket and sweater so that way it wouldn't get dirty. I remember having conversations with him even though I couldn't hear a single word. He's a real dickhead by the way! I want to spend more time with this person he seams like a real demon that is inside of me and I like that. I never knew I had such a thing inside of me. It's awesome I want to unleash him upon the world. I think the dose I consumed was way to high for me and "we" even talked about that for a brief moment. I feel like I can summon him at a lower dose now and I really want to. I just need to wait for the right moment. I'll be sure to let my fellow Bluelighters know what happens on my next journey to the cosmos