Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My first affair with DPT - The sand of truth, the doorway to understanding

Ariciph

Greenlighter
Im not so much a "reporter" than i am story teller. Im not a fan of when people take themselves and others too seriously with these reports. Im going to talk about the first time i had the extraordinary and preciously sacred substance Dipropyltrypamine also known as DPT. I had about a half gram DPT HCl salt i had acquired from a very trustworthy source. I took half of the DPT and converted it to freebase to make changa for smoking with some ammonia, and damiana as a substrate. DPT in freebase form is a vicious oil that soaked in well to the dry damiana. I turned the lights off and put on the album In the flat field by Bauhaus to be followed by In the court of the crimson king by King Crimson. I took the rest of the HCl and cut myself out a line that was probably close to 120mg (i know this is high first dose but thats just the way i approach new psychedelics) and snorted it. I was expecting to feel effects akin to that of DMT, 5-MEO-DMT, Psyilocybin, and other "earthy" tryptamines. But this was a completely and totally unique and warm tryptamine. within 20 minutes i was enjoying absolute euphoria. Colors moved a kaleidoscoping peacock in the carnival of fractals and patterns. I would say i find DMT to be the Sith of tryptamines and DPT to be the Jedi. Lights of indescribable colors and the feeling of absolute pleasure and the perfect amounts of ego death as well as ego stimulation that fluctuate with one another. The presence of complete and total wisdom and understanding that the one and only goal of existing is to experience as much pleasure and bliss possible. This moment inspired me to live a life of searching ever far to experience to the most intense and taboo pleasures and sensations of life. It was now that i understood my masochistic love for pain, fear, dread, and choas would help shape me into someone other than a drug-crazed hedonist. I started to learn to experience evil, hatred, pain, dysphoria, confusion, sadness, fear, hopelessness, doom, agony, anger and death as sensations of powerful pleasure. By learning to enjoy and accept the darkness as empowering i will find the way to eternal pleasure and perfect balance. As my trip continues on into the 2 hour mark i bring myself from the vibrant abyss of my mind to cognition and break through once again back into conscious reality. I turn the lights on and find the colors of the room more vibrant than on any other previous psychedelics at the time. I smoked a bowl and a cigarette and relaxed myself to prepare to DPT changa i had made. I made the changa with about 300mg of DPT on about 450mg of damiana, it had a very small amount of water weight from freebasing the DPT but didnt effect the burn at all, all in all i ended up with 0.792g of the changa. I packed about .2g in a 2 foot skinny bong and ripped it all in one hit and held it in for about 50-60 seconds. By the time i exhaled it hit me very hard, very much like a giant hit of crack cocaine without the comedown. The smoked effects were noticeable different than those of insuffulation. I had broken through into the land of peacocks once again but this time the patterns and movements were alot faster and intense. I didnt experience hardly any ego loss this time, it felt more along the lines of the trip brought on by diethyl ether in between the phases of consciousness and amnesia. After about 15 minutes i came back to consciousness and felt a big wave of energy. I decided to save the rest of the DPT for another time. I relaxed for the rest of the night under a heavy but warm and comfortable tryptamine intoxication. I smoked a few bowls as i slowly came down and later drifted off into sleep. I awoke the next morning feeling better than i have felt in weeks, i was full of energy, positivity, and a great sense of well-being. I personally recommend that every human being out there who wants to improve his quality of life get your hands on some DPT for yourselves and try it. I promise you that you will not regret it. Well thats all i gotta say about this story for now, peace out and Woogie! Boogie!