• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25-I NBOME / 3 Blotters - Experienced - Tripping in the name of science.

psykoaktiv

Greenlighter
Greetings Bluelight. I have always been a reader of this forum and never a poster. Its about time I share what i can for this community and hopefully help people grab insight. The following is going to be a trip report on the very brand new chemical 25-i NBOME which is a derivitive of 2C-i a psychedelic phenthylamine. I would also like to warn people in case they do not know that this drug CAN and WILL kill you in high doses ! So please if you are considering trying it, be SMART and do your RESEARCH! alrighty!

So, I happened to get my hands on a generous amount of 25-i nbome from a very reputable source as I wanted to experience it as i consider myself very well versed in the realm of psychedelics. I have no idea of the actual dosage of 25-i on each individual blotter as this is nearly impossible to know or indicate with the inconistencies usually associated with laying blotter anyways. However, i would estimate that the blotter contained about 350-400 micrograms on each blotter.

SETTING: My house; backyard and in my room.

So it started with the idea of me and my girlfriend wanting to trip. It was night time and we were in my backyard having a small bonfire. I took out 6 tabs of the nbome for me and her to ingest, each of us eating 3. as I tried doses ranging from 1 and 2 blotters from this same batch and figured 3 would be the ideal dosage to really see what this drug is all about. We took them and I advised her to put it in the gum/lip part that you would normally put chewing tobacco in as ive heard there are more blood vessels here. Nbome is not active if you eat it, it must be absorbed through your lip. We put them in and fooled around with the bonfire anticipating the effects. The taste was bitter and numbing. Within 15 minutes I start to feel a change, what i would maybe call my serotonin being released and giving me a slight moodlift. this feeling continues to build slowly. at about the 35 minute mark I spit my blotters out and she does the same. Knowing that we have little time and getting bored with the fire i put it out and we go inside to my bedroom to relax and go through the experience. We get inside I lay down and by this point im really starting to come up and the feeling is VERY uncomfortable but I keep a positive outlook , mind over matter. The physichal side effects were much discomfort in the chest. A bit of time passes and I really start getting some visuals, the visuals included bit of morphing , breathing and were LSD-esque but at the same time something was different about them. I feel very speedy. Wired. Head space is suprisingly non existant as I feel I can think clearly and I almost feel like I am on MDMA. For some reason this drug almost feels like a psychedelic MDMA perhaps because the entactogen effects. at about the 2 hour mark im guessing visual aspects peak, the physichal side effects persist but i forget about them and enjoy the experience. Swirling and other strange visuals are there, I close my eyes and see very unique CEV's that i cant compare to any other psychedelic ive taken they are unique to this drug. After awhile the visuals seem to be going away but the speedy feeling persists, i feel very happy, stimulated, (like rolling) and all i want to do is talk with my girlfriend, so we do . No sexual arousal or anything and not much tactile like it wasnt really too euphoric touching things. I remain in the speedy rolling type feeling for about 6 more hours or so, until it eventually is replaced by feeling fried and having terrible chest and stomach pains.

All in all my experience with this drug was fun and interesting. I think it does have recreational value however the side effects are enough to turn me off of this drug for good as I dont know what its doing to my body and nobody else does either. There is little insight compared to other psychedelics, this is more of just a visual and very serotonin depleting drug. I suppose low doses could be therapeutic but dont quote me. It was a bit euphoric and i did have fun though ! If you plan on taking this please excersize extreme caution. i only took 3 of these because I got familiar with my batch and came to see they were quite weak as i hear people having similar experiences like this experience off just 1 tab. Thanks for readin!

you pushed it too far in my opinion, 25I has little value at high doses, it is a the kind of drug where one finds a comfortable sweet spot and then is quick to realize the drug has a dose response curve unlike any other IMO.

I like it and agree that it is fun and seems to have some MDMA like effect, kind of reminded me of a candyflip when I first truly felt the effects of 1mg. I would imagine the chest pain and uneasy feeling related to stimulation and vasco- constriction a very real side effect of 25I-NBOMe that should not be ignored, because that's when well

people die... its a fact and your blotters are not very trust worthy IMO the sheet could be laid unevenly leading to some tabs with more and some tabs with less product.

other then that nice report and stick with lower doses IMO.

I agree with the candy flip feeling. besides the insight... i feel like 25-i is just like a light show.. its fun to watch but u dont gain alot from it lol. i will continue dosing 25-i actually, and will continue my research for better or worse as i really enjoy it.